September Stars

Good luck Asher!! Ooh I just got that feeling I had waiting for my 12 week scans, eeek! How exciting!

Blob how annoying!! Hope the next one is the one and it could be fab doing it all up!

Teeny bless Elsie, she's just petite and gorgeous! She sounds so much more mobile than Evie! Evie still isn't crawling and is bum shuffling around lol

Speaking of Evie, she is 1 in less than 10 weeks!!! How did that happen!? Makes me feel sad :(

Holly's chicken pox have nearly gone now, no sign of any on Evie yet although there is still time as it's only been a week since Holly's spots showed up. Evie has had Matt's horrible sickness bug and cough virus thing though, been horrible in here this week. I've been playing nurse to everyone, everyone's been being sick on me or coughing or sneezing on me lol I'm going stir crazy stuck at home too :/

Thanks ladies, I have dreamt scans all night. So nervous!

Emzy, get well soon vibes for your house! With us, DH's dad had first shingles spots, then exactly two weeks later was Jack's first chicken pox spots, then exactly two weeks later again was Sam's first chicken pox spots! The two week wait! Fingers crossed either Evie doesn't get it, or she gets an easy dose. You'll just go mad with cabin fever though!

Waiting for your update usher !!! Good luck x

I wanted Paige to get the chicken pox before I got pregnant but now I'm trying to avoid that happening, at the end of the day its good they do get it rather than when they are older, I would just like to plan it for when they do get it...lol

Had MW appointment and told her I think I'm measuring small but I'm actually measuring two weeks in front so now I'm worried ill give birth to a massive baby !! Xx

Good luck Asher!

Emzy, hope everyone is on the mend now and fingers crossed evie doesn't catch chicken pox. I always remember my mum playing nurse and cleaning sick and sorts all day but never catching it herself. I think mums have a "mum" immune system lol :p

Teeny, congrats on the weight loss :wohoo:

I booked a private scan a few weeks back, before I knew I was going to end up having one early anyway. So I'm going for that at 11:30 today. Least I can be nosey And see if the bleeds gone or not. And get a video!

Ooh, 2 scan updates to watch out for! Exciting times for you ladies. Xx
LadyK, were the other 2 big?? They told me Riley might be up to 11lb... He was only 8lb 5oz! Perhaps it's the way baby boy is laying or water?? Can we have a bump pic?? Xx

I think the measuring is pretty inaccurate really, they dont themselves seem to mind unless you are 3cm or more off and even then they only look concernend if it was all the time? Every time I got a new MW they gave me a different measurement :wacko:

Sr ooooh that's exiting :)

Emzy that's pretty good her sports are almost gone :thumbup: fx your house becomes illness free soon :flower:

:wave: I'm back from my private scan. Baby is fine, measuring bang on what it should be now since the last scan 8+1 with a lovely heart beat :cloud9:

What I like about the private scan is that they have a huge monitor right in front of the bed so you can clearly see everything that they're doing from the get go.
As soon as she placed the probe on my lower tummy area you could see baby with it's heart beating away but she also noticed the black "bleed" patch straight away. I hadnt even mentioned it at this point. As soon as she started looking around it we could both see straight away that there was a grey/white area inside the black bleed and my first thought was "crap! they missed it, im having two!" but there wasn't a second heartbeat.

I told her they'd found a bleed last time and she measured it and I took my notes with the size the last person said that it was, and said it hasnt grown much/any since. But the last person wrote they didnt see any echoes inside. She said she could clearly see something inside of it, and I could too.

So she said it's either a bleed with a clot or something inside it or my pregnancy could well have started as a twin pregnancy and I lost one very early :( Im so sad right now as I kind of feel like this was a twin pregnancy. But who knows. The "thing" inside the black area looked so much like a tiny little bean.

Anyway, she told me if I have bleeding or pain to go to the hospital. Im expecting to start bleeding at some point anyway if there's something there that needs to come away, especially if it is a deteriorating twin sac. She said the main concern is the bleed/clot/sac affecting my other sac an the baby. I think if I bleed badly there's a risk it'll take that with it too.

I just feel majorly crap tbh, and my OH seems so pessemisitc. I was thinking about maybe tellling people since the baby is fine, with a heartbeat but he basically said "No. Because it might not even happen" which made me nearly burst out crying.
I feel like I cant be happy or excited about this pregnancy now, and especially if whatever it is is still there at my 12week scan.

Hi ladies, scan was good, the baby is due on DHs bday, 21st sept, so put forward four days, will be 13 weeks tomorrow. Might even venture towards a ticker now......

https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag53/asherashton/0AAED5FE-E74F-41C4-B876-99BAC6E2C999-11562-000007DC3598CAAF_zps64b0aaf2.jpg

SR, sorry, have just looked back and seen your post. Big hugs, think positively, you may not bleed at all and your little bean might be just fine. Lots of love. Xx

Sr like Asher said think positively, it may well just have been a clot, I'm sure the sonographer would have said of she thought there was a big cause for concern? Hugs xx

Asher what an amazing scan photo!! We need some nub detectors, I know nothing about all that but get a big boy feeling from the pic! X

I never understood the nub theory thing :lol: but what a fab photo!!!

Aw sr :hugs: sure baby will be ok x

SR, I am sure everything will be just fine. Baby has a nice strong heartbeat which is a brilliant sign. I understand you are upset, but as the other ladies said... Think positive. Xx

Asher, what a fab photo! I bet DH was pleased. Another September star!! Xx

Lovely pic Asher glad all went well x

Sr try to not worry not easy I know scans can be so bitter sweet ! but one good strong heart beat is great focus on that xx

Thanks everyone. ive been upstairs having a bit of a sulk this pm, but feeling more optimistic now. Afterall like youve said ive got a baby with a good heartbeat in there and i dont know 100% that anything bad will happen or come from whatever is next to baby.

lovely clear scan picture Asher! Do you have any gender vibes from your scan pic?

Here's my scan pic, baby measuring bang on :)

Attachments

• TC_4.jpg
    TC_4.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 4
https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/the-nub-theory-predicting-gender-early#axzz2Ndop9pSN

I so can't tell on your scan Asher :lol:

Love your pics SR :flower: try not to think to much, it's very common to have bleedings, it's also common to have been carrying twins but we don't find out because they aren't there by 12 weeks. Must be nasty thinking about it though :( x x

Aw thanks SR. I don't have any particular vibes from the scan but I just think I'll have a boy! Only time will tell. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->