September Stars

Mark has to lay with Riley every night until he falls asleep. :-( he was good in his cot, but since moving to a bed he is a pickle!! Xx

Ollie loves going to bed he tells me to turn off the light and shut the door and stays there till morning he doesn't even get out if bed on a morning he just lays and shouts me or Danny to get him. He does have a car bed which I think is part of him been so good he drives it till he falls asleep :haha:

Layla loved her cot and used to sleep well it took a lot of adjusting in her bed but she is getting nightmares lately of shadows in her room so she is waking me often , Amelia was a pain for sleep as a baby and still is now she walkthrough the night two days ago for the fourth time in her life !! she is always getting up when you put her to bed and wakes at least once in the night !

I dropped their nap just makes sure they rest a bit in the afternoon with milk and tv ! they are going up at 8 30 for story's and 1 2 1 time I'm hoping to get then up there earlier soon!

I sent dh to get them party shoes today on his own :)

So yesterday we dropped Harry's nap and he cried for a minute then fell asleep for 12 hours! Hopefully today will be easier as he had such a long sleep. X

JJ cried for a shorter time yesterday but when we went up he was standing in the floor fast asleep leaning over his bed....... He can be so stubborn at times

In case I don't manage to get on in the next few days, Happy Christmas. You are all very special ladies and I really think of you all as good friends now. Here's to another 2 + years of online nattering xxx

Ahhh merry Christmas Fishy, hope you have a lovely time with your new expanded family xx

I love the idea of thinking we will still be chatting in 2 years time :)

Christmas wrapping all complete after a marathon session last night. JJ went to sleep alot quicker and easier this evening so hoping we are over the worst.

Have a great Christmas ladies xxx

Happy christmas folks incase I don't get back on here ! Best bunch of stars ever x

Love all you ladies and our stars. Here's to many more years of chatting and friendship. I'm sorry I am not about alot at the moment but hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and new year. Xxxxxxxx

Happy Christmas to all of you lovely ladies and all the stars. I hope they all enjoy opening all their pressies! Who would have thought that three years ago when our first thread was started, that we would all be talking now, I count each and every one of you as friends, you are all fantastic ladies and I look forward to many more years of chatting and sharing ups and downs :) x

Here's wishing you all a very merry Christmas!! I hope you all have the most wonderful time. Secret Santa time in one more sleep!! Yay! Xx

I echo all your words.. Consider you all good friends now and I firmly believe we'll be discussing our babies first days at school in a couple of years!! Merry Christmas to you all xxxx

Merry Christmas to all you ladies and stars and siblings of stars. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and been spoilt. Xx

Things here have not changed. Was a very sad Christmas tbh and will be very glad to see the back of 2012 and a fresh start for 2013. X

Thinking of you Laura. Xx
If you ever come this way, pop into mine. Anyone is welcome. Xx

Good morning ladies!! I was just perusing the Sept Stars section on FB and I thought I would pop in for more of an indepth hello! I admit to being lazy, I find the FB thing a lot easier than logging in here, mainly because I struggle to get on the computer!! I need to use the ipad more for here maybe!

Anyway, hope everyone had a good christmas. It's great looking at all the lovely pics on FB, these little ones are growing up quickly!! I can't believe the number of stars either with a little sibling already or one on the way! Congrats to Jelly and Kara on your bumps!!! I am jealous!!

We had a good christmas, boys are quite wild today. We are all going for the usual swim later so hopefully that will help, then they are staying over at the in laws tonight. Well, maybe they are. Archie is already saying that he wants to come home with us. We'll see. Another busy few days ahead, but at least I'm not in work til next Weds. I am feeling as though if I see any more cheese and biscuits I may barf though!!!
Baby wise, coil came out in November, and I finally had a period mid December, so now it's all systems go. We must be mad!! I am half excited at the prospect of "trying" and half terrified!!!!!

Hope all have a good day today. Will attempt to not be a stranger too much around here!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->