September Stars

You have more will power than me Asher, I was testing from 9dpo with Evie ha ha!

SR with both girls it took 2 cycles, we were very lucky x

Lots with Riley, operation and Clomid in the end! We didn't use any protection after Riley was born and I fell pregnant when he was 12 months! So a while for us. Xx

Asher- fingers crossed for you. No AF today?
SR- i fell by accident both times so can't help you on that on :haha:
Jelly- I had the worst pains with trapped wind when pregnant with Rosie it had me in tears many times.

Asher, you're right waiting until you feel most comfortable testing. Is Af usually on time for you? And do you have any gut feelings? We'll all be looking forward to hear anyway x

I was wondering also how many cycles did it take all you ladies to conceive your little one/ones?

Id been tracking my cycles and ovulation (or should I say non ovultion) for a year and half and was diagnosed with PCOS last February. In January we were NTNP and still tried to take a relaxed approach even though temping. Then put it on hold for couple of months, first month back to actually trying I fell pregnant but honestly think its because it was the first month I wasnt thinking about when or what my cycles were doing. Because of the stop and starting and ntnp and 'thinking it was going to be a tough struggle due to PCOS' made the whole TTC journey tougher and more stressful :-( Saying that it still only took us 8 months so less than average.

Asher we're only messing with you honey, we're just eager and excited :)

SR I got pregnant on second cycle before lilia but had a miscarriage, then fell first time with lilia and first time with Heidi, I am very lucky I know! With Heidi we only dtd 3 times that month too! I know just how lucky we have been. Hope it's a quick journey for you! X

Evening ladies. Still no AF, but I feel odd today. Can't put my finger on whether its because AF is coming or something else!!

SR, I have always had very regular periods and cycles, and as soon as my body is back to normal from using the pill, coil etc I have fallen pregnant each of the 3 times with the boys in the first month!! Crazy I know!!

I think I may be coming down with a cold, got a stinking sore throat grrrrr, and am going to bed! Thanks for all your love and good thoughts ladies. Xx

SR tabs I have no idea about :lol: but Rosalie was first time kinda lucky but we will pay for it next time (if) seeing that robin is away half the month :dohh:

Sorry apparently that was pretty much illegible :wacko:

Asher something else !!!! :)

Sr we were over a year then two like busses I'm hoping for next generation twin stars for someone any takers ?? :)

gg - Twins? :argh: !!!!! :)
SR - we got conceived Simon on the second try and Tobe on the first. I have a very regular cycle and also found that charting let me be extremely accurate. Lots of good resources out there for that if you are interested. Best of luck and :baby: :dust: to you!
Asher - :test:!!

As for me, surprisingly busy for this time of year! Which is nice, job-wise. The boys are being delightful. Simon is finally busting through the final potty-training stages (poop!! Finally!!!! Thank the gods!!!!) and Tobe has put our minds to rest by chatting up a storm.
I had a feeling that he might have a very well-developed sense of humour, but the vocabulary has confirmed it. His favourite joke right now is farting loudly, cackling with laughter, then shouting "Dada did it! Dada! Dada did it!!" while pointing at his dad and cracking himself up with his own brilliant comedic talents. :dohh:
I am adoring this stage with him. So many words all pronounced in his own little way. Curious George is "Dooj", he eats with a "boon" and a "doke" (fork), he says "dang oo" and "mew me" for thank you and excuse me..... :cloud9: So sweet and funny.
He definitely has the 2-year old temper, but most of the time he is adorable. And I just keep staring in disbelief at his very grown-up older brother and knowing that it will be an eye-blink and all the baby will be long gone as the little boy emerges. Bittersweet. Still not sure if I want one more, but if Tobe is the last one, he certainly melts my heart about ten times a day.

SR it took 6 or 7 months to conceive Harry but only 2 for Tristan. Having said that we weren't bding at the right times the first time and as soon as I started charting I fell pregnant. X

Morning ladies. Still no AF. I did feel all yesterday though as though it was on its way, so perhaps it is. If nothing by Monday I will buy a test, I have decided. Nice busy weekend to distract me either way. I have got the killer cold/virus too. Went for usual Friday swim yesterday and it was like swimming through treacle, arms and legs aching, and feeling headachey, sore throat and a bit nauseous. Archie and sammy are the same, joyous!!

Sarah, good to see you! The boys sound gorgeous! I love the stage where they are able to get their point across but in their own little way. I think as they get older and able to pronounce stuff correctly, you miss their little "isms"!!

Hope everyone else is okay. DH is working this morning, so I've got some cleaning to do. This afternoon we're off out to get a kindle fire, as the boys never leave our iPads alone and we want some peace with them! So we're spending some of our Christmas money and some of theirs, and then they can fight over it! I think we will end up buying another at some point. Argh.

Catch you all later ladies, have a good day. Xx

I hope you are not coming down with something Asher. :-(
It's Gary Barlow tomorrow isn't it? Xx

I am so full of nasty cold grrrrrr Teeny. Yep, Gary is tomorrow night! Am very excited! Going out for some nice eats with my friend before too. Yay! X

Sometimes having a cold is good if you're ttc as it lowers your immune system which means your body is less likely to fight a little bean. X

Thanks peeps. Slight change of heart here, I've bought a test! Not doing it til the kids go to bed though! I really want a nice glass of red wine with my meal out tomorrow!!!

let us know how you get on asher!! hope you get the result ylu want :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->