September Stars

Came to see news of Asher and there it was :) :)

Oh Asher those lovely little words ! Do you have a preference on what it is ? Xx

Thanks ladies, GG, argh!! I am wondering where number 4 will go in the house, I hadn't even thought what I would do if there were 2!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not bothered boy or girl, so long as its healthy. Not bothered at all. Planning wise in the house, a boy would be easier to accommodate and put off the loft conversion for the immediate time being. Girl would mean it may have to happen sooner. That apart, I don't care! DH wants a boy, he's not into girls he said he's a bit scared of them! I wouldn't mind one so I could buy tights in every colour. :)

Meant to say last night, obviously don't mention this on FB for now, I know nobody would. I've only told you ladies, our mums, and my two best friends. That's all for now until things are safer. Fingers crossed that in 10 weeks time ish I can make a proper announcement!

Well, we're off for the usual Sunday swim now. Mission "keep fit whilst pregnant" starts here!!

Yay congrats Asher! Thats fantastic news! Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for you! I'm jealous lol.

Argh I can't believe I missed this!! Asher many congratulations honey! We all knew it though!!! I think 4 boys would be just wonderful but then can you imagine a little princess with 3 big brothers to look out for her!! Oh my heart!!!

Thanks Louise! The more it's settling in, the more exciting it is!

Laura, yep, a September baby. Even if I am early, which I usually am, it will prob be just in September. X

So exiting :wohoo:
I always get confused with when babies are due since Rosalie was a sep baby but found out in December :dohh: naughty late baby

My husband is number 3 out of 4 boys! He hated it because he always got the hand me downs but by the time number 4 came everything was worn out so he got brand new lol He always moans about it but he loves it really. His mum loves it though she now has 9 grandchildren and the family hasn't finished though. It makes christmas great as its the only time we all make an effort to get together. In saying that though a girl would be lovely too i love the way my boys look after Alyssa and thats with them only being 4 and 2 . Either way your boys will be great big brothers to your new addition.

Yay Asher another September Star! I was thinking that in bed last night!

Robin is not easily persuaded on the fact that we will have either 2 or 4 children ha ha I have always wanted 4 and him 3 so I'm refusing to have more now :rofl: I love love love big familes :cloud9: mega jealous x

Yay Asher congratulations, lovely seeing the words. Jealous :haha:

I just have to post to say I'm excited today as I started my first pack of Clearblue digital OPKS!

I've never used any OPKS before, or temped or tracked my cycles and havent a clue when I ovulate or whatnot(or even how long my cycles actually are)

I am CD10 today and I decided to test in a morning and in the afternoon/evening so that I dont miss a surge as I heard this helps.

I tested this morning at 10:30am - No smiley.
I tested this afternoon at 4:30pm, after holding my pee since 10:30am! - And I got my first smiley face!

I wouldnt have thought that I'd have impending OV this early in my cycle, so Im happy I decided to start at CD10!

So my plan is to bed tonight, do the OPKS same time again tomorrow, bed tomorrow night, and then repeat the day after. Then every other day in to mid next week.

We did :sex: last night and the night before too, but I thought that was just for fun as I didnt think I'd ov so soon :blush:

Im just a bit worried as we havent left a day or so gap Ive used all his good spermies and there wont be as good ones tonight, tomorrow and the next day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->