September Stars

Asher I was exactly the same with Harry! You're the first person I've come across with this food aversion!

Fishy I think I've been like this with food every single time. It's odd, like I don't feel sick all the time, but my senses are so much sharper that the slightest thing pushes me into feeling sick. Weird indeed!!

I've got so much to do today and I can't be bothered. DH is working again and I need to get all the beds changed and washed, and the cleaning done. We're all still in our pjs and I can't be bothered moving! Not good hey! We've got friends coming at about 5pm with their girls, so I will have to be showered and not looking crappy..... Hmmmm this is a challenge!!

Loving the ticker SR! I'm not daring to do it yet, I'm a wuss!

Blob I feel generally rough most of the time. No proper morning sickness, but I've been lucky in the past too and missed that out. I am just nauseous most of the time, but at night worse than in the day! I'm so tired its untrue, and I am grumpy and snappy although trying to control it! But the worst thing is that I'm back to almost spewing at leftovers, the food recycling bin and anything vaguely mushy. I love pasta but I think my early pregnancy pasta issue is back. I can't look at pasta bake let alone eat it! Ha ha!!

Thanks Asher! I almost didn't either being nervous incase anything goes wrong, but then I thought what the heck, that's completely out of my control anyway and I'm going to be optimistic this time instead of always worrying! I was a wreck last time :haha: Hope I made the right decision :dohh:

Ooo! You're lucky having 4 pregnancies and not getting morning sickness, I'm hoping not to get it and have been fine up to yet but there's still time for it to hit as its still early days here.

How do you feel about twins? :haha: I was thinking the other day, statistically shouldn't one of us ladies have odds of having twins since most of us are on different pregnancies now and Genies was one in our number who had twins last time? Please excuse my mad theory because I am shit at maths! :haha:

:lol: I was a twin and robin has twins every other generation :shock: but I can't see it - I would so not cope.

I think I would know straight away I was having a boy if I wasn't throwing up all the time :lol: morning sickness never hit me until after 6 weeks SR :rofl:

We are going out and robin is away working for the farm so we are going to have to get our act together too Asher :) robins job in a pain in the ass, yesterday the date of him leaving changed about 4x :nope:
He was 'meant' to go Friday, then changed to Wednesday (yay), then to today and now it's tomorrow... Sigh.

It must be so frustrating blob. Xx

SR, I am definitely feeling worse this last couple of days or so. I almost threw up changing Sam's nappy before. Rotten it is!!
And twins? I really really hope not, I don't know where we would put two new children, and it would mean the end of me working I think. So I am hoping for just the one!! I should have about another 4 weeks til scan time, so not too long to find out I guess. Eeeeek!

Yes very happy, and I won't have to eat my placenta as to my bet I made... I was that sure, I was fine 50/50, grants family hoped for a boy, grant wanted a girl more I think. I'm only gutted that all that money I spent on Paige's clothes is wasted and will never get used again, the deal was that if I had another girl I was allowed to keep to my high spending habit on Paige because everything would get used again, now its a boy I have been banned from spending so much on her. Boooooo. Still not sure what to dress boys in the summer, not as much choice as with girls.

Blob she may end coming back to you if she runs out of time, which would be great x

oh gawd I hope I have another girl then I can keep spending :) I use that excuse all the time. Anyway Kara you work hard you should be able to spoil her :lol:

I hadn't thought of that excuse.. Genius! Having said that boys clothes are not as fun. H&m do some fun and funky bits though.

Just looking through and saw your avatar Asher. I think you'll have a pink bundle this time! ;-) xx

I agree there is nothing for boys I have just been looking for Ollie this morning as he needs new things and there is nothing, where as for Rosie I can find her loads.

Thanks TW, you never know hey!? I think another boy and in some ways it would be great for the house, and I'm used to boys, but a girl would be fun!
Clothes wise, my boys are lazy and like hoodies and joggers! It drives me mad. I have to work really hard to get them to put jeans on! Grrrr!

Chance is like that now Asher. He always used to wear chinos and jeans.. Now he grabs rubbish old Joggers from the wardrobe! Boys eh?? ;-) x

My girls never wear jeans the most I can get them to wear are jeggings :( I think if I had 4 I would want all the same I'm not sure why I just think 4 girls or 4 boys would be FUN!! Robin has agreed as of last night to have FOUR :wohoo: Not sure why he argues with me I get my way in the end :rofl: (grind him down :lol:)

I love Zara for boys clothes and Joules but its true you hardly see any boys things - saves you money though ;)

I e just been sorting through somebody JJ clothes and was amazed how much we have . Quite alot of neutral on newborn and 0-3 ....... Thing is what do you dress a june baby in ? Still sleepsuits and vests? Short sleepsuits no vests? Just vests ? Any ideas?

Felt sad thinking done of clothes won't get used again, some clothes were so tiny and cute

My house is so warm jelly I have never worn vests under the suits :shrug: I would just wait and see what summer we have? Nappies and vests if its hot, maybe baby legs...then sleepsuits and no vests if its warm etc. if we have a summer like last though it's pretty much like bloody winter :dohh:

Oooo four! You must be good with your persuasive skills blob :haha:

When are we going to meet #3. ;) ?

As for clothes, I love buying girls thinGs but Ellie is such a Tomboy, she ages wearing skirts or dresses and wants them off. She prefers jeggings, a top and then jumping in mud or paint!
I'm actually looking forward to maybe buying boys clothes this time I think there's some really cute stuff!

I loovvveee these https://www.next.co.uk/boys/newborn-boys/boys-blues/1 :cloud9:

Though me and OH have just gone through all the newborn boy outfits and newborn girl outfits and he's voted that the girls stuff is much cuter! OH is hoping for another little girl :p

These are pretty neat too.

https://www.next.co.uk/boys/younger-boys/spring-brights/11

https://www.next.co.uk/boys/younger-boys/spring-brights/9

Ah no my girls pretty much only wear dresses I actually have to bribe them to wear anything else :wacko:

:rofl: 3rd child is difficult ha ha ha it's a PITA having him away so much :sulk: I'm not sure when he's coming home either so it's a bit hard, he's possibly going to be working extra this month to give us more pennies.

My DH would want another girl too he would keep having them if they were all girls ;) but its for the same reason I would because I love the idea of all the same sex...not sure why mind it's just me :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->