September Stars

Sarah- fantastic gift what a man, you must think us brits are crazy going on about the snow when your having weather conditions like that!

Asher- good news about the bottle, i like nuk dummys the best and wish id bought nik bottles

lilbump- i cant beleive they would charge you for something that should be your private property, i had no idea they would take my yellow file away, i used to enjoy reading it

lady k- thankyou for your reply about mattresses and for asking how layla is she is getting better

I'm now thinking maybe we're trying to get Harry down too early. Just tried after his 7pm feed but he's wide awake so he's down with us now.

louise- i hope your not finding it too hard with dh being away, you must be very proud of him!

our routine is as follows first feed of day is between 7 and 8 then i put the girls back down to sleep while i get up and do all the upstairs jobs then i dress both and we are downstairs by 10 they will then usually rotate around the play gym , bouncers swing bumbos or toys whatever works that day :) then they feed at 11 until 12 and then nap in bouncers , i go out nearly every afternoon i go for a walk with the buggy i go to the garden centre to friends or mums or tesco , i dont drive you see.
I bath them between 8 and 9 every evening then into gro bags cuddles and bed, they still arnt sleeping through the night but we are getting better.
With regard to the feeding i feed them one at a time , i will double feed if i really have to by laying them both on a v pillow or in bouncers but its messy and inpersonal so they are encouraged to wait with a dummy while i deal with the other.

We went to sainsburys for the first time with them tonight , i usually do online shopping, it was not easy they dont make a trolly for two car seats to go on :)

Evening all!!!!

How are we all tonight?? Had a lovely day today, spend loads of money on Hope getting her some new clothes!! I only had a few bits in 3-6 but now she has more!! Can't believe how fast she is growing!!! Scary really!!

Fishy the website is called gifts in mind im not sure now if its .co.uk or .com thou! They charge £35 for hand or foot prints but dont think you get the lil gem like urs! Mine should be here soon i posted it about 2 weeks ago so Il pop some pics on when it comes x

Louise you need a mobile like mine, or set your Facebook so you get a text message when he inboxs you on Facebook! X

James gets really worked up when i bath him he hates it so im going to go have a shower then fill the bath and put him in the bath with me see if he likes the big bath! X

I agree Louise, I hope you're not suffering too much. Do you know yet when he's coming back? Glad your Mum is staying with you for a while. Big :hugs:

GG good work with Sainsburys! I wouldn't do it even with one so I'm very impressed.

Becs, glad you had fun shopping for clothes. We have lots aged 3-6, most of which are 2nd hand so I have no excuse to go shopping :( Would love to though!

Thanks lilbumpblue. Size wise, our prices work out about right, which is good. Glad you liked the charm! I would love to see the pics when they arrive. x

Ah, the lovely quiet of naptime!
One boy in the crib "reading" quietly to himself and one doing those little flutter sucks while BFing - a sure sign that he is drifting off.

I forgot to mention that Toby weighed 12 lbs 15 oz at the clinic on Thu. Which puts him at the 50th % for both height and weight. His noggin, however, is 90th %, which would explain his bobblehead! :) I was surprised that he was only at the 50% for body size. He seems huge to me. :shrug: I don't know - I feel like he is just busting out of clothes that fit his brother until 3-4 months.

Well, I couldn't wait and broke out the skis as an early xmas present for Simon. He isn't too sure about them. They were very slippy and slidey. We'll take it slowly, but I am excited to have him get the hang of them.

It's Date Night for us: Harry Potter movie! Yay!

Louise - sorry you missed your fellow. My husband did some stints as a medic up in the oil patch (northern and quite remote) and it was so hard to make any sort of contact. The phones constantly dropped the calls. It was an awful feeling.
I think the suggestion of setting up some sort of alert is a great one. :thumbup:

genie - I find myself struggling to get a load of laundry done some days. You amaze me! You and becs - the amount that woman gets done in a day intimidates the hell out of me! :)

Asher - I have to be patient with Tobe on the bottles, too. He'll mush them around for ages before deciding to suck properly. But once he does, he gets this sort of surprised look on his face and absolutely guzzles!

Sorry, I forget who was looking around for the engraving jewellry, but here is a link to another artist that does those. She's in the US, but you might get some ideas:
https://www.lisaleonardonline.com/
If you go to this blog:
https://www.soulemama.com/soulemama/2010/11/in-gratitude-part-ii.html
there is a discount offered, I believe. :flower:
Soulemama is a really neat blog if you like crafty things. Any sewers or knitters might want to take a peek.

Uh oh. The quiet reading now sounds more like a wild party. Time to go enforce nap time!

Having a awful day with paige, she has just cried all day... and bloody OH has been on the xbox all day.. not happy !!!

Blob- Mac air is what i would love to buy but compared to windows laptops they are so expensive but i have heard they are worth every penny.. think i may have start saving than just stroking them as i walk past them in PC world... : )

Fish and chips- do you have a web site? £25 per pendent and £20 for + 1 .. its works out more you order cheaper you get it,The prices are For two prints on one (two feet or two hands) WITH necklace is £35 (£30 for finger print only) i ordered two and paid £55 (two x necklaces and pendants with two prints on each pendent) giftsinmind.co.uk.
Yours looks amazing and would love to know the prices as i am thinking of buying one for my mum and would love to see what else you do. I have just sent of Paiges and Jakes hand prints the other day, i was so amazed with the inkless ink i brought a pack to take more prints of paige to frame...

Jelly- glad to hear he realised... my OH now spends most of the time on the xbox, he uses the excuse he is spending time with Jake.... bollox, jake went to my parents this evening and he was still on the xbox, bloody black ops !!!!

Louise- i saw your message and your OH message on FB, i will admit i did have a lump in my throat reading it... must be awful for both of you being apart

That's what I get for skimming! :blush:
F&C - do you make that jewelry? It's lovely!
I'm sorry! I totally missed that! I wouldn't have posted up competition, if I had realized! I'm such a dunce and always so distracted when reading these days.

LOL! Don't worry Sarah, it's not really competition as we're only just testing the water at the moment to see if people like it etc. Yep we made it using my niece, nephew and son's prints.

Thanks Ladyk. Nope no website at the moment just a Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/High-Wycombe-United-Kingdom/Sol-Solis-Jewellery/165653656801976

If it's something that looks promising we are going to create a website.

Most of the pendants we have been working on as samples are quite a bit bigger and thicker than the ones on the website so they work out a bit more pricey. To do ones the same size would probably cost the same tbh. We will happily make up any design really so if there is something you specifically want let me know. The photos on the FB page are all ovals but we can do hearts too, possibly dogtags as well for the gents. The wipes are great aren't they?!

Glad you like them! I'm getting quite excited about it all, as is my sister who is doing this with me. xx

Wow Sarah!! Lucky you having a hubby buy you such a cool pressie!! We have an iMac, which we fight over, and a crappy old laptop with no battery which has to be plugged in. Grrrrr!! Hope you enjoy Harry Potter!!

Louise, I think I have just fallen in love with Lilia after watching the videos of her chatting to her toys on FB!! OMG she's so cute!!! Big hugs. xx

As usual, I am crap with the personals tonight. Sorry, I really need more time to myself!

Took Jack and Sam to the docs for their imms today. Jack had to have 2 preschool boosters, the 5 in 1 and the MMR. He was the bravest little boy, there were no tears, he pretending he was having magic juice put in him and would become Buzz Lightyear! He got a McD's happy meal for his troubles (as did Archie!). Sam cried a wee bit but has been fine since, if a bit sleepy. He's had the max dose of calpol for the whole day as he really wasn't well last time.

Hope all the mummies and babas are well tonight. xx

Sarah, Harry is the same, 50th percentile with weight but his head is on the 99.6th line!!! I also thought he seemed big for his age but he is quite chunky.

Ladyk, I would have been fuming! Blimen X Box.

Harry has come down with my cold. I feel so bad for him. His eyes and nose are both running poor sausage. I hope my immune system is quite high after my cold and that I pass it on to him so he can fight it off quickly.

Fishy they are gorge, I really want a heart one with Hopes handprint!!

Aw Fishy, hope Harry fights it off quickly. It's heartbreaking when they're poorly. Big hugs to the both of you. x

Sam's on the 91st percentile for everything... he's big but not huge. I'm sick of women on the school run making a point of telling me that he's massive! He's just a big baby! Lay off my boy!!! Hee hee!

Fishy did you make them? I've missed that whole part of the thread!!

Hope is on 91st for most and 98th for head lol!!! People are always saying how big she is!! Grr, he isn't that big, just chunky!!

oh bless him pretending he was going to be buzz lightyear what big boy thing to do thou really x

hope harry is better soon fishy its awful seeing them poorly isnt it!? X

James enjoyed his bath eventually lol! Iv finally got around to writing my birth story the link is below for anyone that likes to read Haha x

Fishy did you make them? I've missed that whole part of the thread!!

Yep! :happydance:

Sam and Hope are both beautiful! Gorgeous chubby cheeks!

Thanks everyone re Harry. FX he has a good night's sleep.

Becs, will happily make you one if you like. x

Fishy that would be fab, could you let me know how much it would be on a necklace with a charm and it is possible to have her DOB on the back?? Sorry me being fussy lol!!!

James is just above 25th centile for height weight and head my little dotty boy! He Does seen to have had a mega growth spurt this past few days thou he is getting a really sound little face! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->