September Stars

Would love a little boy but instinct tells me girl! Finally told the inlaws today. Think they had almost as big a heart attack as we did!

How did they take it? Apart from the shock?!

Emzy I'm with you on that one, I'm still I'm lots of pain from the spd on and off, my physio was telling me I had a pretty severe case of it (as if I didn't know lol!) and that it could take a while still until I'm back to normal! I can't imagine going through it all again even though I would love a third child, I always wanted 3 x

So jealous SR really hope you get your BFP soon!!!!

Asher I cannot wait to hear!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa :happydance:

I was wondering from your comments if you could defer years, I wouldn't hesitate if Rosalie was on the verge, but in Scotland she is in the middle of the year. Total stress now as I'm trying to get tabs into a school well out of catchment :-/

Jelly :hugs: I hope he's ok lovely x

:hi: choc - loving your new years resolution

Sisterose - I met some lively TTC people this past year hope you meet some great people too

Asher 2ww is hard as you question everything and then think its your imagination .... The month before I was pregnant I thought everything pointed to being pregnant. Took a test and before the bfn appeared I wiped and AF had arrived . Have to say though sounds very promising

Amy - its lovely to see you - big congratulations it's wonderful news. I love how you are going to try and have a surprise this time especially as you've found out previously...... I'm so tempted to find out this time. 2013 will be a great year for you, I, C and C.

Frustrated with the hospital today and dads been upset :-(. He needs a blood transfusion but they couldn't get a vein for a blood sample and didn't know what his blood group was...... At weekends it's like hospitals go on snooze time and dont have anyone who knows what they are doing. Haven't spoken to mum tonight as I know she's shattered but hoping they managed to resolve everything so he can get his blood tomorrow.

Oh jelly that's ridiculous! I know what you mean, it's like they only have skeleton staff on, they don't schedule appointments for weekends yet people don't stop being poorly!! I thought I had text you yesterday but just looked and I obviously didn't, silly baby brain. I hope your mum and dad are ok and I hope you're ok, stress not so good for you, don't forget where I am if you need anything.

Looking more and more likely for us moving sometime this year just banking on Wayne's promotion but he came top of the regiment so if he doesn't get promoted there's something seriously wrong! Two likely options are bicester in Oxfordshire and wimbish in Essex... Hoping more for Bicester as his psychology ex is in wimbish... Imagine if Wayne and her hubby were away at the same time, would be a nightmare!!! She's got a job now, but when she told Wayne she actually said don't bother even contacting the CSA because I already have and they said you're not entitled to anything nob! Erm... I think you'll find it's Alex that's entitled to the money as she is his mother and really should want to provide for him ! (Plus she will have to pay, but if she earns less than £100
A week it'll only be £5 she pays... Still it's pocket money for him!)

Louise I know the feeling, I keep putting it off but I'm going to have to ask to be re-referred to physio as I'm having such trouble with my hip again. It keeps locking and I keep falling like I did when I was pregnant! It always improved after manipulation so I think I need that again. The physio did say it could take 6-18 months for it to go back to normal :/ No way could I go through another pregnancy with the bad sickness and SPD, especially seeing as the SPD would likely be worse!

Amy how has your pregnancy been this time around? x

Have been relatively problem free this time. That said, I didn't find out til I was already 16 weeks. Everything looks good on scan though! Another scan tomorro too

How are all the sept 2010 babies (toddlers) doing? Xx

Oh Amy that must of been a surprise at 16 weeks! Are you being given extra scans this pregnancy?

JJ is doing well we moved him into a bed couple of weeks ago and trying to train him to stay in bed he crawled on his bottom last night very slowly thinking I wouldn't notice cheeky monkey - but I told him to go back to bed and he did bless him.

Louise - selfishly I don't want you guys to move :-( not now JJ isn't scared of Lillia anymore lol

How did I miss this whole last chunk of pages :wacko: congratulations Amy that's really amazing news :hugs: :hugs: wow at only finding out at 16 weeks that would make it all feel really short :shock: so pleased you're doing well :hugs: may is so close eek!!

Jelly that's awful :( your poor dad x x

Asher stop teasing us :rofl: :rofl: I have to say if I wanted another it would be bloody impossible having a husband away half the month :lol:

Amy I'm so pleased it seems relatively problem free fingers and toes crossed it remains that way!!

Jelly I know, seeing how sweet jj and lilia were last weekend I don't want to move away from you either but I hate hate hate this house! Worst married quarter we've had by far! The houses are huge in Bicester and if they don't have any 4 bed properties they knock through a wall and give you two 2 bed houses joined together!! One house for us and another for toys/ army uniform!

Amy I am so pleased that things are going well this time for you! Loving the sound of having a surprise, that's lovely. :flower:

Jelly, sorry to hear about your dad being messed about. Not nice at any time, but horrible when you're not feeling at your best either. Your thing about JJ and the bed made me laugh! Sammy is a rotter for getting out of his bed. He just wanders across the landing and knocks on our bedroom door in the night, sometimes only once but sometimes a lot!!

Sammy is at the point where he needs to not be having a sleep in the day. Some days he really needs one, but if he has one he won't go to bed and has us running up and down the stairs every couple of minutes. Then he keeps the big boys up, so at the moment it's mission keep Sam awake!! Have to be really careful about when we go out with him, in the car or pram, anywhere there's a nodding off danger!! :wacko:

Right, off to eat eggs, beans and hash browns. House is cleaned, dogs have been walked. Will be swimming later. No doubt the pool will be full of January-ers.....

Have a good day ladies. :flower:

Hi Amy! I'm sooo excited and happy for you! I can't believe you found out at 16 weeks. I can see why it was a shock! And happy belated V day xx

Good luck SR and Asher on ttc. I can't wait for the testing to begin!

Jelly, big hugs. Your poor folks. xx

Emzy, Harry is also not ready for toilet training. He has no interest in the potty at all.

Louise, move to Bicester!!! The we would only be about 20 mins away, if that xxx

Amy that's fab! Fx for a smooth ride the rest of the time!

Asher we are having exactly the same with Holly, sometimes she needs a nap, other days not but if she has one she won't go to bed and will be up and down like a yo yo til like 11pm! On playschool days she doesn't have a nap and is fine. We don't get home til 4 then she's in bed without a peep at 730/8pm. Today we didn't put her down for a nap and she didn't seem to need one anyway. I am a bit gutted though, her nap time gave me a bit of a breather and meant Evie could get some one on one time or if she was asleep then I could do housework! Ah well lol

Lilia is the same with naps! It's really difficult getting her to go down but usually works with perseverance on the days I know she needs one! She still goes to bed fine if she's had a nap though usually 8 rather than 7pm, but she is the noisiest grumpiest hyper toddler going when she's tired!

Ann I did think of that, it would be can to be closer to you! Then we can get this romance started!

Fishy it's beautiful :cloud9: can I say again how much I LOVE my necklace :wohoo:

Rosalie hasn't napped for a very long time unless she had a very bad night :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->