September Stars

I'm feeling ok, got lightheaded at work do snacked on my salad bits and still felt weird so went to canteen and had cheesy chips for lunch and felt fine so think I need to graze more and not just on celery /carrots/pepper / tomatoes

Oh I know you are dreading D not being at home :hugs: you will be fine xx

Ann I'm sure you'll cope wonderfully alone with your beautiful boys!! I can't imagine doing 6 months without Wayne now, looking back on this time 2 years ago it was a breeze compared to if he went now! Fingers crossed he won't be going in September if and when we get posted away! Is Harry good when you're feeding T? X

Jelly I was like that, mainly with lilia, had low blood pressure and felt so light headed k had to eat sugary/fatty things to keep myself going! Lilia has not stopped with the play doh since Saturday, I can safely say it is her favourite thing in the world! But her daddy isn't as good as D at the gruffalo, he gets told 'no daddy, that's not gruffalo!'

Fishy I don't blame you at all for dreading it. Xx

Jelly glad you found the cure to feeling rough. Good stodge is a good cure! X

Teeny, not that I've noticed, but the next few days is key.... X

I'm watching OBEM on +1 and feeling broody.

Oh Asher I've recorded obem to probably catch up with tomorrow, Pop maybe you'll smell the milk in the morning :-0

Louise that tickled me and D can just picture Lillia saying that. Think we need to get some play doh for JJ too.

Hopefully not long now before that will be you Asher.

Harry is incredibly good when I'm feeding T.

Just quickly nipped on as just seen that Amy is pregnant again and already at 24 weeks!

Omg I had a funny suspicion recently but never thought she was so far gone :). Wonderful news !

I saw that too this morning!! Wow 24 weeks already! Fab news x

Asher got my fx for you!! My tea used to taste funny when I was pregnant!

Yay for Alyssa walking boony, clever girl!

Lovely bump jelly, you look similar to me with Evie at that stage x

Brain fart, forgot everything else!

All these clever toilet trained toddlers! Hollys still not ready, she hates the potty and screams at the sight of it so I'm not pushing it. She'll get there in her own time

I can't believe holly will start actual school next year :/

I'm selling my mei tai carrier if anyone with a baby is interested. I can't use it anymore now she's heavier as it flares up my spd again :( having major probs with my hip, think I need to go back to physio x

Lady's I am always reading trying to catch up and as soon as I start to post my phone is taken to play puzzles on !
We are so busy with work taking care of mum and two lively 2 year olds :)
The girls start nursery tommorow just one day a week is all I can afford paying for 2 round here is very pricey. !
I can't beleive how big they are now they too start school next year , Layla is very chatty and on the ball she has a good memory and imagination but she is having vivid nightmares and hates her bedroom all of a sudden she is dry all day and most nights .
Amelia is always a few steps behind Layla she is what is call a classic two year old in her play but she is so tall if she has a tantrum when we are out she gets looks ! She will not go near the potty screams at it so there's proof that its the child that decided when they ready !
I need to come back and do personals as once again I'm being pulled away and hit with a giant blue dog :)

Amy is pregnant !!! I couldn't see that on Facebook... That great news !!!

Emzy- Paige isn't close to toilet training either don't worry, but I forget holly will be starting school a year before most of us... I still not worked out exactly when Paige will start proper big school, 2015 or 2016 x

Love to everyone else ... Have consultants appointment today... And do you think I can find a piss pot anywhere !!!! Arghhhhhh

Kara paige will start pre school when she is 3 so if she turns 3 in october she will start preschool the next term so January 2014 then she will start school the september after she turns 4 so september 2015. Hope that makes sense x

Emma is the mai tai a fabric wrap around for newborns? if so I'd be interested

Jelly the Mei Tai is fabric and it ties on, you can use it for newborns but its not a wrap. I think I have a buyer for the mei tai though, but if they dont have it I'll let you know. If they do, it was only £25 new from ebay so not bad and you can get loads of funky patterns. I'll attach a photo of it in use! I loved my close caboo carrier for newborn, up until around 10 weeks and then I got the mei tai. Ill just point out it's not tied quite right in either photo, the bit that's over Evie's legs is supposed to go under her legs. It was my first attempt at a front and back carry so didn't get it quite right!

I know Kara, it's scary! Holly gets her 15 preschool hours this September then starts proper school next September, as will Amelia, Layla and Riley! And Sam I think? Are there any others? Any of the stars born after 31st August will get their 15 pre-school hours next January, then start proper school September 2015 when they are about to turn 5 x

Attachments

• carrier.jpg.jpg
    carrier.jpg.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
Love the carrier pics emzy, fab!
Yep, Sammy's one of the September 2013 nursery babies. Scary! He'll be 3 on 25th August and then start nursery a couple of weeks later. Awwwwwwww.

Oooh update...not that I am potentially symptom spotting AT ALL, but today I have been unexplainably overwhelmingly exhausted. Like falling asleep mid morning tiredness. Easily explained away by hard working week this week and not a good nights sleep,last night. Who knows? We'll see!..... X

I know Emzy! Not getting my hopes up! But who knows! Fingers crossed. Am sat in bed with iPad trying to stay awake but it's just not happening! Night night! X

Asher- I'm tempted to hide in your toilet with a pregnancy test...lol x

Thanks guys that makes sense... Ill be so sad when it comes to the day I have to leave her at school, I feel bad but when jake was young I couldn't wait ..lol I needed that break from him...

Saw consultant today, I didn't realise I would get another scan.. Baby had legs crossed so they couldn't see what sex it is..morning sickness seems to have returned..x

Ha ha Kara! I am still saying I won't test unless AF is late.... I think my willpower may not be that strong!

Hee hee for baby having its legs crossed! And yuk to morning sickness coming back. Not what you need. X

I am lay in bed with iPad, after sleeping the sleep of the dead! Sam is sat next to me on DH's iPad. I can't be bothered getting up but I need to.... Have a good day ladies. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->