September Stars

SR Yay on the postive OPK !

I wouldnt worry about doing it everyday its only a problem when a man has issues with his counts or quality. Im sure all will be good. I think by getting a posiive this means you should be ovulating within the next 48 hours so great you bedded before getting the OPK too.

Yay SR! We BD'd every day the week I thought I was ovulating when we conceived Evie, so don't worry about that!! Good luck :)

Good luck SR!! Get to it!! Yay!

Teeny, Mr Barlow was bloody fab. If its possible, I love him more now than before! He was funny, sang gorgeously and just looked good enough to eat!! Raaaar! So now I can settle down and be a good girl. ;)

Yay Asher !!!!over the moon for you !!! Good thing I'm already pregnant or I would be getting very broody...xx

Sister rose- wont be long until you get yours!! Fingers crossed honey x

SR, are you now in the 2 ww? Xx
Elsie now has 2 bottom teeth, crawling everywhere and standing at the furniture! I am thinking she may be an early walker as she is really strong on her legs and not even 8 months yet!! I am jealous of newborns and you pregnant ladies.... My baby doesn't seem like a baby anymore. :-( xx

I'm fed up today my 'bump' has been aching all day and then after walking up 6 flight of stairs at work my pelvis at the front has been painful all day :-(. Haven't been able to get comfortable all day and in only 19 weeks how am I going to manage another 21? Today as made my mind upnim stopping work at same time as last time which is 34 and abit weeks give myself time to relax when needed.

Jelly that sounds crappy :( The aches and pains of pregnancy are not fun.. You have my complete sympathy. Rest up as much as possible xx

Jelly that does sound rubbish. Get your rest when you can honey. Xxx

Jelly I totally sympathise, have as much rest as possible.

Holly has been an absolute terror this last week, she's been awful and Im exhausted. I hate the terrible twos!!

I'm okay thanks girls, just exhausted! Soooo tired. I'm still full of cold, so my taste and smell are not so hot. I feel super hormonal and crabby, trying to bite my tongue rather than snap!! Not easy!

Emzy, I can empathise! Sam too is now deep into the terrible twos. He goes from loveliness to devilment in 0-20 seconds!!

Watching OBEM, having a little cry as usual!! X

I'm feeling alot better today :) must of just over done it!

Home alone tonight do catching up on obem and having an early night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->