September Stars

Yea i felt a bit sorry for Wagner, i didnt like him but it must be awful to read what people are saying about him :nope:

Eeeek did anyone else get their BFP on christmas day :cloud9: was an amazing Christmas present and now she's here :cry:

Becs Rosalie has a MENTAL wardrobe its silly and i keep on getting her more :dohh: Its like 3 girls clothes mixed together and then what i want to get her from the shops...though i have to say Tabs is SO much more fun to buy for

sorry fishy i misunderstood, yes im losing mine too i block the plughole every shower! X

Darn pixies lol x

Lol littlebumpblue!

Blob, we got our BFP on Christmas Eve and I agree it was the beset Christmas present ever although trying to hide my lack of drinking over this period was a blimen nightmare!! I was either pretending to drink wine but secretly topping up with a soft drink in the other room or I was filling empty wine bottles with soft drinks which I could drink!! lol

BTP, I'm not loosing handfuls YET but it's definitely started. I'm not too fused though as I have so much hair it's a nightmare!

x

Yep I'm loosing handfuls of hair but I didn't panic as I remembered BTP saying about it!! I remember when I went on the injection my hair all fell out, it was really scary I was pulling handfuls out and it went really thin. Damn hormones!!

I'm not sure when Holly was conceived as the dates have never added up! According to my dates she will have been conceived on 16th December. But that would have meant she was due on 2nd September like I thought originally. Then the hospital put my date at 28th August, which didn't correlate with dates at all, and then she was born on 14th August! So either she was conceived around 16th December and was over 3 weeks early, or she was conceived the month before and was actually around about on time or 1 week over! Either way, I found out on 28th December but I was already 5 days late for my period but we were away so I didn't test!

I can't believe we have all been talking to each other for nearly a year! I reckon you lot know more about me that my non internet friends lol! It doesn't seem like all that time ago that we were posting BFP announcements and talking about morning sickness, bloating, constipation, etc does it?! x

we have decided decs next weekend it gives time to find new light dh wants to go bigger evry year i try to make it tastfull as i can but he just loves lights!

When i put the decs away last year i wished that we would have a baby by this xmas , we had been ttc for over a year and were due to start fertility testing at the end of jan , i got my bfp the second week in jan so didnt need fertility help and of course even better there were two!

I joined the september stars group i remember but just didnt have the energy to post becasue of trhe four month long seven times a day sickness but im so glad i cuaght up again in second tri and am very glad to have 'met' you all x

we are having an indoors day its very cold but no snow here the girls are napping so im going to try and write some xmas cards

I am tearful thinking of all the stuff we have been through! All the worry and exitement, it has been great to share, the best for me has been when the babies were being born, waiting for updates and birth announcements!:happydance:
I loved having a bump and it got lots of attention when i got really big, now Rosie gets loads of attention, she is teeny and appealing and we get stopped by people saying how lovely she is!:flower:

I am pleased we are here and not a year ago, it took us months ttc, and i was starting to think it was never going to happen, we were past the time i had said we would stop trying, i kept moving it!
Birth has been and gone and this is the best bit now!:cloud9:

Hello xx

Lots of lovely white stuff here, we are chiling out watching tv. Hope is fast asleep, Ian is sleeping at work tonight so the bed all to myself!!!!! Got to walk to the post office so going to get Hope all wrapped up.

My hair is coming out, my hairdresser commented on it on Friday when I had my hair cut!

I was only thinking about conceiving the other day!!!! After 6 years ttc I thought it would never happen, now we have the best gift ever xx

i missed the 'posting bfp results' as i didnt know this site existed then!

We had been ttc for about 6 months. I had a really bad cold on the weekend of 9th & 10th january, then i woke on the monday morning ready for work made Chris' sandwiches and i just dizzy like i was going to pass out so i grabbed the coke out of the fridge and had a drink of it, stumble into the living room shouted Chris and then was sick all over the dogs blanket :haha: so had to ring in work sick. That weekend we went to get a test and i lay there for ages on the sofabed as i was afraid it would be negative!!

It obviously wasnt and we then straight away phoned our mums :happydance:

Think we concieved on 4th but the scan changed it to 1st dec! x

And I can't think about our journey without thinking about Amy and Darcie, I am so pleased she is pregnant again, I really hope she has a long and happy pregnancy, and she gets her beautiful baby.
I will never forget the sadness of her loss, it made my pregnancy and Rosie that much more treasured.
xxx:hugs:

I agree btp, lots of :dust: for Amy and baby 4 :) xx

Awww Becs i didnt realise it took 6 years...and i thought my Jamesy boy was long awaited and very much a dream come true xxx

LBB, I know it took ages, but well worth the wait x

I have everything crossed for Amy xxx

I was just thinking about Darcie last night. It still makes me cry. Amy is so incredibly strong.

BTP I think about Amy and Darcie a lot. I look at Holly and think how lucky I am and I am in awe of how strong she was throughout the whole time. Wishing her all the very best for baby number 4, she deserves an easy trouble free pregnancy and a beautiful baby at the end of it.

And also not forgetting those september stars who lost their babies early on, like AfricaQueen and Cazza, I still think about them too! x

awwwwwwwww guys, its making me very emotional reading your posts, just like when Mrs N posted her last post in the third tri closing the thread.. i shed a tear then too. I didnt join the forum until after i got my BFP, and i almost lost the baby so didn't post much in September stars. I was given so many dates during my pregnancy but me and hubby only decided to try xmas day so could be any day after that. I dont think i would want to go through my pregnancy with anyone else, you guys have been my support group for the last year and now your still my support group now we have our babies and so pleased i joined, its amazing how close you can be to a group of people without actually meeting them in the flesh :hugs:

I miss the excitement of trying for a baby and the whole excitement of being pregnant, but my fav time was waiting for people to go into labor and waiting for myself to go into labor (which didnt bloody happen naturally in the end anyway) seeing all the announcements every day was amazing.

BTP- ...you made me giggle ...yes we have the same bloody pixies here too !!!

F&C – My hair hasnt started to fall out yet but is getting greasy quicker and not as thick... pregnancy gave me beautiful hair.. those days are gone now:cry:

Emzy- Your so right about us lot knowing more about each other than some of our friends do. Not many people know about my sex life and bodily fluids like you guys.. the funny thing is was all still said sorry for TMI... but it was normal to talk about those things..

Oh my goodness girls you actually have me in tears here.. not fair to be having this conversation when I'm over emotional anyway!

I didn't really post in september stars until just about 2nd tri I think, I didn't know about the group until then! I too loved all the birth announcements and the 'I'M VIABLE!' posts and all the milestones that we hit together.

I got my BFP the day before New Years eve... I had a feeling I was pregnant, but I'd only had one period since the miscarriage so worried it would be too soon. We conceived on the weekend of the 13th December... I think it was actually the 13th.. and my waters broke on my due date hurrah!

I agree with everything you've all said about Amy and Darcie. I still look back at the pictures and I cuddle Lilia so close and think about how lucky we are, I don't take it for granted. I had a m/c before Lilia and I also started bleeding at 6/7 weeks pregnant with Lilia and truly thought it was all over, now look at us!

I love this forum but nowadays I only look on this page to be honest. I would love a giant meet-up at some point, including our Canadian and American friends but I know it's a bit far fetched!

My mum has gone now and Lilia and I are all alone. Feeling a bit emotional as it is as I got a message from Wayne on facebook earlier, missed him once again. It's only been 4 days since he went and I miss him so so much already, I truly don't know how we'll cope for the next 4 months or so!

Louise, if you ever fancy a natter I will give you my landline, feel free to call me whenever you want xx

Its so nice to have such an amazing bunch of ladies xxxx

Thank you Becs! Oh by the way I don't think we're getting posted to Maidstone anymore, think we'll be staying in woodbridge.. woo! I love it here! So becs we can always meet up, it's not all that far!

does anyone wish they had or hadnt done things looking back now, i regret going on maternity leave when i did, i left 3 weeks before due date and was 16 days overdue so wasted it, i could have had extra 5 weeks with paige. Also i wouldnt have brought so many baby clothes or a expensive baby gym. I would have brought a double breast pump and would have brought maternity trousers with the high elasticated belly band attached to it...the one i brought just opens out..they kept falling down. But im pleased that i kept to nutural colours on all the baby things rather than going all pink, that way i can use it for our next baby even if its a boy.

I was looking through list of sep stars... was Mrs N the one with the biggest baby at 9,14lbs ? im really surprised we had no 10 lbs +

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->