September Stars

Ha ha ha ha Kara that has really made me laugh!!!!! Well the old AF is due around the 16th, so I think I'll leave it til weekend after if its not arrived. I really want to enjoy the GB concert! The only problem is that if I am, then I'll know as I have same symptoms early on each time. If I can smell the milk in my tea this time next week I'll be concerned!! X

Argh I'm with you kara, too many patient people on here! Asher able to wait till AFTER af is due... I tested at 10dpo lol! And then there's jelly who might not find out baby's flavour! Argh!!!

I'm here just don't seem to get much time to post at the minute.

Tyler is currently toilet training. He's doing really well we're on day 5 and he's had no accidents today. He has to have a nappy on at meal times and bed time though and if he wears pants he has accidents but i'm going to work on that tomorrow in between school runs.
I'm not looking forward to the school runs again i've enjoyed having all 3 of them at home. I have to ring the pre-school tomorrow to see if they can fit Tyler in for a morning or 2 a week after easter :( and I have to put Alyssas name down for next year :( i dont want them to grow up they are all at amazing ages just now.

Starting my diet and exercise again tomorrow as well :( lol

:hugs: to everyone that needs them.

Hope everyones ok.

Ha ha Blob! I am tempted! But not thinking it will happen first time round this time. We'll see! ........ And I think jelly should have a surprise! I like surprises! X

Boone good to see you! Love your avatar piccy of the three littlies in bed, they're gorgeous! Go Tyler with his toilet training. Sammy's nowhere near ready, bless him! I know what you mean about not wanting them to get any older. It's sad! :(

It's been a crazy day at work today. We're coming to the end of the financial year, and as a service we are overspent and they are threatening us with not being able to order any equipment after January! So adults and children with complex disabilities may need to wait for wheelchair seating equipment until April. This is why a) I hate being in management now and b) I hate working for the NHS sometimes. All the staff in the service have fallen out with me as I said they have to come to me before they can order anything! Ah well, tough. Grrrr, rant over.

Hope everyone's well and had a good day. I'm working when we've had our tea, so probably won't get chance to check back in. Xx

Asher - We tried with tyler a few months back and he wasn't ready but he seems to have picked it up quite quickly now. Just hoping school runs don't get in the way too much. I wish i'd started training him before christmas now so he'd be sorted by now lol. I love that picture too its the only nice one i have of all 3 of them but its quite old now, Alyssa no longer has a dummy. I think that was taken 6 months ago!
Another proud mummy moment 5 days ago Alyssa took her first step and just now she has taken 3 steps! It seems to have taken her a while to get to this point both my boys were walking before they turned 1 but alyssa seems to have confidence issues i think its because Tyler is always running around and shes scared of being knocked over. So i started letting her stay up after the boys had gone to bed just to help her learn to walk and since then shes been doing great and really seems to want to do it herself now bless her!

Thats rubbish about your budget cuts! Its mental how much tax we pay and people that really need help cant get it until the next financial year! April doesn't seem that far away but to someone struggling it can feel like a lifetime. Not easy on you either when it makes you look like the bad guy!

Asher - that's really tough! Must be so difficult to manage

Boony - excellent news on the toilet training

Thanks Boony and Jelly. It's nice to be able to have a little moan away from work, or even not at home cos DH gets fed up with hearing it I think! I always say that I didn't do my training in order to manage a budget, I did it to look after people in need. I think we do that, but just wish the pressures from above and below would simmer down a wee bit!

Aw bless Alyssa with her walking! Little love! None of mine have been early walkers!

Cup of tea and biccy, then bed for me! Night all xx

Night xxx

Here's my massive tummy at 17 weeks
https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EmmeraldJelly/54DF0EB8-F9E2-4F83-AFAC-FDE53B8D192E-20763-000024A215ED70AE.jpg

No swollen feet today either :)

Ah Jelly you look fab! And yay for the no swollen feet today! X. I really am going to bed now.....

I love your bump jelly :)

Asher, sounds tough, and I know what you mean... Being a teacher promotion isn't always a good thing, I love children and the higher up in a school you get, the less time you actually get to spend with the children!! I didn't do my training to sit behind a desk looking at value added figures!!

Boony, it is a gorgeous photo! Well done alyssa on her walking, Lilia took first steps at 13 months but then didn't walk again till she was 15 months! She was a speed crawler so had no need! And well done Tyler on the toilet training! Lilia has been dry for 4 weeks on Wednesday, first couple of days were difficult but she was ready, by day 3 she was dry and also clicked straight in to being dry through the night too which was nice! She hadn't erm having really full nappies in a morning anyway for a while though. She has only had one accident since she's been dry and that was after Alex gave her a second cup of milk before bed without me knowing, she had a wee in bed about an hour and a half after she went up to bed! I'm really proud of how she's done actually, I never thought she would be completely out of nappies by now. I had only just bought a box too so have about 65 size 4+ nappies to sell on (or wait till they fit Heidi!)

Jelly you look awesome!!!!!!

Asher that sounds so tough :( I'm bad for refusing to test ha ha I figure if your period doesn't come then you can take one :lol: but considering I was on like cd40+ when I ovulated with Rosalie I have no idea when that is for me :dohh: I've got everything crossed for youuuuuu!!

Awww well done Alyssa :cloud9:

Rosalie is dry most nights but it used to really put tabs if she wet herself so I put a nappy on Rosalie when I go to bed instead.

Wow, all these toilet trained toddlers. Well done to both Mummies and wee ones! Riley is not ready yet but is showing some small signs.
Go Alyssa! I love first wobbly steps! :)
Jelly, what a lovely bump.
Asher, sorry to hear about the spending cuts. It highlights what a mess the NHS is in. :-(
Xx

Thanks everyone :)

Jelly you look lovely and yay for no swollen feet!

Yay go lilia! Thats great thats shes done it all so quickly bless her!

Assshheeerrrr I can't wait to hear if you get your BFP :lol:

Ha ha ha blob!! I am trying so hard not to think about it too much, but then in the back of my mind a little voice is saying "your period is due next week....."!! I really have no feelings whether I will get a BFP or not, we'll see how things go the next few days! Eek!
Part of me will feel bad if and when I do get a BFP. One of the girls in my office, who is hard work at the best of times, has had lots of problems this year and had surgery for endometriosis. She's been back for a scan recently, and hubby has also had sperm count tests etc, they are TTC. She was back to see her consultant today who fears that her endometriosis is growing back and she has scar tissue, and also it maybe growing more n her bowel and she could require bowel surgery. They've referred them to St Mary's in Manchester for IVF with ICSI. She knows loosely that we're trying again, and I know that if we are successful, she will turn into the biggest bitch going. Another of the girls had her baby on Boxing Day, and she was horrible to her throughout her pregnancy. I know why she's like this, but it's not the nicest. And as one of her friends and her line manager, it's not easy to sort out!! Argh!

I had a similar issue with a friend Asher, only reason it hasn't become an issue for us is that she's fallen pregnant at the sand time. But a little part of me still wonders how she would of been if she wasn't. She completely ignored jjs birthday this year, burst into tears at the mention of babies, didn't go to our friends baby shower or see the new baby for ages. I think jealousy / bitterness can eat someone away and isn't a nice personality trait. Just because you become pregnant doesn't mean they won't.

For months I had issues not ovulating or long cycles and to be honest it was 'hard at times' all the baby talk but Id never want to take that happiness away from someone.

Sorry ill step off my soapbox

Jelly your friend sounds just like mine. I think I am now at the point where as a manager I have to pull her up on her attitude towards people, and as a "friend" I have to don my armour plating and just get in with it. If she falls out with me it's her loss not mine!

I'm off my soapbox now too..... Until tomorrow!! Hee hee xx

Boony what a clever bunch of kids you have!

Jelly that's a lovely bump! How are you feeling now? Yey to the swelling going down. I had it badly with Harry but hardly any with Tristan.

Asher that must be hard having to be the bad copy. :(

My dh is away for 2 days on Monday and then 4 days the following week. I'm so scared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->