September Stars

Even though I've already said it congrats lady k :blue:

Hopefully Paige will be trained fully soon she's taken to it really quickly !

Anybody on here that isn't in the facebook group that would like to come to a meet up at my house in Bolton? x

Yay Kara !!! Are you happy ? Did you mind either way ? Xx

I am so bloody broody at the moment it's untrue - I have no idea why as there's absolutely no chance now for me. Just hate the idea of not being able to do it ever again.

Blob - exciting times ahead for you !! I have fingers crossed for everything. Xx

Congratulations on your blue bump kara!! How do you feel about bump becoming blue? X

Laura.. You never know hun.. And I'm sure actually it's more the thought of the choice being taken away from you rather than you actively wanting another? If that makes sense? Hugs anyway hun xxxx

Congratulations LadyK on your blue bump, can't beat a mammys boy

Aww a little boy congratulations Kara :cloud9: I love that you just knew I want to just know next time :)

Wellll we walked into our bank and walked out 20 mins later with a mortgage :dohh: I think for first time mortgages if you have been with a bank for 24 years you're possibly best going there :rofl: really good rates we were given too... BUT the stupid lady refused our offer. She put the house on the market on its housing report amount, but around here houses are going up for at least 10-20k under and then you are getting them for less than that... Anyhoo zoopla said the house was worth the price we offered her but she wants 20k more :dohh: she's totally kidding herself, we have been her first offer and she needs to sell before Easter. Ah well her loss I guess.

My cycles so far have been
1) 47 days
2) 37 days
Sooooo I hope they are getting shorter and not just trying to annoy me :lol:

So blob it might be good news about your cycles, at least if they're not definite then robin's not definitely going to be away every time? Good news about the mortgage, bad about the house, but if she's holding out for more its her loss like you say. X

Thing is she has had no offers at all, she needs to sell by the end of march and she has two houses up for sale and a daughters flat she wants to buy :wacko: damn why do I pick the house where the buyer isn't desperate to sell. I don't know what houses are like down south but houses here are standing for over 2 years and the only people I know who have bought recently have got 20k of asking price.... Buy hey ho enough of my boring shit.

How are you feeling Asher? Any morning sickness yet :(

Blob, i bet she thought because it was your first offer that you were trying your luck and she probably thinks you'll go back to her with a higher offer now that shes refused that one. Oh well her loss if she wants a quick sale then she's going to have to lower her price.
Hope you find your dream house soon though.
Maybe if your cycles are getting shorter then robin can manage to be home at the right time soon?

Great news on the mortgage blob. I hope she either reconsiders or you find another home soon. Xx

Look at your ticker SR... So cute!! Xx

Loving the ticker SR! I'm not daring to do it yet, I'm a wuss!

Blob I feel generally rough most of the time. No proper morning sickness, but I've been lucky in the past too and missed that out. I am just nauseous most of the time, but at night worse than in the day! I'm so tired its untrue, and I am grumpy and snappy although trying to control it! But the worst thing is that I'm back to almost spewing at leftovers, the food recycling bin and anything vaguely mushy. I love pasta but I think my early pregnancy pasta issue is back. I can't look at pasta bake let alone eat it! Ha ha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->