September Stars

Yep agree with Emzy. Try and rest with your feet up as much as possible x

Yep feet up jelly as much as possible. One of my friends at work has just had her first baby and her feet were so swollen from about 14 weeks that she wore her slippers in the office, bless her. X

Oh No dont tempt me with the slippers !

I havent forgot to post those OPK's just been a little hectic at home will try and send them out to you next week.

So exited for new babies this year :cloud9: I hope you get your BFP soon Asher :happydance:

Jelly hon that sucks, I swell up so much I can't fit in my ugg boots and only wear sandals :dohh: big hugs x

Robins home just now, so my life is so eaaasssy :) sitting on the couch drinking tea and the house is CLEAN and the girls are quiet :cloud9: plus I've bought so many clothes and shoes I'm a bit exited. Spent SO much money though I'm a tad worried :rofl:

Thanks ladies! When I actually sit down and think about it I wonder if we are completely mad for doing this! And it could well already be done! Ha ha eeeeeeek! Teeny I hadn't really thought about it, but yeah I guess I am on the 2WW now! Period will be due around weds 16th ish. Crikey. I am off to see Gary barlow on the 20th so will be reluctant to test before then if its late!! We'll see!

Blob, you've got to spend some cash at some time! Don't feel too guilty! When does robin go away again?

You haven't thought about the 2ww?! You're a better woman than me. I would be symptom spotting like crazy! X

Blob wondered when robin was getting back are you having a late Xmas meal together at some point ?

Asher I hated symptom spotting how can you not do it though lol. . I love gary Barlow lol

Bought new double pram today a Phil and reds dash never really liked them before but just ticks everything we were looking for. £250 is a really good deal can't wait to pick it up next Saturday !

We didn't really do a late Christmas, we did a few presents and gave the girls a few presents :) but no Christmas dinner or anything. Was quite nice plus it was our 9 yr anniversary - I know that's not much for some people buuuuuut I was only 15 when we met so its a fair amount of my life :rofl:

Urgh symptom spotting that sounds awful!!!!

Asher you're not being crazy love a new baby is never a bad thing it's only ever a blessing. I would love to have 4 it would be awesome :cloud9: eeeeek!!!! Fx for youuuuuuuuu!!!!

One of my best friends from school is about to have a baby :wohoo: I'm so exited for her, feels like hardly any time since we were talking about our boyfriends and imagining futures (little did I know I would be with the same boyfriend/husband now). Kind of makes it so special you know.

Blob, that's so sweet! My little sister has been with her fiancée 12 yrs now.. They got together when she was 15 too.
A great feat, and I wish you a very Happy 9yr anniversary. Xx:flower:

Happy belated anniversary Blob. Yey to Robin being back!

Don has told me he will be away lots at the end of this month and I'm dreading it. Although his idea of quiet when I am trying to get Tristan to sleep is rather loud and annoying!

Happy belated anniversary Blob!!

Fishy, I'm sure you'll be fine, you're very capable! But I am with you, I hate it when DH is away. X

I am trying to not think too hard about the 2WW thing, but now it's in my mind its not that easy! Argh! I need to go to sleep for a couple of weeks and wake up and know one way or the other! On the plus side, my Gary Barlow tickets arrived this morning, so that's something else to look forward to!

Hope all okay today, we've taken all our Christmas stuff down this morning so the house has had a good clean. It looked lovely for about 10 minutes until the boys messed it back up!

I took mine down the other day I really needed to just clean the place up was driving me insane!

With Rosalie I didn't really have a 2ww because my cycles are SO odd, I was on like day 40 when I thought I possibly ovulated :dohh: so I just randomly took a test. Was a bit insane I even got pregnant :lol:

Still here, still miserable - I hoped that the new year would make me feel more positive but I am still feeling like absolute shite. Steven has moved more of his stuff out an we've agreed to a permenant split. We're getting on fine but I just keep thinking should we give it another go but then I know deep down the love that should be there isn't. What a mess :(

Sorry for being so miserable xxxx

Asher so good to see you posting again and eeeeek for the wait. X

Aw Laura I'm so sorry sounds like you're going through hell :hugs: big big looove to you Hun. It's just time I guess that's what people say I hope it doesn't take long for you :flower:

Happy Anniversary Blob.

Laura :hugs: I'm not surprised you ae feeling the way you do, its good that it is amicable. Have you been able to spend anytime with your mum over the past cuple of weeks?

Fishy - I used to dread dh being away but you always find a way to manage im sure you will do great :hugs:

Well dh has been worried this week if we are having a girl as he doesn't know what to do with them well thankfully to the gorgeous Lillia today he's now realised that he will still be able to play and interact with his child if they are a girl. Louise he said he had a really nice time with Lillia and Heidi and feels so much more confident about having baby no 2 :)

Just a quick note to wish everyone a happy new year!
We just got back from two weeks of family visits and I am so tired! Hope everyone is well! :hugs:

Happy New Year Sarah :hugs:

Jelly weirdly we would be :shock: if we had a boy hehe I wouldn't have known what to do :dohh: I had 3 sisters and all my best friends were one of 4 girls (weird huh). But all I could remember of boys is that they destroyed everything we did :rofl: that's all I knew of young boys

Aww bless jelly that's very sweet of him, Lilia had a great time as did I, I hope JJ is over the trauma of the whirlwind that is Lilia lol although they got on pretty well I thought this time! Was very cute listening to Lilia and D chatting away in the kitchen, and I told Wayne all about the play doh gruffalo he made her!! I'm so sorry I stayed so long, I had no idea of the time it seemed to fly!

Laura, big hugs honey, like blob said the only thing that will help is time I think xx

Usher-omg !!!! How can you not want to start testing !!!!! I want to know !!! How long do I have to wait until u do test !!! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->