September Stars

My DH is the same blob, he wants another boy. I'm not bothered either way but he'd really like another boy.

We were talking about this yesterday, I'd love more but I'm so scared of the spd, that's literally the only thing that would stop me which I think is so sad but I'd be so worried about long term damage, I'm still not right and Heidi is approaching 4 months!!! I would want a similar age gap I think, especially if it were another girl!! BUT for spd reasons I think I would prefer to wait 3 years or so to make sure I am back to normal and hopefully it wouldn't be so bad... I doubt we will be doing it, I just hate that it's not our choice not to. Stupid spd, it's so cruel :(

Louise I feel the same! I don't think we will have any more but even if we wanted to, I'd be put off by the SPD. The physio said any more could cause permanent damage, especially with a small age gap, which would be what we would have wanted if we'd decided on another. I just don't see how I could manage with two toddlers to look after and being pregnant again, so the decision is kind of out of our hands anyway! I'm still not right almost 9 months down the line!

I had SPD with both Jayden and Tyler but never had it with Alyssa at all and you cant get much of a closer age gap than those two lol.
I can understand why you dont want to risk it though. If i'd had SPD with Alyssa i'm not sure how i would've managed the school run twice a day.

Jelly- Rosie is a June baby and the day we came out of hospital she was in a vest, sleep suit and a jacket it was cold so I would be prepared for all weathers luckily we took the jacket in with us.

I need a rant!!! Feel free to ignore me...

I resigned from my job at the tax office in December. My SMP stopped and although I could have remained employed for the final 3 months just unpaid and continued to accrue holiday pay, I decided that seeing as I wasn't intending to go back I should give my notice so they knew where they stood. Once I'd resigned I asked to be paid my outstanding annual leave. The resignation, etc wasn't done in time for pay in December, so I thought oh well, I'll get it at the end of January. That came and went as apparently my manager had filled in the form saying I wasn't owed any annual leave. I was annoyed as I'd already waited for it and could really have done with it, but contacted my manager to ask him to sort it out so I'd be paid it at the end of February. He said he had sorted it so I rang HR to check and apparently he had done it incorrectly again. I contacted my manager again 2 weeks ago asking for it to be sorted in time to be paid in February and he said he had sorted it. I couldn't ring HR last week to check as my phone had to be sent in to be repaired so I didn't have the number. When I got my phone back I rang HR and they told me that yet again it had been done incorrectly and now the cut off for payroll for february had been missed. They told me that if he sorted it before tomorrow (wednesday) then there might be a small chance that it could be sorted if they begged payrol to sort it. I faffed about all day yesterday trying to get hold of him but I couldn't and no one would help me. Today, he rang me and told me he would ring HR to get it sorted out. I rang him to check if he had done it and he cut me off so I text him. He said he sat on hold to them and gave up so would try later. I text him again to ask what they had said and he has just text me to say that he will have to ring them tomorrow now, as he didn't know they shut at 5!!! So now I pretty much have no chance of getting it this month. I'm so annoyed, I really need the money, especially having no income myself now. I may as well have stayed employed and accrued the extra holiday. I'm furious.

Sorry just needed to get that off my chest!!

That's crazy! I would get some advice to see if you can threaten them with action.

We're stopping at 2 kiddies. Just happy with my lot and feel ready to get on with my life. X

Oh Emma he's sounds like my worst nightmare at work

I'm sad thinking this maybe my last pregnancy :-(

Emzy, how awful for you. I really hope you get it sorted. Xx

I would like another, but really not yet. I would have said definately but now I'm not sure. I love being pregnant and the thought of never again scares me. X

I hope you get it sorted Emma, sounds like a right royal pain in the bum.

One of the mums in the playground this morning who has a six week old little one said she's feeling herself not so much so new mummy anymore cos she's not bleeding, stopped wearing breast pads and is having her hair done. Part of me thought oh my god what am I doing this again for, and the other got all excited thinking I can do it one more time, but then that's me definitely done. I am determined to try and enjoy this last pregnancy and baby. :)

Thats awful Emma :( I really really hope you get it resolved soon its really bad!!

See I decided I wanted to get on with my life and have no more, go back to work and tbh have a pretty good life...instead for some reason I have decided I want another baby and get nowhere career wise and then have no money to do all the things I had wanted to do :rofl: what a disaster :rofl: I was so so so happy to feel like me again? I hate not being fit and I hate not having my own body pregnancy really upsets me :dohh: The idea of going backwards again suuuuckkksss

I get you blob! Someone at work commented yesterday that I'm already starting to get a belly and it really upset me! I am swimming four miles a week for goodness sake!! Argh!!! I am going to be a right old fatty!!

Ive already got a work out program going :lol: problem is I split my muscles because they were too tight with Tabs but i've worked on them so hard after Rosalie they will definitely do it again :( its a really annoying circle.
Good muscles = split muscles, no muscles = feeling crap. pants.
I plan to put on no weight during pregnancy and work out loads... With Rosalie I decided to 'enjoy' pregnancy and eat what I wanted etc and honestly I hated the whole thing i'm such a weirdo.

Blob I got split muscles when I was pregnant with Evie and that was most definitely not from having good muscles ha ha!

Thanks for indulging my rant yesterday girls, I shouted at my manager and he sorted it out today so it will be paid at the end of February, thank god for that!!

It just made me feel really sad to see the little baby on Evie's ticker so close to 1!!!

Lol mine were from doing too much when pregnant ;) its naughty to do certain exercises when pregnant and I did them BOOOOOOO has ours healed? When i lean back its hilarious, I have quite obvious abs and they look funny with this cone shape coming out of the middle :rofl:

I think time just passes faster and faster its so scary!!

Nearly, I still have a little 'peak' that I can see when I lie in the bath, etc but not as bad as just after I had her! Mine apparently went hand in hand with the spd, I guess because I was using my abs more than usual to compensate for my dodgy pelvis!

I really want to fix mine :( but I think it will be there forevvverrrr actually if I could get rid of my 'pouch' I wouldn't care LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->