September Stars

:rofl: mmmmmm I had to make a chocolate pecan pie as a celebration (because I finished my cakes). What kind of chocolates were they? I'm rubbish with chocoate, I will still have my Christmas ones left next year. :wacko:

They were thorntons continental. OH is allergic to nuts so I get all the best ones ;) I love hazelnut!

If I open a box then I eat them, but I don't open them because I know that....:wacko:

Omg I don't know what I would do if my DH had a nit allergy, my BIL has one and that's hard enough I have almonds in everything :lol:

That made me chuckle too!! I love typos! I don't have a nut allergy but I do dislike them. Having said that I like currys and other things containing ground almonds.

Ooops :blush:
I bake cakes obviously for a deli near us and my dumbo BIL bought one of the cakes with marzipan in it :dohh: lucky he messaged me to check right before.

Louise's cookies are famous around here now ;) I make well over 100 now hehe

I baked with JJ today but obviously have baby brain - forgot to add any marg only realised an hour after baking surprisingly they still tasted good and JJ enjoyed himself

So often I forget baking powder it's like my downfall :dohh:

I want to make some scones and hotcross buns tomorrow mmmmmm.....

Well, it's that time for me again. :-( My first period since having Elsie. It's weird!! Lol xx

Booooo. I remember realising how much I enjoyed having 9 months of no periods.
I was really annoyed, because I started my periods again the month after I gave birth, so bang on again like clockwork, :s wasnt expecting that!

Stupid af :( Last time I ended up desperate for it to arrive so that we could start ttc. This time it will be a sad day. :)

Ah boo :( first one is the worst too :(

I didn't get a period for over a year :( I would have had my girls closer together if it was possible. One period and BAM :rofl:

Making a cake for a friends 40th *yawn*

Asher I LOVE LOVE LOVE your 'and just a tiny bit pregnant with number 4' :cloud9: :cloud9:

Hee hee Blob, thanks! I really don't want to tempt fate! I POAS again last night just to double check, and woah that line was dark! I'm feeling not so hot at all so that must be a good sign too? Hope so. Xx

Sounds like good signs to me Asher!

1:48am making cake! O.O I agree I bet you're shattered!!

Well in news for me, turns out I didn't ovulate cd10 even though I had the smiley :shrug:
I got a new box of clearblue ov digi's yesterday as I only had 1 test left with my old stick, I decided to test this morning with my new stick instead at cd18 annnnd - big fat smiley face again.
So I tested again at 3pm - still smiling at me! I decided to dip the last test from the previous box with the old test stick and - big smiley face too! So third time lucky, dipped my Tesco opk and positive too! Such a dak test line compared to the control line. So good good.

Now to jump on OH when he gets home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"