September Stars

Ooh Asher!! FX'd for you. Xx
Riley will be the very youngest in his year.. Born at 17 mins to midnight on the 31st!! 18 mins later and he would have gone to school a whole year later!! :-( xx

Oh Teeny that's a tough :-( Naughty Riley not holding on

Asher hows the milk in your tea today?

Update from me - Dad's back in hospital with Pneumonia still continuing his treatment but wont be out until next week. Hes been in since Wednesday :-(

Hopefully picking up my new Phil and Teds double tomorrow, I can't wait !

Jelly are you able to get to see your dad in hospital easily jelly ? do they expect him to be in for long ?

Asher any news ? Not tempted yet ?

Kara glad your doing ok !

Teeny funny how those few minutes for Riley will change who he is friends with and when he has certain experiences !

Girls first visit to nursery went really well had to bribe them to leave :) I get 10% discount for sending twins but one morning really isn't enough but we don't qualify for 2 year old funding so it will be just Fridays for now x

My mum used to have a friend who had twins one was born on 31st August at 11.58pm and the other was born sept 1st at 12.01am. So she had twins in seperate school years! Imagine how horrible that must've been when one started school and the other didn't because of a few minutes!

Boomy, how horrible. I wouldn't have been able to separate them. I would have delayed school for the 'older' one! Xx
Saw twin girls today... I would have loved twins. Xx

Yes i would if that happened to me as well but i dont think you could back then it was just tough luck.
Although as they got older they were pleased that they didnt have the same friends and they had that time away from each other as well.

Jelly, hope you can get to see your dad. How are things going with him? Must be very hard. Xx

Thanks for your well wishes ladies, still feeling tired and, as DH says, "totes emosh"...... I don't know if it could just be to do with the decaf cold turkey from last week, and/or the hormones for the upcoming period. My boobs do feel a wee bit sore. Hmmmm I am soooo symptom spotting now!! Step away from the pregnancy test! Am not due anyway until weds approximately so no point testing yet. Grrrr.

Teeny, I can't believe Riley is so close to the next school year! And Boony! No way! That poor woman with twins in different school years!

Bed beckons, am shattered! Love to all. Xx

Asher, remember we are all symptom spotting with you!! Sore boobs were always a give away for me ! Hurry up Wednesday. Lol xx

Hi everyone not been on here for soooooo long hope all u ladies are well and are having a good 2013 don't get to come on here much anymore lol congrats to all the pregnant ladies

Iv got a late New Years resolution that's to come and catch up more often lol hope we are all ok I'm sat waiting for snow lol just a few flutters so far lol

hey everyone! back on bnb as ive started a ttc journal and its much more fun having ttc and preggo buddies! ive just started cd1 of our first cycle officially ttc i am super excited! cant wait to get af out of the way and hopefully this will be the last one for 10 months now ;)

im really hoping it doest take long! im freaking out itll take a year! im very impatient and want first time sticky beans :p so ill be eating my greens, taking my vitamins and not drinking! i also quit smoking at new year.

asher, maybe we'll both get valentines bfps and then we can be bump buddies :p

xx

Hi Stacey and Bec!

Teeny, I keep thinking my boobs are sore, but then I'm not sure. Strictly speaking I reckon I could test now but I'm not gonna! It will be easier come the new week once I'm in work as I don't get chance to fart, let alone do a pregnancy test!

Bec, I'm so excited for you! Hopefully it will happen quickly for you! X

Hi strangers ;) I hear you've all heard my news!

Sorry for being such a stranger myself. How are you all doing?!

Hi Amy, We're all very excited for you!!! Whats your due date?

Asher sore boobs were a give away for me too! With Evie, I kind of knew I was pregnant before I tested, I took my bra off and my boobs were sooo heavy and sore and my nipples went like wagon wheels lol I also felt sick right from the off.

SR good luck with your TTC journey and let us symptom spot with you!

Nothing new here apart from splitting up with my OH. Kids are both good. Xx

We have more babies due and more trying again !!

So good to see you on here Amy and once again really chuffed for you xxxx

Yay Amy it's fab news! X

Emzy, yep, the boob thing. They almost feel a bit bruised? That's how I remember feeling them before...you'd think I know, having 3 already!! But it's three years since I last found out I was pregnant. DH spilt the smallest amount of lager on the settee in the front room last night, and cleaned it up, but when I was sat in there earlier, it was a super strong smell nobody else could smell. I worry this may all be in my imagination!! X

Oh Asher! Stop tormenting yourself and get an early response test!!! Fingers crossed for you lovely xx

Hi Amy good to see you in here! We're all made up for you! (My mum has started her knitting!!) are you planning to find out the sex at all if you have another scan or do you fancy a surprise? And how are things going? Xx

All good here, things have improved between me and dh lots, Heidi is settled into a lovely routine bless her, she's just like lilia even down to the fact that she barely fits 4 bottles in a day because she sleeps so long at night! She's adorable and I just can't get enough of her chubby little legs and cheeks! Lilia is a livewire recently bless her, she's like a whirlwind, never walking only running and her only volume is LOUD!! She's just so cute though, sat in my lap cuddling today and she said mummy my dest friend! Ahhhh!!

My next scan is on Monday but I plan to keep it a surprise. Not long left to go anyways :) lovely of your mum to be knitting already. She's brilliant. Thank you :)

Love the idea of a surprise! Although I can picture you with a third girlie I can't help thinking you have a little prince on his way!! Either way - a gift xx

Asher I just read back my post I think I sounded a bit stern! I meant you sound like you have some real symptoms, I know I couldn't handle not testing but I have no patience whatsoever! Xx

I know, Asher you're more patient than me, I was testing from 9dpo ha ha! I remember my nipples felt bruised. Oooh I'm so excited to see if you get a BFP!!!

I thought I was preggers this month after our accident as even though the tests were negative, AF was a day late and I crapped myself!! Was happy when it showed up! Made me realise I am done baby making, I am happy with my two girls and although I love having a baby, I really think we will stop now at 2 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->