September Stars

Thanks ladies. I'll post a few more later. They are lovely but sooo expensive.

Glad you like it Blob! Bless Robin, he was so sweet when ordering. Xxx

Umm maybe I shouldn't post them. Sorry ladies. I can give you a link if you pm me though x

Me three would like to see some fishy! Or are they copyrighted?

Am just in bed with iPad after a monster day at work followed up by an evening of laptop working. Am feeling slightly bog eyed now! Ten mins Ipad games to wind down and then sleep! Hope all ok with everyone. X

Ann could you privately post in SS on FB? Then only we can see them? If this would work? X

How's Elsie getting on Teeny? Evie's still no closer to moving anywhere ha ha!

Good idea Teeny!

Asher, hope you are feeling better. It's Wednesday tomorrow...

Emzy, Elsie is really on the move now!! Into everything and wherever I am she is there behind me!! Lol x
Evie looks like a good eater by the pics on FB. Not so good here! Still on purée as she doesn't seem to chew any proper food. :-(

Eeek, Asher! We are waiting with baited breath here!! Xx

Wayne decided to tell me at lunchtime that he's away on exercise somewhere in Norfolk next week Monday to Friday... Fishy I'm with you on the scary few days alone with toddler and baby! I have an Alex too but he's very helpful when he's not practicing being a teenager! I'm wondering how ill cope with Alex's swimming lesson on Monday! Normally I take him and have a swim myself but not sure that will be possible with lilia and Heidi too!

I'm struggling on my own with Olivia and Noah - I've had to start feeding him before me and Olivia have dinner as trying to do both is a nightmare. There's also lots of different things that new doing round the house that I just can't/ don't get time to do. I'm really loathe to ask Ste to help as don't want him to think I can't cope. We've passed the one month stage now though so am hoping things will get easier. Am sure you will both be fine though girls. Xxxx

Eeeeeek Asher for testing !!!!

Will go back later and catch up on everything else. Xx

Aw girls I think you get used to whatever you do eventually but it's so hard when the help you usually have is taken away! Matt was working really late the last few weeks and so I was practically doing everything myself. Was such hard work at first but I just had to learn to prioritise stuff. The cleaning just did not get done and so we have booked a cleaner again! We had one at the beginning of December to do a big clean to help me keep on top of the housework and we've booked her again for tomorrow as Ive got so behind and I cant find the time to do everything! Will probably keep booking her every 4-6 weeks or so to just give it a blast as I just can't find the time to do a big deep clean these days, only small cleans as I go along!

Teeny yes Evie is a very good eater, just like her sister lol She started rejecting puree at 6 months and so now just has what we have as it comes, well within reason because of her milk allergy. Its been hard getting my head around what I can and cant give her and all sorts of things have dairy in that you don't expect so have to check everything! But getting there now and despite her allergy she's doing really well with her food. I'm lucky that both girls have been good eaters and sleepers! She goes to bed with Holly at 8pm and goes through til 7-7.30 so very lucky indeed! She doesn't even really wake up for her dummy like Holly used to as she can get it herself! She's not keen on moving though lol She's happy to just sit there and play and is showing no interest in crawling or standing or anything like that. She's sooo laid back it's unreal! Although Holly didn't crawl til 9.5 months, she was always trying to get somewhere and Evie isn't bothered ha ha

Laura, I can't believe it's been one month. Well done for being so strong and independent.

Louise, ughh, that's late notice. We can console each other next week then ;)

xxx

Being on your own isn't hard ;) you just need to be organised? I don't think life is any different for me when im on my own than when robin is home - when it comes to doing things. But I am normally later when robin is home ha ha I get distracted more easily :dohh:

:hugs: Laura it will get easier lovely :flower:

Evening girlies, just popped on after finishing good old work :(

Yep tomorrow is indeed ?AF day.... I really don't know one way or the other. Work is doing what I thought it would and distracting me from thinking about it! I'm still not testing unless I do get a properly late period. I can't believe I've not been tempted so far! I think I've done well really!

Sorry for lack of love and personals, am shattered and off to bed soon enough. Think I, being sucked in by utopia on C4 though, quite scary! I shall dream!

Night all, lots of love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->