September Stars

Ooohhhh Asher, I hope it happens quickly for you. Exciting times!! Xx

Well, Christmas is over and I am washing, drying and ironing today. DH is at work so all back to normal unfortunately. :-( We had a lovely time and now we start the preparations for Chances bday next week.

I hope that everyone is well and sending love to those that aren't. Xx

I have been procrastinating all morning. DH is at work, the kids are playing fairly nicely, and I should have got some cleaning done. But instead I have played on Angry Birds Star Wars and ordered myself a handbag from the internet!! Tut tut. DH will finish early and come home and wonder what the heck I have been up to!! Better get my bottom in gear I guess......

Laura :hugs: in regards to Olivia and sleeping try the website sleepytots - she has emailed them a few times for advice for her son and sleeping.

Asher - lovely to see you ! Will you be using OPKs? If so
I have a box of clearblue smiley digis if you want them?

Still suffering with sinus issues but they are starting to
Improve.

Jelly I can't believe you're almost 16 weeks!!! Will you be finding out little one's flavour?
I've never used OPKs but am tempted this time just to confirm!! How much do you want for them? I can paypal you whatever amount. I *think* the next week or so is good this month, according to charts and what not, Sunday to Friday ish. Not that I am telling DH as he has this theory that women who want babies only willingly give it up when they know they're ovulating!! So I am giving in to him all the time so he can't say it!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^ Hahahha!!
My DH said the same- as soon as I wanted a baby it was every other night! Now it's every other week! Lol xx

Lol I explained to dh about ovulating eyc the month before we conceived...... With everything happening with dad etc I wasn't on the ball but he wanted sex on the 14th day of our cycle convinced that would be when I ovulate (it wasn't it was week after). But he now thinks he's the kne who worked out how to Concieve lol

Asher - no money they would literally be sitting under my bed otherwise and have no one nearby who needs them as they are all pregnant too lol. FB me your address and I'll post them over to you :)

Midwife appointment Monday - is it weird I still don't feel pregnant? Got a massive stomach but otherwise feel absolutely fine.

So long as you're sure Jelly, that's fab.
DH really thinks this weekend is the weekend to go for it. I am just going to smile sweetly so he thinks he's the instigator!!!!

Jelly I can't believe how quickly your pregnant seems to be going! Although not to you I bet?! Hope you had a lovely Xmas, I collected JJs birthday present back from my mum haha so whenever you're free xx

Asher argh how exciting! Looking forward to news xx

Laura, big hugs Hun, you have my number if you want to chat xx

Louise its moving quickly for me too! Is Sunday afternoon any good for you to meet up, popping into mums and dads in the morning. Although I must confess I still need to wrap her prezzie :blush:

Do any of the kids have a slight lisp when speaking? Not sure if it's language developing and normal or whether he will talk with a lisp?

I braved the town today not to buy anything in the sales but to take things back ..... Oh dear I lasted an hour before coming home lol

Can't do this weekend unfortunately do you have any time next week/weekend? Maidstone is a nightmare to park at the moment! X

Lilia has a slight lisp too x

next Saturday 5th we are waiting for a tv stand delivery so will be in all day, any good? Orherwise I'm back working new years day.

Car parks were hideous so I walked in and back out. There was queue onto the main road for the mall roof parking - cars weren't moving at all. It's days like this I love that we are still close enough to town to walk in easily and if lots of shopping can easily get bus home as stops right outside our house opposite :)

We're plenty close enough to walk in but I still can't walk that far, certainly not the mile there and back with walking round the shops inbrterrn unfortunately!

Next Saturday would be great, I'll come round in the morning some time I'll text you x

Morning ladies! I have just seen the most gorgeous pic of a curled up, sleeping, newborn in fb and its made me super broody!! I need a baby!

That is all. I can go wandering downstairs now and not give my longing away so much to the hubs!.......

Asher great to see u on here and omg how exciting !!!!! Good luck honey x

It's not been too different actually! Sleep is lacking but it's not nearly as much of a shock as before. I guess it will get tricky when Don goes back to work, x

Oh my goodness Asher!!!!! How hugely exiting :) scary scary but cooool!!! I'm hugely broody also, my friends have just had their 3rd babies so I get to cuddle them all :cloud9:

Jelly Wowee I can't believe you are aleady 15 weeks :happydance:

EEE Asher how exciting!

Jelly I was around the same amount pregnant as you this time last year... Think maybe a couple of weeks More. What's your edd again? Just think, you'll have a 6/7 month old next crimbo like me this year!

I'm crapping myself slightly as we had an oops last week...need to sort out sme better contraception...can't be doing with more babies when the girls are so little arghhh! It would have been around the right sort of time as well, give or take a couple of days... Oh crap lol fx I won't be preggers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->