September Stars

I got an out and about nipper 360 just for walking to the shops etc. I have only used it today but I really like it! I still have my baby jogger city select in the car for when I'm out and about. X

I had a quick labour with both little ones and I believe in the RLT. We have all pretty much had speedy deliveries and I am sure you will too. Xx

Evening ladies.

Feeling sorry for myself as not well. Got a horrible stinking cold and sore throat. First time off work sick since sept 2011!! Am so tired and fed up. Boo. On the upside I am enjoying Internet window shopping for baby stuff. After 20 week scan next week I may actually get the nerve to buy something!!

Lots of love to all tonight. Xx

Asher hope you feel better soon. Yay 20 week scan :). Are you staying team yellow again?

Yep Jelly, team yellow all the way! I like the surprise! Although I'm sure it's another boy but its still a nice "it's a....." moment at the end! Can't wait to see what you have!

Still feeling rotten here. And last night when we came up to bed, jack woke up and said he felt sick, didn't make it to the bathroom, was sick in his bedroom floor, then ran into the bathroom and was sick all over the bathroom floor and then in the sink. Highly unpleasant. I was heaving and gagging trying to clean it up! So today I have a jack off with me and Sam. Says his throat hurts too. Just Archie for school today. I'm hoping it passes jack by quickly as he's 6 on Friday. :(

Oh no Asher :-( hopefully it will be a quick bug . Are you doing anything nice for jacks birthday?

Thanks Jelly. We're supposed to be going out to Gullivers world in Warrington on Saturday for a day out with friends and their kids. I just hope it passes quick. Bless him he's very warm too. :(

GRRRR wrote a long post and lost it!!!

So I'll just say hello!!

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been a bit AWOL the past couple of weeks, been manic with various illnesses etc here but we are getting there!

Wayne's gone off for a fortnight to do the coast to coast walk so its just me and 3 kids... Yay! If anyone can sponsor him by the way his page is on my Facebook. He is raising for army benevolent fund and breakthrough breast cancer, you have to choose one or the other to sponsor!

Heidi has cut her first tooth and the second is just about there, it's been hard going, a shock after Lilia as she never even noticed hers!

Jelly how are you feeling now? Still getting pains? Sorry our meet up never seemed to materialise? I forgot all about it! Must see you soon!

Asher hope jack has a lovely birthday and isn't too poorly? Can't believe you're coming up 20 weeks!!

Crying baby sorry will finish catching up after x

Yep still getting pains had them for a couple of hours last night quite regularly then faded away. Will definitely meet up Louise soon , got to have JJ and Lillia meet up before you leave. Any news on dates yet?

Had growth scan this morning and baby is estimated 4lb 8oz birth expected 7lb 8oz and is head down but back to back.... So midwife going on about baby being really big and transverse obviously didn't have a clue. I know the scans aren't reliable but still gives me a little reassurance.

Ah jelly that sounds perfect! I'm sure you can switch him/her from back to back with plenty of bouncing and work on all fours!! Yes I'm up for meeting, when does your maternity leave start? Is it this week? I obviously will have all the kids with me unless its daytime during the week but just let me know when is good for you x

I'm sure all 4s is meant to help Jelly? Still early though and second babies dont get 'locked in' as early and they can come back out :hugs: Rosalie was a back to back labour born sunny side up and she was easier than Tab...

Aww asher hope he gts better soon :(

When I hear people saying they want ta surprise makes me want one too :lol: but I don't think robin would let me.

When are you having your first scan Blob ? How have you been feeling. any different from the other two pregnancies ?

Louise - Im off as of Thursday this week but not free till following week - I dont have JJ at the moment as still goes to nursery but I could pick him up at 2 one day after his nap :)

Just popping in to say hi.......nothing much to report from me... I'm either working day job or sculpting.... Hugs to everyone xxx

I've seen your beautiful creations on FB LadyK. You are so talented. How is the pregnancy treating you? Xx

Lady k holy poo how well are your fairies doing!!!!! I had no idea people spent so much money on them :shock: they are so beautiful and you are really talented.

Jelly I have only just got my booking in appointment :lol: will be getting my scan at 18 edits at this rate. I feel like shit 24hrs a day so pretty much the same as the girls, I feel sick with the same things but I don't always like the same things? I have a huge bump already :wacko: seriously I went from flat and toned to fat and bump in a few weeks :wacko: a few differences that make me think boy... I just think all my pregnancies are going to be the same.

will you find out the gender blob? i wish i had a bump! im still all chub :/ maybe yours is a twin bump? ;)
im having a gender scan next saturday so 7 days! i think itll be a girl, i'll drop through the floor if they say boy :s

I wish I didnt have one ha ha pregnancy with tabs was easiest I carried her really neatly I don't like feeling huge it's uncomfy :dohh:

I think boy too ;) i kind of like the idea of having a boy to tone down the hormones in teanage years ha ha. But it would be easier on the finances and my time if it was a girl ha ha. But I totally think boy.... But I also have thought boy every other time :rofl:

I don't want to but robin does, I think if we find out we won't tell anybody though.

SR I told robin it must be twins, he will possibly jump into the north sea if I sent him a photo of two Hehehehe. I would have loved twins for my second but I think I might struggle (a lot) this time :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->