September Stars

Whether I feel broody or not after this one, there'll be no more! We have no more room!! :)

I miss baby kicks. I had this weird tummy thing the other day which felt exactly like a baby kicking all day. No, I'm not pregnant but it must have been gas or muscle spasms! It did make me broody as it felt exactly the same- enough so I did 2 pregnancy tests! Lol xx

My wriggles and kicks havent been as strong this time as they were with JJ or not sure its because Ive got used to them now. I used love watching my belly in the evenings moving up and down. Im not going to miss the lightening crutch and walking around now with what feels like a bowling ball stuck between my legs..... still only getting intermittent episodes of heartburn too which is so bizarre as I had it constantly throughout the last pregnancy with JJ and it was excrutiating by this time.... think this baby is going to be bald

Yes, I'll come and share with you ladies as I'll have to tell someone!! We aren't 100% about not telling friends and family yet, I want to keep the secret but OH wants to tell people so people know what to buy us if they want to buy things. I've been thinking about having a little baby shower later in the pregnany, maybe about 30 weeks and then telling everybody the gender then. I've seen lots of American ladies on the forum who have cakes baked and make them either blue or pink inside and I think that's a cute idea.

Aww. I bet it's lovely feeling the kicks from the outside, I can't wait and OH keeps putting his hand on my tummy(right at the top :dohh: ) and trying to feel, I don't have much heart to tell him that it's too early and the baby isn't up by my ribs. Lol.

I didn't feel Ellie move until 17 weeks 3 days when I felt her first little kicks but I'm sure I've been feeling this baby over the last 5 days, getting more frequent and stronger, but I'm still having doubts as I think 15/16 weeks is really early and I just didn't think I'd feel them this soon, and also I'm a size 16 so I thought that'd go against me. I've been feeling "movements" about 3-4 times a day and some times they've been for about 2-5minute periods on and off over the last two days. It feels like sudden jabs/taps in my pelvis exactly where I find the baby with the doppler, and it's kind of like a jumping feeling like something has just jumped really quickly a few times. I suppose I'd describe the feeling like when you have a scan when you're early on about 12 or so weeks and you see the baby just jump in there and twitch around! it feels like that. It also feels like "brushing" movements in the inside of my pelvis in the same area and it's usually more often at about 7-9pm at night. So I'm hopeful it is the baby.

Sr you feel baby much earlier second time around! I didn't feel holly til 17 weeks but was getting 'bubbles' at 12 weeks with Evie and felt proper movements at 14 weeks x

I wanna know too!! Come on! Keeping us in suspense! :) x

Thank you, I realised how amazingly pleased I was when I was in my element buying pink lacey baby clothes! haha :D

*edit* - i dont mean i wasnt pleased before that, because I was! :haha:

Aw you were right with your gut feeling! Congrats! X

Ahh congrats baby girl - think that's the first time I've been right :/). Congrats SR

Two girls is so totally the best!!!! You can justify spending more money too :rofl:

i can totally justify spending money ;) especially on more baby things.

Jealous !!! As much as I love Noah - I've always loved the bond that sisters have xxx congrats honey x

I couldn't justify baby things :( but I can buying tab hunters and uggs and joules...they last SO much better than cheaper brands so i claim to save money :lol:

Seriously I have no idea what to do with the room full of girls clothes now :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->