September Stars

Boony if it wasn't so out of character I would go! I wouldn't tolerate that regularly. I've only made small talk with him since and will continue to until he apologises! I was independent with a great career and a bloody sports car when I met him lol! I took his kids in as my own, fought with him to see them, gone through numerous court battles, lost a job because if his ex not to mention the rest of the shit I've put up with because of her, how dare he say I should get back to work when our baby is only just 4 months old and I can't look for work until we find out about his promotion in HIS work and see where we will be posted and when!! It's not like him though. In all honesty he hasn't been quite the same since he got back from afghan, he has these periods of being snappy x

Louise I'm free this weekend if you want time away come round mine for lunch or something with the girls? :hugs:

Can't believe it's only a year before some of the stars start school they still seem so young. Dread the whole applying for schools too and trying to work out the childcare.

Visited my old school for work today, even though it's been 20 + years I still remember the headmistress office and the hall etc .... Such fond memories

Thanks jelly I may take you up on that but I may go toy mums for the weekend yet, I'm undecided, still not had an apology! I'll let you know thanks though xx

Louise that's pretty rubbish of him do you think there is something underlying troubling him ? As you say it's not really him ? Hope he comes to his senses soon !

Jelly is your old school where jj will go ?

No :-(. As we have moved to the other side of town so not our catchment area :-(. My nieces go there and I would of loved jellys to go.

Gg I'm not sure really, don't know if its an element of post traumatic stress but I've mentioned that to him before and he doesn't believe it to be true. He's nervously awaiting the promotion board as he is desperate to get a different job as it hates it here, it's a very strange regiment really! Think it might be that, well a few things really. No sign of an apology yet!

Jelly there's a chance you could still have that school even if out of catchment if you wanted, can apply for whichever you want and if they're undersubscribed then there's a good chance x

Blimen hec Louise, what hurtful things to say to your wife who's been incredibly supportive through very challenging times. I would have walked out too. I nearly did a few weeks ago but it was when we got snowed in. I'm thankful though as it forced us to deal with it.

I think in all honesty most of us have our ups and downs. Mark and I certainly do. :-(
Louise, I hope you and Wayne make it up soon. Xx

Thanks ladies. We talked today and it turns out he hadn't meant it in the way I took it, he was completely shocked when I told him how hurt I was and what I thought he had said! He hadn't meant anything like he wanted me to go back to work, he knows i cant because of posting etc, he meant that I seemed happier when working and we didn't argue back then (although we didn't have children or money issues either!) and he feels guilty that he might be preventing it for longer because of promotions etc.. I understand now what he had meant although he's stupid for saying it the way he did and he has apologised. So we're ok but I still feel a bit annoyed with him! I think maybe I took it the wrong way... But still it's all his fault, must be he's a man!! Another of my friends has said their arguing has been loads worse since having a second child! Maybe it's in the water!

Wayne is actually doing the coast to coast walk in may to raise money for breast cancer research, it's 194 miles with his Bergen and all his kit on his back, he will be camping and eating rations on the way. I will post a donation page on my Facebook soon, would be fab if anyone was able to donate a little :) he walked 17 miles training today, he took the dog, the poor thing can barely stand up now so don't think he'll be taking jake with him'!

Oh my goodness Laura... Noah is nearly one. Where did that time go?? Xx

Louise, it's great to hear you have made up.

Hiya all! Hope all okay with everyone?

I am on here for five mins before I retire to bed! The kids are at a sleepover at nana's, and we've been out for a curry. I have just put pjs on and made myself a little ice cream cone and a decaf coffee, and that's me done! I am ready for a good sleep! I can't seem to get much past 10 before I need to be in bed!!

Two weeks today I will have had my 12 week scan and hopefully will be able to go official! Fingers crossed!

Works been mad this week, driving my crazy, but not much can be done about that! Plenty of swimming done, 4 miles this week, so that helps to keep me sane and allows me to eat all the crap I am currently craving!

Hope everyone else is okay. Xx

Asher I'm the same with my sleep at the moment :)

I'm having a chilled out weekend .

I'm trying to get back to normal after me and Amelia being I'll again last month was a write off , Layla had gone into a single bed as her toddler bed broke our godaughter jumped on it , she looks so tiny but she loves it ! I can't decide if we stay separate rooms or go bunk beds as we get older ?

Maybe just ask them what they want GG? The girls will be together because I want a playroom too :lol:

Louise :hugs: so glad you had a talk about it :flower: we do all have our ups and downs and take it out on those closest to us. Children make it harder because we are tired, if they are acting up we often get cross at partners because we can't argue with the children :rofl: waiting for a promotion is stressful, we are waiting for robin to be made up too at the moment, we totally need it :lol:

SOOO we are going to see another house tomorrow and we possibly will be upping our offer on the other house to hopefully enough :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->