September Stars

That's what worries me got to make sure dh can get back from work 1 1/2hrs drive on m25 in time and then 40 minutes to the hospital haha oh well will have to keep my legs crossed and hope my tens works a treat like last time!

Was thinking if probably text Louise / ladyK / Limpets but haven't really thought about it.

I don't think this sweep will start me in labour but if I bounce on my ball and walk alot next couple of days I'm hoping Monday afternoon maybe a different story

I think bubba will be here before Monday. Hopefully the weekend if DH isn't at work. Xx

Ooh jelly exciting stuff. Over the weekend would be good! All these babies coming soon! :)

Hi to all, will catch up properly coming to end of week when not in work. Work is busy and I'm shattered. Candy crush for ten mins then bed! Xx

Oooooh jelly so exiting!!!!!

I will eventually SR maybe once I'm like 30 weeks :lol:

About to buy a dyson :shock: £300 for a bloody Hoover seriously it's mad! I have so much to buy huuuuuge lists of things and only 4 weeks away.... Yay!

Jelly yes you can text me anytime hun and I will update for you! Time is just flying away from me, I will pop in one day over the next few days if you will be in, I want to see you xx

We have been given our posting now, wimbish, Essex/Suffolk border. Near Braintree. On a positive note there are no army quarters available so they have to get us a private rent but they will subsidise it so we only have to pay army prices, the two houses we have been offered are amazing, one in particular is an old country cottage set in 3/4 acre, 4 bed with a triple garage eek! It is in haverhill, we are viewing on Sunday but I think it will be a yes! Anyone around there? We are moving the last week in July so coming around quickly!

Sounds gorgeous Louise. I would love a big house with loads of outdoor space. I hope it's perfect for you. Xx

Blob, I always had dyson hoovers but when I met my husband he had a miele. I love love miele hoovers. In my opinion they are the best... Just a thought. Xx hoovering 3 times a day I guess I can say I am a bit of a Hoover lover!

Blob - before you buy take a look at uk hot deals to see if you can get a better deal than £300 :-0

Louise - we can try and meet up thurs / fri - but I'm playing each day by ear at the moment as mums found it very hard this week now my auntie has left and visitors have slowed down etc, this week is the first week of what is to be the norm........ I'll text you to let you know as its been far too long and now you are going :-(. Mind you I remember we thought you wouldn't be here when baby arrives so that's good! Wow the house sounds lovely hope it's as good as they say - such a change from
Where you are at the moment so much space!

Exciting times jelly xx

Louise great sounding house ! Triple garage !! Must take pics if you get it x

Teeny I agree Miele are brilliant I clean with one and it has settings for loads of things and they last and last at home I have a hetty she is great too best one ive owned x

Got the girls nursery form for their 15 funded hours yay for the reduced cost but sad as it means they getting so big !

I can't wait until jjs funding kicks in on January will help out with our costs so much

Good morning.
I am currently at the hospital waiting to have a wisdom tooth out. :-( I have a 'growth' in my mouth and although the doctor doesn't think it's nasty when he has removed the tooth for a better look he may take a biopsy. I am not worried about the tooth extraction, just the thought that the growth may need looking at. Oh well, it's been growing all year so at least I will know.
I'll let you all know how I get on. Xx

Been and had it done. They took a biopsy so I am back in 4 weeks for the results. He thinks it's nothing but he can't be sure. I am 99% sure it's nothing to worry about, but there is always that tiny little doubt. :-( xx

Thanks Jelly. My mouth is a little sore but nothing that painkillers can't solve. Xx

It will be fine teeny x

I ha e hospital tommorow to check for an umbilical hernia sounds glamourous doesn't it :)

Genies, good luck at the hospital honey. Xx
My face hurts this morning and my ear feels like its popped. :-( Woe is me. Lol x

Aww teeny I'm sure it's fine but I know what you mean about that little doubt xx

Jelly, you text me and give me a day/time, I will pop over whenever but he's of course I understand your mum needs you, just if you want a break. Likewise if you need anything, any help if D is at work and you want me to take JJ or anything like that x

Gg hope all goes well!

Well we are looking at the house on Sunday, I don't know how to upload a photo on here so will do it on our Facebook page. It is gorgeous! We just have to decide between this one and another but this looks by far the nicest one x

Oh I hope it is as nice inside as it looks on the outside, such a lovely big garden

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->