September Stars

I have googled it Louise so I do know now!! Ha ha!

Haha the power of google! It's where Wayne was based when we first met, I was working in camberley, goodness knows really how I ended up there as I always saw myself staying around Sheffield! It means possibility of being static for 5 whole years which would be best for Alex and.. The best bit... No tours for Wayne as its a training regt :)

That's great Louise although poo for me ;) Reading isn't too far from me though.. In fact, possibly closer than Bicester.

Unfortunately the 2 hr thing is pretty normal. He sleeps lots during the day so I guess that has something to do with it. I hope it stops soon as it's killing me. Thankfully my dh usually takes them in the morning as they've both been waking about 6am.

Ahh bless, does he have a bottle at all? I seem to remember you mentioning it but I have a severe case of baby brainitis and can't remember what I had for tea!!

It still may not happen re the posting, it all depends on what slots are around, Wayne really needs to make a firm decision and start ringing around, he's keeping me involved but to be honest as long as we're not on the same camp as his ex I'm not tooooo bothered, stability for the kids is the main thing.. I agreed to follow him round when I made my vows! Luckily as a teacher I can pick up work anywhere x

I don't know how you lot move about so much it's insane ;) I don't think i could do it I would miss all my friends :lol:

Poor jj that looks awful :( :(

:rofl: Asher getting pregnant before you had remembered everything is suuuuch a good move hehehe x

Louise that would be fab!! I don't know how you ladies do it either, moving around so much! It's so stressful moving house!

Asher I did that with Evie, got pregnant and then thought, oh crap, morning sickness... oh crap, SPD... oh crap, I have to give birth...night feeds... I didn't think about that haha! I've been fortunately with Evie, she sleeps really well. She's started waking for a bottle again between 4.30 and 5.30 but she goes to bed at 8 and then goes back to sleep til 8 normally, so I really can't complain!!

Fishy you must be shattered! How is Harry with Tristan? x

Louise that's fab :) apparently I missed about 4 of the posts before mine :blush: thats good news on so many accounts Yaay!!!!

Urgh I keep getting told by friends that number 3 is hard but it's even worse being pregnant - so putting me off just now :rofl: least I have finally picked a car if and when we have another :rofl: :rofl: apparently we are not allowed any form of people carrier according to my husband if the car can be described as 'sensible' then he won't look at it :dohh:

Fishy :hugs: I can't cope with early rising, my girls are well aware that they just do not wake mummy in the morning :lol: I can hear them talking and playing saying 'mummy is sleeping shhhh' hehe bad bad parenting!!

I have found number 3 okay Blob. Elsie just fits in!! Pregnancy was easy and flew by. However, I wanted 4 and now I am not so sure! Lol
I guess we will have to wait and see.

Remember the other day when I thought I had my period... Well it was spotting for 3 days. TMI: brown old blood at that. Yuck! Any ideas ladies as to why I didn't get a proper one??

Have a good day all. Be back later. Xx

Not sure Teeny, although my first one after Harry was a bit weird.

Blob, that's not bad parenting, that's amazing! Harry would not let me sleep in!

It's hard at times but I usually get an extra hour in the morning as dh takes them.

Fishy - Does Harry go to nursery anytime in the week or is he fulltime with you?

Teeny - could be your hormones not quite settling especially as you are breastfeeding, the next one will probably be more of a bleed

First bean, wanted to check if you're ok, noticed you're not around on fb any more xx

Thanks for your concern Emma I am fine I needed a Facebook break felt I was spending too much time on there I am sure I will be back in time just want a break :haha:

I feel like that sometimes FB

Well took the red cabbage test today to predict the sex and it came out red which indicates a :blue: I know it's unreliable but thought it was fun whilst I wait another 19 weeks on team :yellow: :rofl:

Official weekly weigh in and gained a pound :-(. Really don't know how I can weight maintain the rest of this pregnancy (as mw and consultant have asked). Compared to JJ I'm doing better at 22weeks I'd gained 12 1/2lbs with him whereas I'm at 5 lbs total gain at 21 weeks it's just really tough.

Been looking at tablets today and then dh said 'didn't want to ruin the surprise but he's already bought me one as he knows how much I'm on my phone all the time and it's not good to be looking at a small screen etc'. he's great :)

Yay for tablet jelly! I wouldn't have been able to maintain my weight during pregnancy, dont forget about water retention etc too never mind the weight of the baby and your extra blood volume!

FB I feel like that too sometimes. You will have missed yesterdays shenanigans in June Bugs then, which resulted in me leaving! :/

It was just one of the members got annoyed with me and 'had a go'. They got a bit het up about attachment parenting and took a comment that I made totally the wrong way and ended up saying that I was stereotyping and labelling people. It's got really defensive and competitive in there lately x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->