September Stars

Morning ladies!

LadyK, good to see you. Your fairies are amazing! I love them, it's so good to see how well they're doing too! Hope the pregnancy is treating you well, not too many weeks to go now until you meet your little man!

Blob, I think your pregnancy will fly by this time, it's mad to think where the time is going! I know what you mean about how you feel and look. I feel okay and then see myself in a mirror and think I look really porky!

I'm 20 weeks now, scan is tomorrow! I am really excited to see the baby again but worried that things are okay, I'm sure they are but it does make you nervous doesn't it. I am going to need gagging to not ask the sex of the baby, but I've managed it before, I'll do it again! I am tempted to do it just to stop people (especially random people in the playground or who notice I'm pregnant) assuming I'm desperate for a girl or speculating on what I'll do if I "get another boy"!! Argh! Pregnancy hormones and people's comments just don't go together!

I am going to attempt to paint our back fence panels today. We have eon coming to fix the boiler they broke this afternoon so we can't really go anywhere. Bank holiday Monday and we're stuck in! Never mind!

Have a good day all. Xx

Oh good luck for tomorrow Asher, I think everyone gets nervous before a scan..... Stay strong with team yellow.

Hope your scan goes well Asher, I'm sure all will be fine with little baby Ashton! And ignore the playground gossipers! Who would seriously have a baby with the hope it was only one certain gender! Silly women x

Thanks Emzy! All went well. Baby looks good, everything appears to be in the right place and working as it should! Baby was very active and was a bit of a devil for the sonographer to pin down to see what she needed to see! She did ask if we wanted to know whether blue or pink, but we stayed strong and resisted finding out!
Little pic.....

https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag53/asherashton/null_zpsb0f12a1d.jpg

Yay! Can get a little bit excited maybe now I think!

Ahh excellent news Asher, great piccie of baby. Yay for staying team yellow

Well done Asher ;) So pleased it went well :happydance:

Im so unamused right now, Rosalie and I picked up a bug and I don't seem to be and to get rid of it :( mixed with ms its not going well for me. At least im getting rid of some fat about the only thing going well. I remember why it took me so long to decide to do this again, I remember how much I hated being sick 24/7 but you never quite remember it exactly :dohh:

Asher lovely pic! So glad it went well x

Blob urgh I don't envy you with the ms! I have been feeling majorly broody this last week for some reason but I keep reminding myself of how utterly crap pregnancy is for me to keep me grounded!! Urgh so so sick and SPD :(

I have felt broody for the first time since having Elsie. I definately do not want another for at least a couple of years. It must be as the babies come up to a year and they grow up. The yearn for another little one! X
Hope you feel better soon Blob. Xx

Blob, feel better soon. Me and Ellie were poorly last week too :nope:

I hope I don't get broody quickly after this baby as this could be our last. We don't have enough room for more than two children and can't afford to move house in the foreseeable future :( but who knows! we have three bedrooms, so if this baby is a girl I might get away with putting Ellie and this baby in a room together and using the little room as a nursery for another ;)

Gender scan on Saturday!!!! ! Nearly only a day :D Excited. I think I'm going to keep it a secret from friends and family though ;)

SR - We dont coount as friends and family thought surely us BnB girls will know whether you are having a boy or girl? :-O

Yeah SR you can tell us!!

I need to get up. Been in bed since 9.30 last night, and now sat up playing iPad with a cup of decaf. Got lots of big old wriggles and kicks that I can feel from the outside! Yay! Must get up though.....

Aww that's the one thing I miss about pregnancy Asher, feeling those kicks and wriggles!

Yes SR you must tell us :haha:

I thought I would be getting broody as Rosie is mos definetly not my little baby no more, she is walking around, but I haven't at all. I always knew Rosie would be my last so I think that's why. I don't think I could do pregnancy and the newborn stage again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->