September Stars

According to a leak on twitter wagner will not be going sorry BTP! lol I really want him to go aswell.

I'm so glad the leak was wrong and wagner is in the bottom 2! Hes definately going to go now :happydance:

I'm so glad the leak was wrong and wagner is in the bottom 2! Hes definately going to go now :happydance:

About bloody time too!!!!

I have a bumbo coming too...finally a blue has been offered, the amount of pink offerings has been immense! :haha:

Well we have had a lovely spontaneous afternoon, popped into town then to morrisons and both decided we were hungry and i said jokingly we could always go for a carvery instead of waiting for a roast to cook, Chris said "ummmmmm" and we went for a carvery and James was so good he did need a feed in there and Chris said "ur not feeding him here are you" and i said yes and did so! I said that if anyone complained i would say "your enjoying your dinner and so is he so piss off and stop looking" :haha: (i wouldnt have said the last bit really) x

Yes was sorry i couldnt join in too :) x

Good for you although I'm surprised your oh was shocked. I feed Harry pretty much anywhere as it's the most natural thing in the world and I don't show any flesh when I'm doing it.

I think Chris is more concerned about people perving lol! x

Il feed James pretty much anywhere...it was almost in the middle of phones for you the other day!! :)

Good for you Jayne, its nice that you feel comfortable!! I bought Hope's bumbo secondhand, was only a tenner with the tray!!

becs- nice to hear you met a nice person in hospital, i had a nutcase opposite me who tried to talk to me all the time, was insulting and drove me round the bend :)

little ladies are sleeping, for now at least !

we were just debating on when to put up the xmas decs when is everyone doing theres? x

Genies, think we are doing ours this weekend!! Really need some new lights as my cat chewed thro ours last year!!! Yes Tina is lovely, felt like I had known her ages!!

Chris won't let me put ours up until 12 days before Christmas as "thats when they should be done" or so he says :haha:

We've just done ours!! We normally do it the first weekend of December but we were bored so did it tonight!! Feels quite weird having them up in November but they do look lovely lol! I don't usually feel Christmasy til just before Christmas but I do already this year! X

Chris won't let me put ours up until 12 days before Christmas as "thats when they should be done" or so he says :haha:

my mum will not take them down till 12 days after xmas as its suppose to be bad luck...

I hate decorations, i ask grant every day after boxing day if i can take them down... lol

Chris Does that too kara! Lol X
well im sat in bed James is now flat out after screaming his head and wouldnt feed turned out he had had enough cos i put his dummy in and it acted like an off switch lol x

Emma im the same last year i kept telling everyone home Christmas wouldnt be the same until id got my own baby...little did i know at the timx that i was finally pregnant after 6 months of ttc! X

anyway goodnight lovely ladies and babies x x x

I put our xmas tree up last night we dont usually do it until after my birthday which is the 6th but feelin very christmassy this year.

Well we have had more snow over night so now have loads its doing my head in now we are all snowed in cant get anywhere with the pram, were supposed to be getting more this afternoon too

It's weird to think that it's been almost a year since we conceived. I reckon Harry was conceived on the 10th Dec.

Is anyone else noticing that their hair is now coming out? Also is anyone still struggling to put their rings back on?

I reckon our decorations will go up soon!

Hi,

Our decs go up first weekend in December, we were going to do it yesterday and tree next week but tbh i really couldn't be bothered to get into the attic!
I did some paper chains with dd and they are up!

Fishy, not loosing any hair yet, i always do though at 3-4 months by the handful, don't worry if you seem to loose lots, it is normal!x:hugs:
Harry was conceived on my birthday:happydance: I am sure Rosie was conceived 31st Dec, i was ovulating, dh's back was in spasm, so i turkey basted, i have one very seasonal baby!!:haha: I do keep in mind we dtd a few days b4 so for dh's 'manly' reasons we conceived then:rofl:

YAY! Wagner has gone, poor bloke it was not his choice to be kept in! I think he would have been ready to go long ago if it was up to him, perhaps the judges will think twice about letting these untalents into the live shows, he certainly pushed out some who would have otherwise gone further!:dohh:

We have taken the children to school and now are staying put til later and school run again! Rosie is just sleeping and feeding and is all contented, she is in vest, grow, 3tog sleep bag and a big fleece blanket, she loves being cosy, last night she slept for 8 hours because she was so snug!:cloud9:

We get our decs down after new year, b4 12th day or the pixies will put salt in our sugar bowl, darn pixies they are common in our house, mainly leaving lights on and using all the loo rolls!:haha:

Back soon, hope everyone is ok, not too cold, we are waiting for snow, we had a bit but not enough to bring us to a stand still, come on snow i want the schools shut!

:hugs::hugs:xxxx

I was only thinking that yesterday about it being almost a year since conception and if we got pregnant now our lo's would be im the same school year! James is losing his hair a bit yes! James is having some professional photos tomorrow my nursery so im looking forward to that! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->