September Stars

Blob, it sounds like a horrible day. I hope you are feeling a little brighter today. Xx

Jelly, can I guess Boy. ;-)

Asher, wow your first midwife appointment. Exciting! How many weeks are you now? X

Yellow :Yellow:
Me :yellow:
My DH <3 :blue:

Blue :blue: 8
TTCLolly :blue:
OneBumpPlease :blue:
Foquita :blue:
Cheska8 :blue:
StefanieC :blue:
IloveShoes :blue:
Mellie1988 :blue:
Teeny Weeny :blue:

Pink :pink: 9
LittleOne2010 :pink:
Blossom92 :pink:
Lisaloo82 :pink:
Babydeabreau :pink:
Pink bow :pink:
Baby_dreams :pink:
Satine :pink:
Jo_Bean :pink:
SisterRose :pink:

Tests:
5 :pink:
2 :blue:

https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tools/gender/gender_predictor_girl.jpg

Red cabbage test
3/2/13 mid day - dark red :blue:
4/2/13 FMU - red :blue:
4/2/13 SMU - Purple :pink:

Baking soda
4/2/13 FMU no fizz :pink:
4/2/13 SMU no fizz :pink:

Heartbeat at 22 week scan
159 bpm :pink:

I'll post my scan pics too in a second but no nub shot unfortunatly

10 weeks and 2 days
https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EmmeraldJelly/4356D568-3A92-4468-9F29-28EE42F1E0F8-6884-00000D1DD30B8022.jpg

12 weeks and 5 days
https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EmmeraldJelly/CDEB9C6F-AE1C-46FA-9B94-AC15D25270D9-396-000000F73466481D.jpg

Lovely pics Jelly! I just put a guess in your journal, I think it's :pink: x

Jelly, I said to you before I see you with a girl, but I can see JJ with a baby brother! Lol! I will go girl for you xx

Oh I feel another boy jelly but I would like to say girl :wacko:

GG did you try more than the 3 times they tell you?? I'm so upset he was so shit :( I have a number recommended to me by a friend but I'm now kind of worried by the whole thing. Need to still find out what robins credit rating is :wacko: plus robin goes back to work until march now :dohh:

I think boy, jelly! Eek!

MW appt went well. The only thing is that because I am an old bird (36 this year), and have had 3 babies already, I will need to wear ted stockings and have clexane injections after the baby is born. Apart from that, things went well! Another few weeks now until a scan. Am 8 weeks tomorrow.

Asher what difference does it make that you've had 3 pregnancies previously? What is the stockings to prevent?

I'm changing mine to girl too ;)

Did you apply for a mortgage more than 3x GG?

Can't really see a good nub but if what I think could be it, I reckon girl xx

Jelly I'm not sure why after 3 kids actually. Unless its something to do with my womb being slacker and therefore more prone to clots. It's all about preventing DVT.

Updated all the guesses in my journal, I'll have a recount later

Had a terrible night last night as soon as I got to bed I had excruciating cramps that I tried to breathe through then needed the loo so had terrible upset stomach.... Decided to stay at home today and take a days holiday as its completely wiped me out not sure if it was something I ate or just pregnancy woes. The cramps stopped as soon as I went back to bed but was worried at first.

Plan for today - ironing / my accountancy application (yes I'm still trying to complete it!) / and if any more spare time a snooze and knitting.

Blob we applied for 3 mortgages in 6 months first was to remortgage house but their valuation was rubbish so didnt accept, then to buy our new house then reapplied when rate went down.

:hugs: Jelly pregnancy is such a worrying time I think, hope you feel better soon, maybe you overdid it yesterday?

Think it's only bad if you get 3 rejections?

I remember having various cramps and they were always so scary. Hope you're feeling better now x

SR- thats amazing news, congrats honey xx

Hey guys.... My 20 weeks scan went well, Paige played up and grant had to take her out and missed most of it, including what sex we are having, I knew what it was before they even officially checked... It's a boy:blue:

Laura- I said I didn't agree but its the only way to free up houses is to start moving people out of family homes, its sad it has to be done but its now a must, a council house isn't really ours to keep, it's on long term loan. I just hope this bedroom tax makes some people want to swap and downsize x

Potty training is a nightmare, we keep coming across different problems, its been over a week now but refuse to give up. No accidents for a few days.. So its getting better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->