September Stars

i keep getting told paige is big for her age by random people, 10.14lbs at 7 weeks, is that big? she has slowed down gaining weight since i started breast feeding but was told this was normal... when i do feed her formula in the evening i am only giving her 4oz but im starting to think this should be double by some of the posts i have read....

This whole looking after a baby is so confusing !!!! and no one would guess its my second.... ill practice with paige and might get it right on the third baby ...lol

Lilia is also on 25th centile line for everything! Everyone keeps telling me how tiny she is but she seems quite big to me, especially straight after a bottle when she weighs a ton!! I'm happy with it though because it means she has gotten a lot of wear out of her tiny baby and newborn clothes! She's still got plenty of room in her 0-3 clothes too! x

i keep getting told paige is big for her age by random people, 10.14lbs at 7 weeks, is that big? she has slowed down gaining weight since i started breast feeding but was told this was normal... when i do feed her formula in the evening i am only giving her 4oz but im starting to think this should be double by some of the posts i have read....

This whole looking after a baby is so confusing !!!! and no one would guess its my second.... ill practice with paige and might get it right on the third baby ...lol

i think paige is a lovely weight hun, James was 9lb 13oz at 6 weeks and he was only 6lb 8oz at birth! X

i agree its good that they get lots of year out of their tiny clothes James is also now im 0-3 clothes and has lots or room, x

Hey girlies

On my phone as my internet is knackered again!!

I believe secret Santa has been drawn and Matt has messaged everyone with who they got. He took it very seriously, wouldn't even tell me who I got and sent me the same message as everyone else! If anyone else wants to join in after today, message me and ill see if I can pair remaining people up :) very exciting!! I know what I'm buying already!

Poor hollys teeth are really bothering her tonight, she now has 2 poking through and one looks very red around the gum. Given a bit of calpol and put some gel on so hope that helps.

I'm always being told how big holly is too, but at 13lb 9 at last weigh in 2 weeks ago, she's only just above 50th centile!

I couldn't believe it tonight, holly was sitting on my lap and she pulled herself up into a sitting position! I thought it was a fluke but then she did it again on Matts lap! She didn't stay sitting very long though lol

Fishy I love the necklaces. I might have missed this, but how much are they? I think you and your sister will do very well as they are lovely.

By the way, matts put a new blog up for anyone following. Link in my Sig x

i kept looking at the 0-3 clothes thinking they are too big but when i try them on she can fit into them... so now i get her clothes out and check to see what fits and and what doesnt and put all the clothes which she cant wear in a black bag ready to put in the loft...

emzy, thank your OH for me, very sweet of him, his message made me giggle... ill also check out his blog...x

Hi ladies! I miss all of you and find it really hard to juggle Cade, work and everything else to keep up and especially to post. Can the ladies that I don't already have on Facebook add me please? I keep up better on there than on here. LOL
Find me... Kellie Lombardo.

Emma, bless Holly, she is growing up so fast!! Have to say I laughed at Matt's message too!!!!

Kellie, I now have you on fb!! Hope all is well xx

Had a fab nights sleep, we had no more snow but a heavy frost, got down to -7!! Woke up to Hope chatting away to herself, smiling and giggling, so very cute!!! I think we are off out somewhere today but don't know where yet!! Sundays is our family day which is lovely.

Emzy- thanks to Matt for taking the time to sort the secret santa ive been thinking of ideas for mine all night , just remind me we are posting no later than the 10th is that right?

they both slept until 4.30 for a quick feed and Laylas awake now watching football with daddy and Amelia is still asleep.

Fishy- the necklaces are a fab idea you should do very well i know lots of people who do partys for these, id be interested in some ? ill look at the link, i dont think i have you on facebook ill add you if i may ?

Morning all! Can't believe I'm on in the morning!!

Sam had a weird night. He was in his bed by 8.30, then woke at 1,3 and 5 for feeds. Very odd. He was only up for 15 mins each time, but what's with the short gaps? I'm hoping he's not starting to use me as a dummy to get back to sleep in the night, but not much I can do if there is as he won't take the dummy still!! Argh!! He's woken up in a nice mood anyway, and is just kicking happily away on his changing mat watching the big boys run rampage. We're all still in our PJs!

Sam's getting snug in his 3-6 months clothes!! I am determined he will still be in them at 4 months but I don't hold out too much hope!!

Kara, I am still confused and Sam's my third. It's different every time though, and although I'm more confident with Sam, I don't feel I know any more than I did with the first two!!

Emzy, Matt's message had me giggling too! You can tell he really got into the spirit of it!! And now I've got a lovely pressie to buy for someone!! And I can't believe Holly, pulling herself up! You've got a determined little lady on your hands there! How fab!

Good to see you NurseKel! What hours are you back working? Cade is looking lovely!

Well, I guess I'd better go and see what needs to be done. DH is out with the dogs. We need to do some cleaning this morning, then the kids are off to the in laws for a couple of hours whilst we go for our swim. Need to keep up going 3 times a week, it's really helping me with getting back into shape.

Catch you lovely ladies later!! xxx

Morning all :)

Hope everyone is good and not freezing too much, i've had my heating on constantly i'm dreading my fuel bills!! Really not looking forward to snow + pram!

Yay for Secret Santa really exciting lol, when are the presents to be sent?

:hugs: Louise, it must be so hard for you i can't imagine. Hope your hubby is not away for too long x

Charlie went into his first 3-6 month outfit this weekend, he is growing up too fast he is not my little newborn anymore :nope: He was supposed to be going into his big cot in our room aswell but silly me bought the wrong size mattress so have to wait for the new one to be delivered on tuesday :dohh:

OH has gone christmas present shopping this morning armed with a list of my vital statistics :haha: lord knows what he is buying but he had me write all my sizes down ! Shoes hopefully :haha:

Well i am off to wash my hair, i thought i was being a good mummy showing charlie himself in the mirror as it really makes him chuckle but today he decided it would be much more fun to be sick onto mummys head! Glamour haha!

Hope you're all well sorry for lack of personals i will try to catch up properly later! x x x

Hey girlies

Fishy I love the necklaces. I might have missed this, but how much are they? I think you and your sister will do very well as they are lovely.

By the way, matts put a new blog up for anyone following. Link in my Sig x

Thanks! :blush: I'm quite pleased with how they've come out. Prices vary depending on size. They are under the photos on the FB page but we can make them smaller to reduce the cost.

Bless Matt for sorting out the Secret Santa. I would love to have joined in but have committed to doing one elsewhere and don't have enough cash. :(

LadyK, I agree, it's only when I put Harry in to some clothes do I know if they'll fit.

NurseK and GG, thanks for adding me on FB! The photos are under Sol Solis Jewellery.

Asher Harry also woke frequently last night but I reckon it's as he's coming down with a cold. Hope you get more sleep tonight.

Yea Emzy thanks to Matt he did a good job :flower: Rosalie also tries to sit up she can only pull herself forward though then falls sideways :haha: Tabs was sitting at 3 and a bit months but i think Rosalie is further behind.

Well Rosalie is still on a sleep refusal and just feeds, then sleeps for 10mins then awake 5 then screaming starts again to be fed :grr:

Want to get my cross trainer but cant get it in this snow...booooo

Emzy, I feel your pain regarding your heating problems! We've had problems with our heating for ages, and it has once again packed in! well, not completely, it's cutting out at about 17 degrees which does not feel warm!! Problem is, we have to have a complete refit of the pipes which takes 4 days! The army policiy for this is that they will give me electric heaters... erm, I think not! It'll be freeeeeeeeeeezing! I will be demanding they put me up into a hotel so we can be warm!

Too right Louise! Our boiler packed up last week and we had 3 days of not heating. It's been fixed temporarily whilst the part is ordered but it could go again at any moment!!

Does anyone have a baby with a little head still? We've got a new bear hat and mittens that won't fit Harry.

Happy Birthday nursekel :cake:

I once again have a screaming baby :hissy: she screams so much all the time she makes herself sick.

Fishy they are really cool i want to get some done for the girls...will be having a look :thumbup:

Hello All,

Sorry not been in for a few days, so a bit lost on posts now! I have read but not had a chance to post.

Been bitterly cold here, a bit of snow but mainly just cold.

I noticed how Rosie likes to sit up on my lap and is nearly holding her head steadily enough, so i have ordered a bumbo, i will hold out til she is 3 months, but i remember with Sophie it was brilliant, i know some babies just hate them, and so second hand ones can be as good as new, but i am impatient so ordered one! I got a pink one and the play tray for £36, i remember the one i had really needed a tray but at the time they had only just got the trays and i didnt get one but it means she can play with toys, I also found the low chair was best for weaning so will just keep the bumbo and use it for that too.
Sophie was a difficult baby but would sit really happily in the bumbo, so i hope Rosie loves it too!

I hope we get snowed in, its no fun this cold without some snow to play in! Last snow i was pregnant so out in it carefully! Now i can toboggan with the kids!!:happydance:

Well hoping everyone is ok, heating repaired and things all going ok.
Hope any poorly babies are feeling better soon, and there are no jabs.
Rosie is due for her next jabs just before christmas, i am afraid i am going to lie and not take her for them til after christmas, i dont want her under the weather or nursing sore legs if the appointment comes just days b4 christmas, if it is 21st onward i will say i am busy, b4 then should give her time to recover.
Coil due to be fitted 15th, not looking forward to it, it is due to be fitted by the same doctor that did my useless 6 week check for me and Rosie and weighed her wrong, and rushed through it, i think i will find out if another can do it, it is a week a go wed my swabs were taken so will call nurse and explain my worries, hopefully she will change it, but i just seem to be waiting about forever, keeping in mind we didn't dtd during pregnancy, we tried to start labour off with it, but not sucsesfully, and not dtd since birth, and i want my sex life back!:blush:

xxxxxxxxx

Right i am off now, x factor has started, please get rid of wagner! :dohh:

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee:hugs:xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies!!

Fishy, thank you so much for you help!!!

BTP, I have bought Hope a bumbo, holding out to use it tho!!

Had a lovely day, done a bit of shopping with my Mum and sister, Hope was spoilt yet again!!! Man that girl has an awesome wardrobe!!!
I have a busy week, weather permitting, really looking forward to seeing my friend on Wednesday, we met in hospital, she was in the bed opp me and we just hit it off!!! Tuesday is my last baby massage group, tomorrow I need to post some ebay stuff off and I have the man from defence housing coming round to listen to my list of complaints!!! Poor bloke!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->