September Stars

Really i believe a lot of the members do take things quite personally and I agree with you i felt the same way very defensive and competitive. Sounds like a lot of drama has gone on in there. I am trying to think who it was :haha:

Hi ladies just wanted to share, we put lilia into a bed last night for the first time, and despite my fears she went straight to sleep, slept all night, had a dry pull up this morning, and when she woke up this morning at 7.30 she called me and when I went to her room she was still in bed and asked to get out! Couldn't have gone better!!! Though I do know that soon enough she'll realise that she can just get out of her own accord! Proud mummy moment! X

Clever girl!

Jelly, wow.. Did he buy it for a special occasion?

Nope, we took Harry out of nursery when I went on maternity as we couldn't afford it so he's with me full time :/

All our toddlers are growing up too quick. Lilia sounds like such a good girl, bless her! Xx

Well, my baby has decided that the stairs look like a good place to play! She climbed the first one yesterday... I was there to grab her obviously but let her try for my curiosity. She is always standing at the furniture and is now trying to master sitting down from standing! This sometimes results in a not so elegant fall!! ;-)

Riley is still scared of the potty but I have ordered a reward chart for him so following in some of your footsteps I will be starting this very soon. He has also entered the terrible twos and is being quite mean to Elsie at times. :-(
On a more positive note, he is amazing to watch now he is doing imaginative play.. So cute. <3

Jelly, what tablet did you get? My DH bought me a nexus 7 and I love it. X

Teeny- i have just done the same for ollie ordered him a potty training reward chart a Disney cars one and he is well impressed with it, I also got him fireman Sam pants which he loves trying to make potty training fun. He won't sit on the potty but we got him a seat for the toilet which he is happy to go on. 1st day of letting him wear his pants today and he had an accident and said oh no weed on SAMs face :haha: I aren't forcing it just slowly introducing.

I think we will take it slowly too! I might have to say the nappy fairy took his nappies though... If I try not to put one on he goes and gets one!! Xx

Blob - no special reason just said Im always buying him gifts so wanted to get this for me

Teeny - Mine is a nexus 7 too !!

I need to get a cushioned seta for JJ for the toilet as everything we have used so far is too small for him or uncomfy :-(

Jelly I forgot to say, how sweet of dh to do that for you!! And you really don't have to worry about the weight maintaining thing, I think it was stupid of them to expect or ask that of you in the first place, you looked gorgeous and blooming when I saw you the other week! Which reminds me, when are we next due a natter? X

I'm booked up for Feb now but free march weekends except 16/17th.

I think with the weight thing I'm just worried of having gestational diabetes as everytime I see a mw or consultant that's all they speak about my risks with a high bmi a d likelihood of having GD. I just want to do the best I can weightwise.

Aw Jelly thats lovely <3 what a lovely DH you have, don't worry too much about the weight gain, so long as you are eating properly then there is nothing you can do and stressing is just no fun :hugs:

Aw teeny she sounds so cute, feels like it was ages ago the stars were all there..

Sooooo I had sort of said in hints but not come out and said it :rofl: we are ttc no3. I didnt really want to write it in here as I have a weirdo stalker and I really didn't want her to know tbh :( but I'm also fed up and a bit miserable so I want to moan to someone :blush: anyhooooo we decided we wanted number 3 in November, but annoyingly my ov is all wrong for robin being home :cry: it's right in the middle of him being away and there is no hope of it moving for a long time really. It's driving me mad, I kind of feel even if we were trying and it came back negative it would be something? But the fact that we have no hope is pissing me oooofffff!! Anyhoo mini rant over : blush: :blush:

Ahhh blob my friend whose dh is posted in Cyprus had the same issue then one visit home and she's pregnant now. How often does robin come home? I had my suspicions you were TTC

I wondered if you were TTC too blob! What a rotten situation though. Big big hugs. Xxx

Jelly, your DH is lovely, getting you a tablet! Wow!

Sorry no update here, am just so tired. Off to bed very soon! Exhaustion has well and truly kicked in. DH is away with work tomorrow night too, and I am dreading it! Need some sleep! Night all! Xxx

Ahh blob how exciting, I did wonder!!! Try not to worry, apparently if you've not dtd for a while you are more likely to fall pregnant as your body goes mad for it!! Lol that's what I heard!! Hopefully it will happen quickly for you xx

Problem is I know I'm ovulating like 5 days before he comes home :wacko: so I keep trying the OPK thinking that if there is still a line there is still a chance :rofl: but there isn't even a line :lol: I think its annoying because I fell pregnant first time with the others :blush: so I want to get a chance to try?
Hopefully his normal routine changes soon and there is a chance :)

5 days isn't too bad? There's are others here much more knowledgeable than me but it may not be too late then ?

There wasnt even a faint line on it, I think if we are a few days before then it's ok? But not so much after?

Ah right ok, I thought you had a few days either side. Well hopefully his work will change soon enough! Get lots if practice in while you can while you wait!

Ahh Blob, that is lovely news. Xx Obviously a right pain that Robin is away, just jump him every time he is home!!

If I'm right there is only 24hrs the egg survives for but you have a few days before as sperm lasts for days?? So far I ovulated on day 38 then 24 :rofl: sooooooooooooooo I'm messed up and his pants job :lol:

Sooooo all is happening here just now, we are fx looking at a new car, looking at a hoooose and a new baby :shock: if all that happens this year I will be shocked!! Need to find out about tabs getting into primary school before we can buy a house and see if we can afford both :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->