September Stars

So, how are we all ladies? Quiet in here again. I guess with babies and toddlers for most of us there is no time!
My two are doing well. Riley is no closer to potty training though, but has developed a lovely personality. Elsie is always on the go as never stops! The little rascal has learnt to climb the stairs. So another baby gate is needed. Xx

:wave:

Teeny - Ellie is kind of okay with the potty for a while, then she gets bored and just wee's on the floor and won't wear pants! I'm sure they'll get it when they're ready :)

I went for an appointment on Wednesday and ended up being given a scan, unsure why but didn't complain as I'm still going to get my 12 week scan on 19th April and we also already had a private scan booked for next friday.

Baby looked great measuring a day behind what I thought my ovulation date was, so not far off with a heartbeat but they found a bleed next to the gestational sac and asked me if id had any pain or bleeding :shrug: i havent though.
Just hoping it resolves itself and doesnt cause any further problems.

SR - Hopefully the bleed will absorb back in, but great little bean has its heartbeat

Teeny - JJ is no closer to being potty trained but health visitor tols us either do it now or at least 4 months after Jelly#2 arrives. Ive struggled to find a potty which JJ has found comfortable and he doesnt like using the extension on the main toilet so needs to be a potty really

Amelia and Layla have completely different pottys Amelia isn't completely trained but found our basic potty and Layla's potty uncomfortable she now has her own high backed chair potty and will sit happily on it !

Glad baby is looking great sr x

Teeny how's the photo business going ? X

Genies, thanks for asking. It is steady. To be honest though I'm not sure how long we will do it as we have to work when the kids are in bed. So starting work after 8pm every night is tough going. We will see though. I love seeing everyone's pictures though and each one tells a story. We often do pets that have passed away and lots if cute baby ones! Xx

SR, how lovely to have an impromptu scan. Good to hear bubba is well. Xx

Hi ladies it's been quiet in here this week!

SR, glad all is okay with little one, hope the bleed reabsorbs quickly enough. So lovely seeing them on a scan!

Re potty training, Sam's just not ready yet. I might try him when it's a bit warmer. With having the other two and working as well there just isn't the time between all that to spend training with him properly, but I have tried for short periods and he's not got a clue! He'll get it when he's good and ready I guess.

I'm 11 weeks 2 days today, and my scan is next Friday. I am half excited and half very nervous. This time next week, if and when I know all is okay, fingers crossed, I'll go FB public. Don't want to get my hopes up too much, I know it sounds daft but you know what I mean!

Hope everyone else is okay. Xx

So excited by all these scans!

I bet that's tough TW. Does your dh have to wait until the kids are in bed too?

Harry hated the potty until a couple of days ago. He was in the bath and it looked like he was about to wee so I asked him if he needed the toilet which he said yes to. I then put him on the potty which he initially protested about but then did a wee and now likes the potty. Fx the is the start of potty training.

That's really good Fishy! I hope this is the start of potty training for Harry. They just do it when they're ready don't they?

We're off to a party today with a bouncy castle. Oops, cold wet weather. I think I will stay indoors with a decaf tea!!

Teeny I'm trying to persuade dh for us to get some new canvas prints as our honeymoon photos got damaged in the house move .... So I might be making you even busier :blush:

Dh took JJ to the docs as he had high temps again yesterday and found he has another ear infection. In just glad dh agreed to take him as he protested yesterday morning. Typical

I'm considering going for a private scan in couple of weeks as they are doing a good offer locally but not sure if on my own I'd be tempted to find out what we are having (must stay strong).

Our garage conversion is going well and the builder should be finished beginning if next week. Off to chose carpet for it today :). Then on a massive house sort mission

Paige is now almost potty trained but not toilet trained or poo trained, she was so scared of going she holds in for days and now freaks out when it comes out... Screaming and cries, its heart breaking to see and have doctors on Monday about it.

Baby is doing well, I'm 24 weeks now so that milestone is completed phewwww

Thank you ladies to supporting my page, its going really well which I'm shocked about.. It's making the pregnancy easier to deal with too as I was so bored until I started sculpting again.

Hope everyone is well xxx

SR - I had that with Paige except I did bleed, it all sorted itself out... X

Wow all these pregnancies are going sooo fast!!

SR lovely that can happen to all of us, i'm sure every parent has a moment where we thing 'what if' :hugs: great your LO has a heartbeat :cloud9:

Your page is awesome Kara :thumbup:

Jelly I totally missed you were adding an extension on, thats so exiting!!!!

Havent been on in a while soreeee :blush: the house stuff hmmmm.. well we upped the offer to 205k and she took 2 days to say flat no - RAGING - who does that, if its a flat no and nothing close why would it take you two days to tell someone :nope: we might up it to 210k but not sure if its worth it? We need to add in a garage and fence at the back etc

This is the house... not the prettiest or big LOL but its a first home right?? Plus its cuuuuute :rofl::rofl:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-24780582.html

will delete the link later anyhoooow obviously not right so we will keep looking :)

Kara, 24 weeks already. That's great news. Xx
Fishy, lets hope it's the start of potty training! And yes we can't start work until kids in bed so sometimes it's 1am before we finish. :-(
Jelly, do not give in... You are too close now! X
Blob, it's lovely. I can't believe you get so much for your money. We might have to move to Scotland! Lol x

Blob I think it's lovely and what amazing views . Finding a house is so difficult are there any other houses you maybe interested in?

We haven't extended we've converted so put in plans about November , got quotes December and window and door put in the garage january with electrician February and builder march. I'm really surprised how quickly it's all come together and half the price we were originally quoted by a company to do everything. Means dh and I can share the new 15ft room as an office as both work from home. I love it already!

Jelly I missed that too! It sounds fab! I think it will be obvious when JJ wants to train properly, and tbh if he is really ready then having a newborn wont make it more difficult, Heidi was about 6 weeks when lilia trained and it only took 2 1/2 days x

Blob, I love the views! Can't believe she kept you hanging on so long, just mean. :(

Sr glad you got to see bean and glad there's a heartbeat how lovely!!

Asher I loved the photo of your boys costumes for book week!! They look such fun! How are you feeling?

Teeny wow that sounds hard, when the babies are in bed I just want to put my pjs on and relax! I will be wanting a canvass from you sometime soon too hopefully, I'm hoping to get photos of the kiddies done as soon as we can afford it and would love a big print x

Fishy, clever boy Harry! Sounds like he's had a lightbulb moment and that might just start it off for him! How's Tristan doing?

I can't believe Heidi is already 4 1/2 months old! She has tried a bit of food but no real interest so will try her in a couple of weeks again. She can roll over, is always happy and smiling and sleeps 12 hours a night! Couldn't ask for two more gorgeous baby girls!

Sounds cool Jelly :) I can't wait to just own a house :rofl:

I can't believe heidi is 4 1/2 months :cloud9: I love the photos you put on Facebook of her

Hmmm it was totally mean :nope:

I think that house is lush Blob. Her loss though if she's not prepared to consider a fair offer. I hope you see something else you love just as much or more.

Thanks Louise, even Archie dressed up, albeit only really in his school uniform with a lab coat over the top!!

5 sleeps til scan day! I am nervous. DH and the boys bought me a gorgeous maternity nightie from m&s for Mother's Day, it's lovely. I just want to know all is okay now! Not long now.

This is the house... not the prettiest or big LOL but its a first home right?? Plus its cuuuuute :rofl::rofl:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-24780582.html

Dont be daft! its gorgeous I think it's a fab house personally :thumbup: lots of character too

Not long at all Asher. Soooo exciting! Another scan picture to coo over. X
So, as genies said.... Which one of you is going to have twins! Lol We are due a set. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->