September Stars

I have an awful tummy at the minute, I am in the process of trying to get rid of it with excercise and its proving difficult :(

Evening all. Just checking in to say hello. Can't believe I've been struck down with yet another cold, I only got rid of the last one a week ago. Grrrr. Damn you early pregnancy.

Love to all. X

:( hugs to everyone who is feeing poop :hugs:

Ah my tummy looks like an old wrinkly bum :rofl:

I also have bum tum! Looks awful! It was bad enough after Holly, but looks dreadful after Evie!!

Does anyone else's bnb look different on phone/iPad? Mine does and I don't think I like it!

Mine does too Asher, ive only just got used to it. Don't like it either :/

Hugs to everyone feeling poorly.

I'm not looking forward to getting back in shape after this pregnancy :dohh: I am determined to try and eat well through it though since I have a GTT at 16 weeks because I had GD with Ellie. Really don't want that again!

It's hard to eat well when you're pregnant because you're hormonal, exhausted and starving all the time :rofl:

Ooooh wonder why mine look just the same on the iPad :-/ I don't normally use my phone so no idea what it looks like on that.

It's so exiting how many more stars are going to be arriving this year :)

I have a feeling that gg may be making an 'I'm broody' announcement soon!!

My tummy didn't seem too bad after lilia, but this time it doesn't seem to have gone back the same! Must be a second baby thing! It's wobbly and I have a pouch!!! I'm hoping my swimming will help but nothing seems to be happening as yet !

I'm dredging to think what I will look like after jelly#2.

SR - did you control with just diet? Also do they induce everyone at 38 weeks if have GD or just if baby is measuring big? Ive got my gtt in 4 weeks and was borderline last time also this pregnancy all I crave is sweet things.

Still having discussions with dh about having a gender scan as two friends this week have both had them and are having girls he's still saying no and has actually changed the goal post as I've said I don't mind people knowing now if it means we find out. Asher I don't know how you coped staying team yellow three times!

Oh Jelly. Not long to wait! Don't give in to the temptation!! Lol
You've done so well staying team yellow. Xx
Louise, my tummy is wobbly with a pouch now too! After the first two I was fine. I hate hate hate it. :-( xx

My tummy's not too bad but when I bend over I have a very fetching wrinkly area round my belly button. Nice. I don't know if mine's better purely because of the amount of exercise I do, but we'll see next time! My poor skin will be so stretched! Clare always looks very slim on her photos and she's had 5 babies!

Blob - No kidding...all I'm doing so far is eating. I'm hungry ALL of the time, I wasn't like this with Ellie. I eat a meal, then half an hour later I'm genuinely hungry again. I'm starting to panic! lol!

Jelly - My GD was diet controlled, but it was a huge pain in the back side taking readings three times a day after every meal and constantly worrying. I dont think they induce everyone at 38weeks, I think they can leave you til term but no longer than the 40weeks and it just depends on how well you're controlling it. I ended up induced at 38+4 even though my GD was controlled quite well but I had increasing high blood pressure, the GD and they were worried about Ellie being "small" so they decided to do it then.
I'd say lay off the sweet stuff now if you're having your GTT in 4 weeks. I didnt expect to have it but was eating a lot of sweet stuff and had a thing for chocolate cake before the test :blush: so i wonder if that did contribute to it.

My tummy is all wrinkly :lol: all around the bottom its ok if I don't scrunch it up :rofl: :rofl: but I cannot make my stomach totally flat it does have a 'pouch' hehe. I don't think I get to the other end of pregnancy in one piece :dohh:

How is everyone today?
Kids back to school this week. :-( Riley starts nursery 3 days instead if 1 this week too. He is still in bed so I'm going to have a battle tomorrow for nursery! Xx

What times does Riley go to nursery Teeny? Holly is currently at playschool 12.30-3.30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I want to add in a morning so she gets used to it before her 15 hours in September. Can't say I'm looking forward to getting everyone up, ready and out the door for 8am though!!!

He goes 9.15 - 12.45 if he is having lunch there. I have to drive to Chances school so we have to be ready for school at 8.00 am. It's seriously hard getting 3 children up dressed and fed for school. As you can imagine mornings are a nightmare!!
Riley's nursery only do morning sessions but to he honest I would prefer a whole day session... Oh well. :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->