September Stars

Good luck sr

Had consultant today I'm booked in for gtt at 28wk, growth scan at 34 wks. Heard baby's nice strong hb at the midwife and chatted about dad etc and feel reassured about things now as have been concerned about getting PND or effect of stress on baby but I'm not worried now :)

Glad you're feeling less worried now jelly, its always good having a good chat to someone about those things.

Good luck with your GTT!

Are you finding out the gender of jelly #2 or is it a surprise? :)

X

She's being mean and keeping it a surprise!!! Hehehe glad all is well jelly, we need to have a catch up, I need to see JJ and his drama queen ways!!! Love him!!

Pah for AF... I've just finished my second one since Heidi was born! I know I only managed 5 days bf but think having endometritis may have had something to do with it!

It's very quiet in here at the moment?'x though it is good that Facebook is used more!

Sr that's what happened to me too :wacko: fx for youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw Jelly glad you had a good chat :hugs:

Ha ha Im always up late ;) I have however got a root canal in the morning - best get to bed

Haha Louise :). You'll just have to wait.... Although have to say went to m&s on way to midwife yesterday and was shocked how little neutral clothing they had but was drawn to all the girlie clothes (I'd spend an absolute fortune). I really am tempted to find out just dont want our family's to know. Then I think half way already seems silly waiting this long and not keep as a surprise.

I see Amy has had her baby girl Jessica last night / this morning <3

Blob good luck for your root canal treatment.

Everyone at work has gone to London today and I've stayed at home because my hips are too painful :-(. It's not SPD it's just really achey think it's way baby is lying.

Congratulations to Amy and her family. Sending prayers for little Jessica. Xx

Good Luck at the dentist today Blob. Xx

Loving your avatar SR! Xx

Rally hope Jessica fights very hard :cloud9:

Root canal was actually ok, only half done though :dohh:

Jelly we found out with Rosalie and just didn't tell anyone ;) it was really nice to have our own little secret and to be able to organise everything too :)

Evening ladies!

Jelly it's great you're not finding out! I'm always drawn to girl clothes but luckily all our friends have girls so its easy to buy nice things I like! My boys would just live in pjs or joggers if they could choose! I'm sure that will change as they get older....

Blob, glad half the root canal is done. Yuk!

Bless little baby Jessica, she looks fab. I hope she is a tough cookie and gets home quickly. Xx

:rofl: your house will be full of hair products, deodorant and lots of shoes I bet! Most boys seem to have as many products as girls these days ;)

Jessica does look fab <3

SR just wondering if you've done a pregnancy test in case the new sticks are picking up pregnancy hormones?

Jelly I'm so pleased you are feeling good. You have so much going on right now.

Blob.. Ouchie! Hope the rest of it goes ok.

So sick of night feeds. Every two hours... ughhh

Fishy how do cope with such little sleep?

Sr - hadn't thought about OPK picking up hcg! When will you test?

Picked JJ up from nursery last night and he had a massive bite on his arm from child Z whose parent had turned up at the same time do I know who it is. He had a big blue bump on his head too but noone saw at the time what happened, but gathered from one of them another child was there at the time. When we got back to the car I tried to find out what had happened. JJ says child Z pushed him and that's how he banged his head on the dolls house, he then said same child bit him later when I asked the name of the child. Really not happy if he'd already been bitten more attention should of been made today when they were close together. I've explained it's not nice to push, kick or bite and that he should try not to play with child Z anymore as he doesnt play nicely :-(

https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EmmeraldJelly/9CFD7847-B596-4DBF-B2BE-F41B38FED830-721-0000011F0E685414.jpg

Will be working from home again today in the hope the rest will help my hip pain as driving in traffic really makes me ache.

Jelly that looks like one nasty bite mark! Poor JJ! I've had a biter (jack) and it was awful. I did everything in my power to stop it happening. Not nice at all.

Ew, fishy, night feeds. Gulp. It's so tiring, I had forgotten about that part...... It doesn't last forever I suppose.

I didn't think of the HCG thing either SR, when will you be testing? Or is AF not due anytime soon?

Thank goodness it's Thursday! I am so ready to be off work! I am meeting my childminder with Sam at playgroup this morning so I can chill out a bit and watch him play and enjoy his little self. Busy again later, but nice to have a bit of time this morning.

Oh jelly poor JJ! Must be hard for them to control but they really should be more vigilant especially after something had already happened!!

Fishy, poor you, you must be exhausted! Is it a phase or has he been waking so frequently since he was born? Heidi has slept through consistently now since she turned 8 weeks but she had slept through the odd day from just a few days old and only fed once in the night anyway so I've never really felt all that tired with her, I don't know how I would cope especially with lilia too. It must be so hard. Is Harry sleeping ok at the moment? I'm so lucky to have had two such good sleepers x

It's looking more likely that we will be off to Gibraltar barracks, so camberley/aldershot/Guildford/reading way most likely for housing but wouldn't know for a while yet. Who is close by there? GG I don't think is too far?

Haha no not quite that far!! Emma you must come with us!!! Yes, we'll run away together with our babies and toddlers and leave smelly men behind!!!

...although in that case why would we move?? It's all Wayne's fault!! Why couldn't he have been a postman!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->