September Stars

Team yellow still being negotiated but think we will as dh not budging in knowing and not telling people (present company excluded)

If we have another I want to stay team yellow as it would be my last. I have been so eager to know the previous 2 pregnancies but the idea of a surprise is exciting. With my first I didn't find out, but when he was born I didn't even ask what he was! I was just glad the pain was over! Lol xx

Holly is no longer afraid of the potty and she will have a wee on it before or after her bath, but will not entertain using it at any other time! They'll get there :)

I know he'll get there, but I am sooooo frustrated with it. Chance was well potty trained by now. I don't know what to do. We have a reward chart and stickers now but to no avail. Aarrgghh! X
I wish I had patience like you other ladies! ;-) x

Teeny we're not even attempting it! Sam's just not ready, and I'm not too bothered yet. :)

Thanks ladies. I am trying to potty train as I have synchronised nappy changing at the moment! Lol
Jelly, how was your scan? Xx

Jelly need news!! I secretly hope you found out lol purely selfish!!

Gg I know I had my hopes up a bit but the promotion board came out today for the ranks above Wayne's, so he now knows for definite what slots there are for him to go into if and when he's promoted in April and its 99% we will get wimbish now :( he's been throwing lots of ideas with me.. Slightly unfairly I think as when he's saying it he sounds pretty sure and then a few days later he's on about somewhere completely different!!

Louise I call that dangling the carrot and my husband does it to me all the time :(

Jelly I SO hope you found out ;)

We went to see the house today and it was soooooo nice!!!!!!! Got to now figure out the next step :)

Sorry haven't posted sooner been having a nice day with dh - scan went well took just under 2 hours as had difficulty trying to get both sides of the heart checked. Anyway all is good with jelly#2. More importantly we had further discussions whilst walking and waiting etc also dh enjoyed winding up lady k and limpets whilst hanging around . and after all that we are staying team yellow . dh thinks he may have seen something during the scan so sort of swaying towards boy. it was really difficult as the couple in between our two scans found out the sex and was very very excited coming out of the scan. What has been nice is starting to feel rt he baby movements and kicks. This baby is definitely more active than JJ

Blob - I'd advise finding an independent mortgage advisor as they will be open to the whole market and won't charge for any advice. Our guy says if he does a good job he will have repeat business which will keep him earning, they make their money via the bank and building society paying them a fee.

Thats my plan jelly we are using robins parents one so I guess that's true :) thank you x x
Glad the scan went well that's fab!!!

Problem is we are waiting to see if tabs gets into her primary school and if we move and commit and she doesn't get in...but then the lady is only keeping it on the market until Easter :(

Blob, is Tabs still going to private school? Or have you applied for the best mainstream school in your area?? If its mainstream surely you can put her on the waiting list if she doesn't get in? Just a thought.

Jelly, so glad the scan went well. Mark thought he saw boy bits until the sonographer said we were having a girl! ;-)

Elsie is being a grumpy baby today and is clingy and crying. Today looks like I will get bugger all done!! Lol :-(

Blob - moving house was one of the most stressful times of finding a house.

Teeny - dh did say he hasn't a clue what he he's looking at lol I'm going to relook through the video see if anything 'pops out at me'

It's so exciting jelly! Love the photos on fb. X

Exciting stuff about the house too, Blob. Just a shame about Tabs and school, things never go smoothly do they?

Well, I am in a shocker of a mood. DH is working overtime this morning, could really do with him around! Sam is also in a mood, and the other two are just rubbing him up the wrong way!! I am trying to do my cleaning, have done downstairs and heading up now, but really really can't be bothered, bloody hormones. Argh. And now the washer and dryer have both beeped to say they've finished at the same time! So they need sorting too!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!! I need to sort my head out!!

Hope everyone has a nice Saturday. Teeny, hope little Elsie cheers up soon so you can get on. Xx

Oh Asher, your house sounds a lot like mine!
I wish I didn't need to do stuff... It's a compulsion and I can't rest until its done. I hate it. I wouldn't mind, but the babies miss out and for that I hate it even more. :-(
I wish I could be more relaxed about the whole housework/washing/ironing stuff. I just like to get on and get it done.... With two little ones it never happens! Xx

Jelly, with Riley it was there plain as day! Before the sonographer told me, I knew he was a boy. It was literally sticking right out!! Lol

Teeny you've just described me there! Exactly the same! I hate it but need to do it. Especially with the dogs. They leave hair which needs picking up once daily at least. I would love a cleaner!! How nice would that be?

Sam has finally settled down and all three boys are playing playmobil, not too much fighting going on. Just the bathroom to do now and I'll be all done. Phew.

Holy crap!!!!!!

Im a bit worried as i tested bfn yesterday and had a few drinks(maybe too many) im such an idiot! i really thought i was out this month :(

Ive read its so early yet, the baby isnt connected to my blood supply. Hopefully this is a sticky bean!!

I think this is going to be Georgia Sheppard in 9 months time ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2237.jpg
    IMG_2237.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 10
Teeny- I have a very clingy, whingy lil lady today she is currently flat out on me after half hour screaming so I am now trapped I wanted to do the cleaning, I daren't put her down as I know when she is like this she needs to sleep :haha:

SR- wow congratulations and don't worry about the drinks I was in Cyprus pregnant with Rosie and was drinking every night, I obviously didn't know and everything was fine. Hope it's a sticky bean for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->