September Stars

Just popping on to see if there was any colour announcements and yey!! .. a little girl! So happy for you SR.

Blur to the MS you poor ladies. I suffered a lot with Tristan and hated every minute of the first tri. Big hugs.

Jelly, weirdly I was the same with heartburn. Lots with Harry but I only had one episode of it with Tristan. He was bald though. x

Yep definitely think this baby will be bald :). Nice to see you fishy xx

Had mw and health clinic today - she's happy with my weight gain and says considering what I've been going through with dad etc I've done well to only gain 20lbs personally think she was just being nice. Go back in 2 weeks then have consultant following week to see if I can be offered sweeps earlier than the usual 41 weeks.

Popping back to office tomorrow to finally get my accountancy membership signed off and posted then have to wait 8 weeks to see if I become qualified (god I hope so!). Today in packing my hospital bag (as much as possible) and ironing

Also lost little but of my plug this morning which hopefully is a good sign everything is moving in the right direction so to speak :)

Yay for plugs! Gosh, it doesn't seem like 5 minutes since it was me writing things like that, this time last year! I can't believe my little baby will be 1 next week!!!

Just hold on another week or two Jelly! I agree with SR, I think Jelly 2 will be early. Xx
Emzy, it's mad isn't it. Elsie is 1 in 12 days too. What on earth are you buying Evie? Elsie plays with all the boys toys and we have no ideas for presents. Please help! Lol xx

Teeny I find it easier to buy boy things now instead of girls especially at such a young age.

Teeny we are getting Evie a smart trike https://www.elc.co.uk/Smart-Trike---Pink-Candy-Fairy/134653,default,pd.html

We got Holly a cheap one and it got loads of use but it's pretty knackered now, so we're getting a proper one for Evie :)

Teeny- Rosie plays with all Ollie's boys toys aswell and I really aren't sure what to get her I was thinking something from happy land but one of the girlie ones as we don't have any of them ones and she loves playing with the ones we have got ollie.

I was looking at pink happy land yesterday! I was thi king perhaps a dolly and pram as she loves pushing things. Our house has so many toys of all descriptions it's so hard. :-(

I am kind of thinking not too much. We are going away to Ibiza 2 days after so I tell myself that's a great b'day present for her! Lol xx

Jelly, I find boys toys easy. I guess after having 2 it's what I know. I think you will have boy this time too. Not long now to wait. :) xx

omg, every time i hear "smart trike" i feel totally guilty. We bought one for Ellie from Toys R Us for her first birthday and paid £99 for it. We used it about three times and then put it in the garage, where it got damp and grew mould over the seat fabrics :wacko:

Im thinking about getting some milton and sterilising it all for this baby, do you think it'd come clean?

As for toys, I never know what to buy for Ellie and I usually end up buying a load of little bits and bobs that turn out to be junk :haha: she does enjoy happy land now, but Ellies never really been that good at amusing her self for long periods of time with toys and doesnt really seem to care that much so it makes it difficult thinking about what to buy. She did sit down this morning, and played with some jungle animals and the happyland fairy boot where she took a "horsey"(elephant) to see the fairies and then a rhino came along and she started shouting "he try to kill me! he try to kill me!" to the fairies and then said "its ok. go tell your mummy" :S I sat there like "what the..." lol

The girls go through phases of what they play with and tbh right now it's the computer on nick jr website they just sit and do that when they are allowed or drawing.

:rofl: teeny, we came home from Spain last yr on Rosalie's birthday and I only got her one or two things. She has never cared for presents, only tabs basically counts them :dohh:

Looks like the house is again moving ahead, we agreed to a later move in date but they are being bloody unreasonable so I've put my foot down :lol: they put this house on an express selling website, then make us wait a month to tell us if he passed exams, then they ask us to move the date a month later. Now they tell me they want me to sign papers by this Friday knowing full well robin is near flipping Latvia working until 10 pm Friday night!! Or they want to move the date another month....taking the flipping piss!! Our lawyer phoned them up telling them they were unreasonable and we had issues with the clauses they tried to remove and it could not be done until robin was home and we were just not willing to move the date. Urghhhhhh

Jelly I think baby will be early too FX'd

Cannot believe your babies are nearly 1 it's mad!!!

Jelly- losing part of your plug !! This is instant bump buddy text update Info!! I was reading some of my logs when I pregnant with Paige and I lost some of mine 34w4d x

SR congrats honey on a girl x

Paige doesn't really play with toys, she would spend hours playing with random things like torches or measuring tape, in fact she would be happy playing with our odds and ends draw in the kitchen than with kids toys, or she will just want to sit and talk to me and have cuddles watching TV. Anyone else LO like this ? Should I be worried ?

Hope everyone is doing well sorry I don't post much in here xxx

Kara some days Lilia doesn't touch her toys too, she's always been fairly happy to amuse herself though even when very young! Once she played with a pickled onion for over 2 hours, she was saying it was a bird egg and if you listened carefully you could hear it cheeping, then she would whisper 'cheep cheep' lol! My weird and wonderful girlie! In fact she loves anything 'baby'. She collects a stone wherever we go and she will play with that too, she obviously likes little things lol x

Jelly woo for plug, 2 weeks then jelly2 can make his/her appearance! I am starting to really feel boy for you. I want to see you! Need to get my act together and come visit, are you free next week?

I had ridiculous amounts of heartburn with both my pregnancies, but then look at my ridiculously hairy babies! Heidi had more at birth, it was longer, but Lilias was thicker at this stage I think.

First birthday present, for Lilia we got her a pushchair with a dolly in it, it was a walker one to help her learn to walk, she also got a ride along car thing and a Dora tent with balls (which didn't work as the tent didn't have a bottom so the balls didn't stay in! The balls were transferred to the paddling pool and she still loves the pop up Dora tent now!

Yep I'm free anytime next week (I think). JJs at nursery though , so afternoon then I can pick him up after his lunchtime nap :)

Blob - I hate couples that drag their feet with moving do they want to move or need to move?

Popped to the office this mor Ing and finally got my accountancy application signed off and in the post today :happydance: can't believe how long that has taken me! Got home at half one then slept on the sofa for two hours can't believe how quickly on maternity leave I've started needing my mid afternoon nap I'm absolutely shattered otherwise. Next thing to do is pack my hospital bag

Jelly get that bag done!!!! Any day is fine for us, Lilia is at pre school tues and wed so she may be a bit tired and/or grumpy those days so maybe best another day!

Wrote out a massive big rant about the tw@@@!g sellers but I pressed the wrong button and deleted it :( ah well saves you all the boring read. Jelly it's worse than dragging their feet they are being totally unreasonable. Worse they are effecting tabs starting school so im ready to tell them where to stick their house!!!

Jelly you deserve a nap :hugs: I will have to set alarms this time so I don't forget my children hehe x

Hello lovelies!
Usual rotten threadmate excuses.... :blush:
But dropping in to say hi and hoping to post a bit more soon when the schedule calms down a bit (between work and family, I am absolutely cross-eyed).
:hugs: to all!

Hi SarahK! Xx
Presents are done for Elsie now. We went with a dolly and ladybird pram, a cheap kitchen and some pink bath boats! I cannot quite believe she turns one next week.
When is Evie's birthday Emzy? Xx

It's on Wednesday! We've got her pink smart trike and an ELC whizz around garage. We also got her (and Holly really) a skittles game for the garden and a big Hello Kitty Teddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->