September Stars

Eeeek congrats SR!!! Don't worry about the booze, I got pregnant with Holly before Christmas but didn't find out til after and I really let my hair down over Christmas, drinking and smoking loads!! I thought I was coming on as I had period pains, so I thought stuff it! Little did I know I was pregnant ha ha!

Thank you!!

Im trying not to worry too much about that now, if unfortunately this isnt a sticky bean i think itd be for a different reason than that, like bad egg or something wrong.

Im so excited! i really hope and pray this baby sticks. I cant wait for ellie to have a little brother or sister :)

Awwwww SR how amazing!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :cloud9:

The girls would only go private for senior school ;) if we can afford it and really in this financial climate it's fairly unlikely but we will see. I didn't know there was a waiting list hmmmm.... I just so want her to get in I love the school, robin went there till his parents sent him private and all her friends are there :(
Going to see about a mortgage next week :shock:

I was also drinking SR before I found out about tab ;)

Sr was just about to pop into your journal .... Wow congrats !!!

Yay sr big congrats to you x

Why do you think tabs wont get into the school ? Are you out of the catchment area ? X

I've got a virus and have been laying for two days now luckily my girls are good company I've spent a lot of my time ebaying and looking at clothes for them they have too many clothes but I just love dressing them :)

Yup we are out of catchment :( by a fairly long way, she has been through all the groups, playgroup and is in the school nursery but no idea...I don't know what I would do if she didn't get in :cry: I hope we get the mortgage and I hope she accepts the offer...it's scary. We didn't expect to find a house we have no idea if we will even get accepted :nope:

:hugs: GG I have an awful cold I can't talk, hot and cold and can't breath -- awesome!! Seem to have had one on top of another this Christmas its so weird I have never been I'll much before. Here you feel better soon :flower:

Blob, I hope it all goes to plan for you. Here, if children don't get in you put their name on the waiting list.. I know a few people that didn't get their choice but got a place a little later down the line sweetie.
How exciting for you.. A new house, Tabs starting school and hopefully a new baby. What a year you'll have. �� Xx

Genies, get better soon. Xx

SR that's lovely news! Congratulations! I love these announcements.. The new wave of Sept stars part deux.

Hope all you poorly ladies feel better soon. X

Congratulations SR!! There aren't going to be many original stars without a younger addition soon! X

:rofl: wish that was true but I'm not sure it's really bad timing, tmi but tying to see if I was right as to when I ov and it's SO close to when he came home :hissy:

Right now I just want a house :cry:

Going mad on this house thing though :( we had a mortgage 'advisor' recommended to us but i use that term very loosely :cry: all he basically did was type in the details and sent it to the bloody mortgage companies :hissy: turns out there is some issue with Robins credit history (basically they cant verify who he is) but because the guy didnt 'advise' us we had no idea and got 2 rejections. Que me in floods all day and now im just really pissed off!! So we are now waiting for some pin code to come through so that we can get onto his report. We are having to pull another 10k out of our bums somehow to also bump it up...all this and we dont know if she will even take our offer. BUT it will mean when we do find somewhere we will be ready next time.
sorry my mini rant there :blush:

You're entitled to a rant Blob. Big hugs. Xx

I am having the weirdest dreams. Last night's went on and on.... Imelda Staunton and Phil Cool wanted me to go and live with them in their commune with the boys and keep giving them as many babies as they wanted. DH came with me to their house to say I wouldn't be going, and they unloaded this massive truckload of balloons with "welcome home claire" and various photos of me through the years on them. Oh so weird. I told DH and he just shook his head at me!!

First midwife appointment this morning, the lovely process of booking in. Maybe it will all feel more real. The boys are off to MIL's so they don't twig.

Catch you all later ladies. Xx

Oh blob :hugs: hopefully the mortgage will get sorted quickly

Asher yay to booking in !

Ladies in my journal I'm making a list of sex guesses tonight when on my tablet I'll copy over predictions / tests / scan picks so I can add all you guys to the list as its currently 50/50

Did you get a nub shot at your 12 week scan?

Gg, are you eating cheese before bedtime? ;)

Blob, I hate that bit of buying a new house but it's difficult for everyone right now so please don't be hard on yourselves. Hopefully you can find out the problem and get it fixed and then you'll be laughing! I can recommend an advisor but obviously you'd have to do everything by phone etc xx

Blob that is what I hate about financial advisers we saw so many idiots who couldn't care less or were linked to estate agents who steered advice to suit themselves we saw a rep from one company who told us flat no she couldn't get us the mortgage for the house we wanted at all or even close to it we walked down the road saw an independent guy he went to the same company got us a deal no extra needed and despite having a flat to put towards we wernt desirable in the credit sense but he knew his stuff and got it sorted so I would shop around talk to someone else make sure you getting the right advice don't give up hope xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->