September Stars

Tyler is starting pre-school in september too. He's really looking forward to it. Hopefully he'll be doing 2 full days to start with.
I have to be ready to leave the house for 8.15. Most mornings its not so bad.
When i first had Alyssa it was Jaydens second week at pre-school and it was a nightmare with a newborn. I'm getting better now though although some mornings Alyssa goes up to school in her pyjamas covered by her coat and footmuff lol. She thinks its funny ha!

The 2 little ones always go in their PJ's!! We don't have to get out of the car. I feel so disorganised with 3! Xx

I'm dreading going back to work and getting 2 ready in the mornings. Feel like dh and I have only now got a system in place so we are both out the door by 7.20am..... And that's only been the last couple of months.

I've been looking at cheaper nurserys for when I go back to work as paying just under 2k is ridicolous . Looking at one place on route to my work which would mean me doing both pick up and drop off but could save us just short of £400 a month and they open at 7am which means I could finish at 4 and pick them up 1 1/2 hrs earlier than I do with JJ at the moment - get some more quality time together.... I know I'm planning ahead but been on a money saving task this weekend

Boony I can't believe how old Alyssa is now! That's gone so quickly.

I'm lucky if I can get out the house before midday at the moment!

So the babies born in September, do they start their free 15 hours in January?

Yep fishy starts January term ...... Our babies are getting so grown up!

Teeny - Lots of problems....but I'm feeling positive and have a few plans for it :)

Kimi already has the 15 hour funding??? Am i just a special case???

x

Vikki I think some people qualify for it from 2 instead of 3, I think it depends on lots of factors, a girl I used to teach is on my Facebook and her son has it and he's only just turned 2... Wow that makes me feel old, she's 22!

We aren't too bad at getting out of the house if needed, but it's generally not needed as Alex walks himself to school as its right outside the camp gate with no roads to cross and an armed guard lol!

Vik - if you get income support you can get it from an earlier age (but I thought it was only 10 hours) well that's what the benefits website told me as I am looking at finding a nursery for Olivia. X

Teeny - thanks for asking after me. I'm ok I guess. I can do the single parenting thing - I'm a coper so I just get on with it, but I miss my ex terribly and had thought that by now I would of got over it abit more. I'm not upset or crying anymore just feel sad about it still. Xx

I really don't know Louise - I think he would come back tomorrow if he had the chance but as much as I miss him I don't feel ready either even though I do miss him. He sees the kids 4/5 times a week and he definitely is trying more with them. I'd like to think we will try again in the future but I can't see it happening soon. Xx

I skimmed read again cos I'm rubbish !

My body is a mess I still have a flap of baggy skin the midwife kindly called my overhang that one was a moo :) it's all saggy and just there I do like my stretch marks though proud of those !
I've met Clare btp the woman is stunning those babies must have been under the cabbage patch!

I tried for 2 year old funding but having twins is not on the list of reasons Damn it so we still do our 1 morning and I pray of finding the money for a second morning summer term then we funded from September but I feel as though I'm wishing them away as it will be applying g for first schools then as well :(

Louise I was bloody tonight as I bagged up more baby clothes to sell but they definitely being sold :)

How you ladies with three get out the door for school I don't know I find the way mornings painful !

Jelly Asher Sr Kara hope your all still feeling good x
fishy your boys are so handsome look out ladies in years to come !

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.. Maybe it will all come together again in time xx

Wayne and I are still not right yet, arguing a lot, I nearly walked out of the door after a big row today at lunchtime, I honestly would have done if I had family closer or somewhere to go!! He is so snappy and irritable, and selfish I think, he was home on his lunch break, I was feeding Heidi and lilia asked for a story so I said to her to ask daddy because I was feeding Heidi. He then started on about how he can't wait till he doesn't come home for lunch as he doesn't seem to get a break at all?! I told him lilia doesn't know if its a 'break' or not!! Plus it's not exactly a chore, reading a story! Then huge row followed, him saying I should get back to work as I was a better person then and there's more to life than these four walls and the girls. Well I lost it then, I have a career which I put on hold when we decided jointly to start a family, I don't know where it came from but I didn't like it one bit. That arrogant selfish man is not the man I married!!! So I told him I was going to go away for a few days but I couldnt in the end as my parents are away for a few days for their anniversary so we're just doing the silent treatment thing!! Sorry for the long rant but it wound me right up today! Xx

Jelly I do the same, planning ahead. I don't know how anyone works paying so much for child care :shock: it's mad.

Rosalie will go to playgroup in June (here its a min of 2yr 9m) and then start properly in August.

YM I think that if you are recommended by SS or doctors etc you can get funding earlier if they think it will benefit? At least a friend of mine was givin it for that reason :)

Laura I really hope that everything turns out well for you lovely :hugs: :flower:

Louise aw lovely, I hate the roller coster relationship thing :( its really hard work when things are going a bit rubbish. Men are selfish, all the ones I know are the same, they come home wanting their break and time off but don't care/don't think that their wife actually has no time off too. Oh and also you giving up your career, well thats not a sacrifice on your behalf at all :dohh: its one of the things I'm glad about now when robin goes away, he comes back and it's all exiting for the first week and then by the end of the 2nd week I'm ready to send him back :lol:
Giant hugs Louise :hugs:

Morning ladies, sorry not posted for a couple of days, been so tired! How crap!

Sam will be 2 end of August so gets his nursery place in September. I am nervous as he's quite the baby! But he'll be fine, will prep him over the summer. I think I will cry when he goes! Ha ha! At the moment, 3 days of the week when I'm at work we all have to be ready, school stuff ready and out by 8.15. Thurs and fri it's 8.30 so not too bad. It's like a constant stream of me shouting at them to get ready! Sam is the easiest out of the 3 of them, it's the other two who drag their feet!

Hugs to all, need to shoot off and do some get ready type shouting!! Xx

Yes Alyssa is 18 months in a couple of weeks its scary. She's still quite dinky though so still very baby like to me. Shes still not walking properly. She can walk but she refuses to lol.

Tyler starts pre-school in september that i'll be paying for and then he gets his free hours from January. He's looking forward to it though.

I dont think getting 3 out the door is much harder than 2 to be honest but maybe thats because only 1 of them is actually going to school. Tyler is starting to want to dress himself though which is taking a lot longer and then he gets stressed if i have to help him. Generally it takes me an hour to get them all up dressed, breakfast and out the door which isn't too bad.

Louise i know how you feel, i gave up my career for Tarron I was going to go to uni and train to be a midwife but i decided to follow him up to Lossie instead and then we started our family and he sometimes says things like 'all you do is sit around all day' and it makes me angry since we have this lifestyle because of his job that i've followed him around for for the past 7 years! If he ever said anything to me like wayne said to you then i would've been out the door and back at my mums as soon as Jayden finished school lol. I hope you manage to sort things out though :hugs:

My BIL has just pissed me off big time! Hes been having an argument with Tarron on Facebook about dangerous dogs. As some of you know we have a Japanese Akita. My BIL has a beagle. Anyway he seems to think that Akitas should be on the dangerous dogs act and basically called us irresponsible parents for having an Akita in the house with our Kids!
Akitas used to bred to hunt bears (around 1000-2000 years ago) but they are now bred as protectors and the Japanese used to leave them at home with the kids to protect them and the house whilst they went to work. However beagles are bred for fox hunting still to this day!
I dont see how any dog can be anymore dangerous than any other breed, in my eyes all dogs can be dangerous with the wrong people and the wrong upbringing!
Sorry for my rant he just really got on my nerves! hes one of these people that always has to be right as well! Can i point out he has no problems bringing his kids round here where my dog is and he always goes to see her and make a fuss of her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->