September Stars

Edd is 16th June but telling RL people end of June as got sick of silly text / phone calls / messages from people asking for any news yet especially MIL and SIL who would call every friggin day acting as if it was for my benefit.

Oh Emzy - not sure what to say ! What are you using at the moment ? We used condoms after JJ but thinking of something slightly more permenamt like a coil next time but still unsure .

JJ seems to be settling easier now it's been a week of moving into his bed, does help dh set up the camera back in his room so can see when he's out of bed and talk over the monitor to get back in :)

Fishy - that's good to know all people keep saying to me is oh it's treble the work having 2 kids and sarcastically saying 'good luck'

I had a new nephew born yesterday! So I am eagerly awaiting newborn cuddles soon. :) xx

Congratulations teeny!! Heidi is no longer a newborn! Can't believe how fast it's gone, she was 2 months old on Xmas eve!! Plus she's 12lb! Lilia was only 10lb 7 at this point!

Emzy... Oops!! Are you secretly hoping you might be pregnant? I know you've been broody?

I need to take my pill. I am still BF so stupidly using that as a contraceptive. I do take my pill sporadically but that's no good!! Must be careful as I 100% do not want another now. It took Clomid with Riley and a year for Elsie so I keep my fingers and toes crossed that I do not get pregnant.
Sounds awful doesn't it, so tonight I will take my pill and remember from now on. X

Ahhh congrats Teeny !

Louise They do change so much those first 6 months!

Got good news last night - got a quote to convert a room for us and it was just over half the price that we thought it would be, which means we have space now for contingency. Just need a quote for a window and door. Hoping to get our house rewired by end of January for builder to start in February which then means by march all work could be completed but if not still have time before baby is due.

Morning peeps!

Thanks all for the good wishes, it's exciting! Hubby was out with the boys for a few beers yesterday evening, and he told them that it's no secret that we are "actively trying" for baby #4!! They obviously all think we are mad, but hey ho.

Jelly, I remember when I was pregnant with jack, one of my "friends" told me how horrible it was to go from one to two babies and how hard it was. Yes she was right it was hard, but also enjoyable. More love to go around and all that. It can't have been that bad or there wouldn't be a Sam and there wouldn't be a plan for any more. All the people who said how hard it was have stopped at two and are more bothered about the other things in their lives other than their kids. One of our good friends had two kids, straight after our first two. They both go on and on about how they would have had more, but all they're bothered about is getting the kids looked after by grandparents overnight so they can go out and get pissed!! Every weekend! So all the bull about having another is just paying lip service to it. My mum thinks we must be mad to have another, as when we take the kids round there it's mad and chaotic. We're just accustomed to it! It's weird round here when it's quiet!!

Well, busy day ahead. DH has just headed off to the pool in his van. I am lagging half an hour behind so that when I get there with the kids he'll be done his swim and I can get straight in for mine. Then over to sainsburys to get goodies, then back to walk dogs and prepare food for this evening, we've got good friends coming over, and their little girl will probably stay over. And I showed hubby the ovulation calendar results that say I'm most fertile from today to Friday, and he looked all cheeky and said we need to sneak off somehow!! Ha ha he's embracing the challenge!!

Have a good day everyone, catch you later. Xx

Love the whole sneaking off ;-). We've got friends coming round this evening for a penultimate new years eve as everyone has plans for tomorrow evening. Think we are just doing a few xbox kinnect games and take away.

Congrats to everyone TTC and pregnant!!!

I have the implant til 2015 (feels like forever away) so not sure when my next baby will be!! Luke wants to wait til we know the results of the genetics and see what they say, but I don't think that I want to know because my feelings to have more kids isnt just going to stop.... it's a big decision!!!

Sending big hugs to Laura and Stacey!!!

Still not heard anything about moving.... it's been over a year now and i'm no closer to moving :(

Kimi starts her new nursery on January 7th! It's an amazing nursery and is actually run by my old tutor so I have no concerns at all!!!

We haven't started potty training yet as I dont think she is ready still.... it'll happen but I'm in no rush as per!

Pippa has been poorly and has lost alot of weight! She now weighs the same she did before she had her stoma closed!!! She's cruising now but I think her speech is behind as she doesnt say much at all apart from Mum, Dad, Nan and Hello?

Hope everyone has a fun start to 2013!!! Big hugs to everyone xxx

Oh Asher how exciting.
Two is definitely all I want I am happy with Ollie and Rosie, I had an awful pregnacy with Rosie in and out of hospital I don't think my body could take it all again and we are getting married December 2014 so it gives me two years to get my body back :haha:
Jelly my edd was 10th June with roo so I would of been as pregnant as you this time last year I was huge aswell :haha:

No I don't want another! Not yet anyway! My body would not thank me after the dreadful sickness and spd! But, whatever will be, will be. No use stressing about it! Af is due in a week, so well see if it shows lol

We're stopping at two. Although I will miss having a baby, I love the thought of getting our freedom back and also me earning money at last.

Poor Pippa. I hope she feels better soon and starts gaining weight again.

Vikki, poor little Pippa. Get well soon baby girl. Xx
We are the house of ill people! The babies both have a cold, I do too and the husband looks like the flu is coming. We might all be in bed by 9 tonight! Lol
I always like to reflect on the year, and I have realised this year has flown by. It's been tough at times, but it bought us our beautiful daughter. I wonder what 2013 has in store? Hopefully some more income so we can save as we desperately need it. Perhaps a little bit of luck may be on our side. Xx
Happy new year to all you ladies. May 2013 bring joy and happiness. Xxx

2012 brought lots of lovely little babies and we already know of several more due in 2013 so it should be a good year.

Laura, Stacey and Angie, I hope 2013 is kinder to you and that you get treated the way you deserve x

I can't believe that 2012 gave us our last ever baby so I'm sorry to see it go. Having said that I can't wait to watch the relationship between my two boys develop.

I hope 2013 brings me a job that I love so that we can finally start saving and can have a few treats occasionally like a car that works!

I also hope you all have a lovely day and a great New Year. I will no doubt be asleep by midnight to avoid being like a zombie tomorrow! xx

Hope you feel better soon teeny family :hugs:

2012 has had alot of ups and downs - lorry writing off my car on a motorway, moving to our new home, dad diagnosed with cancer and finally getting pregnant.

Looking forward to a positive 2013 as the difficult times only make you stronger and appreciate the good times even more. Hoping for a happy healthy baby in June and my dad to be able to spend quality time with his new grandchild. Happy and healthy family for the coming year.

Happy new year ladies babies and family's xxxx

Midwife this afternoon hoping she will write a letter for me to continue my gym membership, and hoping to hear the heartbeat today as I'm sure at 16 weeks I heard it last time. Ideally I'd like her to amend my notes of height 5'5 not 2, amend my bmi, James gestation by a week and address (just a few things they got wrong during my booking in session!)

Mine were wrong at booking in too! Hope you get to hear the heartbeat :)

We are off to a new year party on camp, Wayne has been organising it along with our welfare officer so don't have a choice but to go! With all 4 kids.. Yay!

We've had a pretty big year too, Alex moved in with us a couple of weeks prior to becoming pregnant with Heidi, court case with Wayne's ex, Wayne's mum being told wrongly she had cancer and being critically ill in hospital, my grandad passing, worst pregnancy, Wayne not getting his promotion, Heidi being born and gradually getting mine and Wayne's relationship back on track! What a year. I wouldn't relive it again if you paid me! Aside from Alex moving in and Heidi arriving, it has been horrible. Looking forward to happier times next year.. And like fishy can't wait to see Heidi and Lilia growing together. I doubt very much we'll ever have another but I'm not ruling it out as yet..!

Happy new year to you all :) once again looking back over what er've gone through individually and a a group, I think I understand why I consider you lot some of my closest friends! Even though I haven't met you all! Take care xxx

Just wishing everyone a happy new ... 2012 was pretty crap for us..but 2013 is looking much better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->