September Stars

Not anymore no. It's complicated, but they didn't come to our wedding and we have been in and out of touch since then really, but they started acting up again around Christmas and causing problems, so Matt made the decision to keep them at arms length. It's much less complicated without them in the picture and I for one don't want them popping in and out of the girls lives as they please. lt's all a long, complicated story, but lets just say their most recent silliness involved his Sister refusing to give the girls their Christmas presents (that she had already bought) as we forgot to send her boyfriend a card for his birthday and his Mum and other sister then practically ignoring us all for weeks. It then came to light that his Mum was offended by the Christmas present we got for her, as we hadn't put enough thought into it and complaining about the presents from the girls (which Holly had chosen herself). They're just unreal!

Aaaah don't we just love in laws ;) told robins parents we were going for our scan today, did we get a message (or any care yesterday) to ask how it went nooooooooo but we did get a photo of his dads new car :dohh:

SR it would make me want to go against anything I was 'told' to do!

Scan today and I'm due 29th November, so 13 weeks tomorrow and baby looked happy :)
Did any of you have to now do the breath test (basically to show smokers how bad they were for baby) soooo didn't have that with Rosalie.

Families grrr. You all know about BIL and his crazy wife. It's true what they say, you can't choose your family!

Lad scan went well Blob! 13 weeks! This will fly by! I had to do the smoker test too. It still made me nervous even though I knew it would be okay! :)

2 sleeps til holiday! Lots and lots to do tomorrow but it will all be worth it for a week of chilling out!

PS teeny I can't believe Elsie is going to be 1 too. Where has the time gone? It seems five mins since Evie and Elsie were born! X

Blob congrats on the scan, didn't have the breathe test however have to say think it's a great idea as we have a number of people near us who continue to smoke whilst pregnant.

My in laws are pretty good to be honest, they over stepped the mark sometimes once JJ was born but that was more their excitement and trying to help (even if it did irritate the hell out of me)

Jealous you all going on holiday I imagine my holiday fund will go on furniture urgh!!

The scan pic was crap ha ha honeslty she picked the worst photo possible.

We're not off to Ibiza unfortunately teeny, just a week in Wales but I am so looking forward to it! A couple more hours of madness this morning and then we're off!
Will try and catch up the odd time whilst we're away, but wifi is crap so might not be successful. Have a nice week all.
Teeny, happy birthday to Elsie for tomorrow, and enjoy your hols. Love to everyone else! Xxx

Have a lovely time Asher looks nice outside here fx you get some nice weather :flower:

Thanks ladies. After a hectic day yesterday, we're all settled into our lovely caravan. We're going to enjoy the only good weather we're going to get today with a day on the beach!! It's nice to be able to chill out finally and enjoy some time together all of us.

Happy 1st birthday to Elsie! Have a lovely day. Xx

Happy 1st birthday Evie

This is really hard for me to say but my father passed away in the early hours Saturday. He'd been in hospital since Monday for a chest infection but Friday afternoon he took a turn for the worse , my sisters husbands and mum all came to the hospital Friday evening to say our goodbyes. I can't explain how upset I'm feeling at the moment I still can't believe I won't be able to see him again. I was so hoping he'd be able to meet this baby but it wasn't to be. DH has been outstanding support and we went to mums for the day yesterday with my sisters and aunty but was hard to come home.

Oh Jelly I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs: I'm sorry he didn't get to meet baby :( that must have been a shock to you all :hugs: :hugs: I'm glad your husband is looking out for you take care lovely thinking of you and all your family x x x x

Happy birthday Elise :cake:

Jelly, I am so sorry for your loss. May you take support from your husband and family at this difficult time. Xxx

Massive hugs jelly, I know you weren't expecting Dad to pass away so soon,but hope he is at peace now and not suffering. Lots of love. Xx

Oh jelly I don't know what to say, I'm so so sorry for your loss hun, if there is anything at all I can do, even of its to have JJ while you see your mum then please do ask xxx

Oh Jelly, :hugs:
sending you peace, love, and light, my friend. So heartbreaking. :cry:

Hi all, I guess this will be my last visit for 12 days.
Firstly, sending you my love Jelly. Xx

Elsie had the loveliest birthday on Sunday. The sun was shining and we went to the farm and then had a BBQ at my mums. It was fab. Xx
I am getting the last things packed for my holiday to Ibiza tomorrow. Sunshine here I come!

I hope all ladies, toddlers, babies and bumps are well. Take care all and I'll be back soon. Xx

Have a great holiday Teeny :)

Been to mW today fundus length is 3 weeks ahead so they are thinking of starting me on regular sweeps as of next week. I will refuse until dads funeral, as id prefer if baby arrives after as long as baby is OK...... Looks unlikely I will be going 12 days overdue now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->