September Stars

So I may come back to baby news from you Jelly? I think that waiting sounds like the best idea. I hope you are doing as well as can be expected. Xx

Enjoy Ibiza Teeny! Our friends are in Portinax at the moment.

Regular sweeps doesn't sound nice Jelly! But needs must. Xx

So sorry for your loss Jelly.

Teeny- glad Elsie had a lovely birthday and enjoy Ibiza, we love Ibiza have only been with Danny a couple of times but would love to go to es cana with the kids as it would be a much different Ibiza than we have experienced the past couple of times.

Hope all you other ladies and bumps and stars are doing good. I am just preparing myself for a long weekend on a hen do in Manchester then it will be prepping and present sorting for Rosie's birthday which is a week on Saturday can't believe how fast this year has gone.

Teeny - have a great time away and hopefully when you are back in 2 weeks baby will be here but know I'd rather go overdue than come in the next 8 days.

Asher - hmmmm regular sweeps doesn't sound like my idea of fun either but as you say needs must. Booked private growth scan for Friday hoping baby is still measuring average with no large head ......

Firstbean have a great time at the hen doo

Jelly, good on you for booking a growth scan, I bet baby's measuring just fine. Fingers crossed for you. Xx

Ooh FB enjoy the hen do!

Can't believe we've already had 5 nights on our little holiday. Time goes so fast. At least we have another break in August to look forward to before number 4 arrives. I need to get buying some baby stuff when we get back, hardly bought anything yet. X

Teeny have a lovely time away I'm a tad jealous ;)

Wow have a good time on the hendo, sounds exhausting just now hehe

Jelly :hugs: I'm sure bodies are quite clever and they tend to know when is the right time to give birth? Hope the scan goes well today lovely :hugs: I've never had a sweep but they don't sound nice at all. (or maybe I have but I was already in labour)

Asher looks like you have had a fab time!

Remembering our first September Star Darcie, taken too soon 3 years ago today xxx

<3 to Darcie, for yesterday. Our first September Star always has a special place in all of our hearts! xxx

I don't think any of us will ever forget precious Darcie <3 <3

Hi everyone, sorry I'm a bit AWOL at the moment, life leaves me little time to catch up it seems!

To baby darcie.. Taken so cruelly, I agree Emzy, we will never forget her because it was all a bit close to home wasn't it, I remember sitting in my parents kitchen crying for Amy's awful loss and hugging my Lilia bump thinking how precious these babies really are x

Jelly, how are you doing hun? I haven't wanted to bother you but don't forget where I am if you want that brew x

Sometimes I wonder how much more hectic life can get urgh!! Hope everyone is enjoying the sun, had the paddling pool out finally here :) my mum took us out for dinner and the girls managed to swindle £20 each from their gran, how can I not get away with that?

Been doing way way too many cakes I have a cross husband because I promised I would take it easy on the nightshirts.

Jelly :hugs: thinking of you lovely x x

We've been trying to prepare the house this weekend as much as possible. We are starting to see a break through with the kaos. Just have a few biggish jobs to do and then I can just potter around and clean.

Spent most of yesterday writing for dads service - it was alot harder than I thought. Decided to only have something read out if I can't make the service. To be honest I'm just finding it all really emotionally draining that I'm just feeling exhausted continually.

Life as always is a roller coaster and I just popped on to see if any news of you jelly and just read the awful news of your dad instead !

I am so sorry for your loss I hope he has peace now and suffers no more and you take each day as you can x

Girls are loving nursery two mornings a week a toddler group on a Monday afternoon and ballet class on a Wednesday which they adore and I work around these things and at weekends so its always busy ! Enjoying a bit of sun now with them playing picnics in the garden x

Had consultant today and another growth scan baby is measuring 9lb 4oz, they say only to be worried with 11lb+ :-0

Start sweeps next Tuesday, consultant again following week then induced week after at 41wks if nothing happens before . Spoke about risks of birthing big babies etc and inductions and now just worried. I stupidly thought second time around I'd know what to expect.

Awww jelly :hugs: no wonder you are feeling a bit nervous it's not exactly a nice run up to birth for you. Ouch an 11lb baby would hurt :lol: I think this one will be 9lb+ no problems. I don't think you will have a problem lovely did you have problems last time?

Yeah with JJ I dilated quite quickly but didn't get the urge to push, took 6 hrs from fully dilated to JJ bel g born and needed a vontouse delivery with episiotomy - this is why I'm really nervous..... Trying to get back into hypnobirthing relaxation again so I'm in a positive mindset that everything will be ok

Jelly I am sure all will be well with little jellybean number 2, they're notoriously inaccurate with growth scans too! Can't believe what a rotten time you are having at the moment :(

Had backache since last night, hoping its from lifting JJ too much than being baby related.

Dads funeral at 1.15pm today, it's a beautiful day Dad would appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->