September Stars

Midwife went well still not met my actual midwife as she was sick today. Heard hb and told I'm not eating or drinking enough..... Seeing her again at 20 weeks after seeing consultant in the morning.

Happy New Year everyone :hugs: hope you have all had a nice one. 2012 wasn't the best year I've had I have to say - here's to an amazing 2013 ;)

Glad midwife appointment went well Jelly. Keep up those fluids!!

I hope everyone has a good 2013, especially those who had a bad 2012. We've been fairly lucky in 2012, just plodded on really. There have been a lot of changes for me work wise, which I think will sort themselves out in the long term. At this point, they're not great changes, but only time will tell.

Back to work for DH and I tomorrow. I'm only in one day though, and then off for 4, so not too bad, but I am now wishing I had booked another day of annual leave tomorrow! I realise how much I enjoy being at home when I'm home for a longer period than normal. Ah well, pays the bills and lets us go on hols! Xx

I've annoyingly been working today :-( someone at work hadn't done what they should of so instead of working 1 1/2 hrs I've worked 6 ...... Going to demand time and a half in lieu.
Got ironing to do before I go back to work tomorrow. zzzzzzz

Happy new year ladies!

Did a test today as its been 2 weeks since our contraception fail and it was negative, so hopefully will be ok!!

Jelly glad mw went well xx

Glad the mw was ok jelly :hugs:

Asher hope the job situation resolves itself :hugs:

It's been a fab new years day as far as they go :) fx it is a sign of what's coming hehe

Emzy, are you relieved? Xx
Blob, lets hope it's a sign! Glad you had a lovely day. X
Jelly, I loved hearing the HB for the first time, it's magic. Xx

Had 2 fillings today and it wasn't as bad as expected but did need one injection in the end.

JJ gone to bed quietly tonight with a high temp so think he maybe coming down with something or just tired from first day back at nursery.

Happy 2013 everyone !! Don't have to say how crap 2012 was for us but 2013 is looking good already X

Emzy,Glad it was the result you wanted.. It is the result you wanted right ? X

Jelly - sorry to hear you had to have a filling, I'm so terrified of having a filling, I heard its more likely to happen when pregnant x

Ouch jelly, glad your fillings are done and dusted. Xx

I'm sure 2013 will be your year Kara, hope so. Xx

Yes, definitely the result I wanted! I don't want more babies, not right now anyway!

Ouch jelly :(

Glad you got the right result emzy. X

Just watched OBEM on C4+1, feeling broodier than ever now!! X

Yes I watched it too! Can honestly say that Heidi's birth, quick as it was in the end, was by far and away the best part of my pregnancy! I really enjoyed it, it was perfect. I would rather do that once a week for 9 months than be pregnant, my body just doesn't do pregnancy well! However... My 10 week old has slept through consistently for a fortnight, and before then 3 out of 5 days so can't complain! For a fortnight we've had 8pm- 9am so u obviously make sleepy babies!

I missed obem! I loved Evies birth too and I too don't do pregnancy very well!! Hence panicking that I was preggers again, how the hell could I go through another pregnancy like that with two smalls?! Plus my physio told me to wait at least 18 months before trying for anynore otherwise it might cause perm damage to my pelvis :/

I recorded OBEM! I love it.
Pregnancy does not treat me badly at all and if we decide no more I will definately miss the pregnancy feeling. :-( Elsie's labour I would do again in a heartbeat, hence why I would like 4. A nice round number!! Xx

Tristan's birth was brilliant too, it was just the aftermath that was a nightmare but I was still left less traumatised than with Harry's C section.

I always thought that I would prefer to give birth a few times than go through pregnancy :wacko: I don't have a bad time I just hate feeling 'big' being uncomfertable etc lol - I'm basically a bitchy moody cow :blush:

I watched OBEM and have to be honest it was the first time since watching series 1 that I started thinking Oh s'*%.

This evening my ankles have swelled up :-( as things have been good so far really thought my feet wouldnt swell this time and definitely didnt expect it at 16+4! hoping its just an off day - any recommendations to ease the swelling?

Keep your feet up jelly and have a foot soak and get dh to rub ankles after xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->