September Stars

Oh Asher what make did you get? What time are you testing I've got everything crossed for you and D.

Well, here we go......

https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag53/asherashton/838ACCCA-683A-4B8E-A7CA-BAF953F5F188-5119-0000043C2E2B50D1_zpsf84539ba.jpg

Oh Asher :happydance:

Your man has some great soldiers first time :)

Congrats !!!!

Wow congrats Asher that's fab news! Really pleased for you and I agree with jelly.

Also...I'm going to sound really nosey but what was your plan of action? Lol did you bed every other night or a few nights? This week is ov week for me and I'd love to be following in your footsteps! (I'm going baby makinf loco at the mo lol)

Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Ha ha ha!! Thanks gals. I am in shock! First month, 4 times running! Scary! Eeeeek!

Eeeek!! I'm so excited for you, I let out a little shriek lol

SR with Evie we BD'd every day the week I thought I was going to ovulate. Was knackered but it worked ha ha!

Thanks SR.... To be fair, we're fairly active anyway, probably 2-3 times a week. So all we tend to do when we decide to TTC is just be a bit more active! Over the course of ov week we probably bd'd 5 times I would say!

Oo just wait, I'm going to whip Ben in to gear this week :rofl: :devil:

Haha emzy! Do you think number 3 might be on the cards? ;)

I'm worried I won't know when to stop but hey....I always thought I'd end up a crazy cat lady so having a couple dozen kids can't be a bad alternative ;)

Yay yay yay yay yay yay !!!! Asher that is fab !!!!! Sooooooooooo chuffed for you. Xxxxx

SR I always said 3. After Jack, we left it a while cos he was a difficult baby/toddler, and still is now to be fair!! When Sam was born I just knew it wasn't finished! I just wasn't sure about DH. So there will be me, DH, Archie, Jack, Sam, "xxxxxx" and the two dogs! If all goes well, anyway. I'm just not quite sure how things will go with room in the house etc but it will be fine!

Am not getting excited at the moment, way too soon, but fingers crossed!

Exciting the whole thing though SR, exciting!

Nooo, I think we're done now. I thought I would want more, but I don't! Well, not yet anyway lol

Yey! I'm soooo pleased for you! Massive congratulations!

Wow 2-3 times a week? With 3 kids? I take my hat off to you ;) x

Thanks fishy! Yeeeahhh I know it's a bit much really! It will all change as they get older.

DH has just said he hopes we have another boy. He said can he order one now please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->