September Stars

Mwahahaha! No test yet! I think I'd rather have a period than a BFN...... I am tempted though!! X

Oh test in the morning!!!!! Even I took a test this week.... Yes I'm pregnant. Lady at work hitting menopause thought she might be it came up bfn but then I remembered hook effect and said didn't know if it will go blank further along you are so she asked me to test myself lol.

Worried tonight ended up texting lafayette k and limpets as had excruciating cramps and home alone couldn't move from sofa , by time dh came home I was in tears in agony ........ Well feeling alot better as can move around ........ Think it was bad case of trapped wind :blush: I thought I was hiking to have to go to a&e the amount of pain I was in had friend on standby to look after JJ.

Good news dad came home from hospital yesterday hopefully having home comforts will make him recover quicker from the pneumonia.

I haven't got a test though!! So when I decide to do it I'll have to make the effort to go and get one! If I had one in the house it would be done by now! Ha ha!

Glad you're okay jelly, anything like that is scary. Glad dad's out to, I bet it will do him the world of good to be home. Xx

I'll send you one Asher!! ;-) xx
Glad to hear your Dad is home Jelly, wishing him a speedy recovery. Xx

Oh jelly you should have said! I'm here if you need anything, 3 mins in the car!! Trapped wind is horrible! So glad your dad is out, I bet it will help loads xx

Asher.. You have a will of steel mrs! No, make that titanium! Are you seriously going to make us wait until after Gary?!

Louise I just might you know!! If its still not here Sunday I might wait til Monday!! Haha! Grrrr now I've finished work I just can't wait til Sunday night! Yum yum yum!!!! X

Sorry emzy missed that! No, not yet. I do think today would be the earliest though. If counting from first day of last period I'm on day 29 today.

Jelly that's shit about the pains but fab on your dad!!

Asher you are just plain mean!!!!!!

Honestly I am so scared of it being a bfn I'm just waiting for a late AF instead. Give it a couple more days.

Asher completely understand where you are coming from I used to be the same until curiosity got the better of me :kiss:

Asher bless you. Will keep my fingers crossed that you get to Monday without an AF.

Jelly, I had bad cramps due to wind when I was pregnant with Harry. I phoned nhs direct and ended up going in to see the out of hours Dr at the hospital :s Great news about your Dad :) x

I was exactly the same, I said I wouldn't test until Xmas eve, if I had stuck to my plan I would have been 13 weeks pregnant on Xmas eve and would have known due to the 6 weeks sickness I had all nov and dec... My mate made me test.... X

Asher, you're right waiting until you feel most comfortable testing. Is Af usually on time for you? And do you have any gut feelings? We'll all be looking forward to hear anyway x

I was wondering also how many cycles did it take all you ladies to conceive your little one/ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->