September Stars

Ha ha Teeny! My mother in law said this morning that Friday is the day we find out there are two of them in there!! She said she would love it. DH said she would have to dig in to her savings to lend us some cash as we've nowhere to put 2!!

So exciting all these new babies! Eek twins!

Blob that's a beautiful house!

Holly's miserable with the chicken pox! Just waiting for Evie to get it now :( I feel awful as well, as the day before Holly got spots, she didn't seem herself but didn't seem ill. She just had a bit of a cough but seemed fine, so I took her to a play session at the childrens centre with her friend. Her friend is now showing signs that she may have it and they have their first family holiday booked for next week :( Kicking myself for taking her now!! But I had no idea it was chicken pox.

Emzy, you weren't to know. I understand that you feel bad about it, but really there was nothing you could do. I am sure your friend knows that if you knew it was chicken pox you wouldn't have taken her. X

Oh Asher exciting - fingers crossed for the one ..... I think blob will be the lady to have the next twins :-0

Emzy - you weren't to know if I didn't put JJ in nursery everytime he had a cough or cold he'd never go! I'm sure your friends not blaming you xx

Been to Physio today for my wrist and they have given me a splint also mentioned pelvis hurting at the front and pins and needles and so they've ordered me a support belt too hmmm attractive. Go back in two weeks

Jelly, is that spd from the pregnancy? Some if you ladies have suffered real bad with that. I hope the splint works to help your wrist Hun. Xx

Blob that house is lovely :( that price is exactly what we paid for ours and beleive me it doesn't look like that :)

Jelly what's up with your wrist ?

Asher good luck with than scan and make sure they thorough they didn't spot two heartbeats at first :)

Jelly I have a belt you can use while you wait if you like? Also have tubi grip support which you can borrow too if you like, it's actually pretty good x

I think you're all trying to spook me out now with the twin thing! I will be making them double and triple check! Heehee!

Emzy you weren't to know about the chicken pox. If it wasn't Holly that your friend's little one caught it off, it could have been any other child with it just walking through the supermarket. And this time of year it's rife. Don't beat yourself up over it. Hope Evie doesn't get it, bless her. My boys were exactly two weeks between one showing signs and the next, Sam was about 7 or 8 months when he got it from Jack.

I am trying desperately to stay up til 10. I am rubbish! Neeeeeed sleeeeeeep....

GG - I had the same issue with JJ where my right wrist becomes weak and inflamed so I get shooting pains lifting things like kettles or opening doors. Issue with JJ was I struggled to lift him and had to go to Physio 2-3 weeks when he was born for treatment as everyone assumed I had carpel tunnel syndrome. Hope by protecting the wrist and doing my stretches that it should prevent it from getting worse.

Can't believe this weather it sucks :-( dh got stuck driving home took over 3 1/2 hrs. One girl from My office who lives near me left at 4.30 and still wasn't home 3 hrs later.... I hate feeling forced I should travel to the office. Booooooo

Hello from your rotten Canadian threadmate!
Just the usual busy busy here, but I haven't been on BnB at all in ages.
The boys are great, work is good and lots of it, life is going really well in general.
Big :hugs: and congrats to all the new pregnancies!
Will try to pop on more often!

Hello stranger how are Tobe & Simon?

Stuck in cruddy traffic with my pelvis aching stopping and starting...... I hate commuting ! Our builder finished yesterday so just electrics and carpet now. Will try and post before and after pics on FB once done

Emzy you weren't to know lovely :hugs: I keep trying to get the girls chicken pox as awful as it is for them I would prefer they had it now to later :nope:

On more house news :dohh: initially when we upped our offer it was great, estate agent spoke to the lady - all positive and pretty much accepted (needed to phone her husband), next thing we know we get a phone call and she is pulling it off the market :hissy: gutted.
Going to see another house in the town that tab will go to school in, it's a TOTAL dump buuuuuuut hopefully it 'could' be nice. If we bought it we would have 10k to play with so I could have fun playing at decorating :rofl: :rofl: robins off working for at least 3 weeks so it's up to me if I get it or not :shock: scary scary.

Still missing all the ovulation dates :( hopefully one thing I'll go right soon

Oh blob I hate sellers like that - she obviously didn't want to sell in the first place.

Oh Blob. I hope this next house is 'the one'. Xx
Had the babies reviews today. Elsie is excelling in motor skills which is great! However, my itty bitty little girl is not even 16lbs. She is on the 9th centile for weight, 50th for her height and 75th for her head! So very disproportionate! I've been told to feed her more calorific meals.
Riley is on the same for height and weight but he is looking a little tubby these days!! He loves treats. :-(

As for me, I am on a diet (well, no crisps, coke or chocolate) and I have lost weight!! Yay! I am now under 11 stone and so half a stone to go..I am 5'10"ish so not overweight really just felt yucky. It feels good to be losing weight but soooo hard to keep up. :-( I mean I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate!!

I hope all ladies, toddlers, babies and bumps are well. Xx

Well done teeny! Though I think you have an amazing figure! Bless little Elsie! Lilia is now under 5th centile for weight and 25th for height I believe, they're probably going to be petite little things, I'm sure she will even out!

Blob that's so annoying and unfair, horrible woman!!! Hope the next house is perfect x

Asher... Is it tomorrow we find out about your octuplets?

Thanks jelly, and everyone! This wait has been a long two months! I just hope there is something in there firstly, then I hope there's only one! Well to be honest as long as all is okay I don't mind how many there are. Eek.

Love to all, will attempt more chat tomorrow when it's over! What a wimp! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->