September Stars

Second time is easier to push out your body knows what's happening, I don't trust the scans even the scanners say its natoriously bad.
You will be fine jelly, try not to worry about it just keep thinking baby will be fine and your body will do it :hugs: :hugs:

I hope you have a beautiful day jelly :flower:

Jelly- hope all goes well as it can do today. And as the others say about scans they are very inaccurate I had one with Rosie at 37 weeks and the had her at 8lb13 and when she was born at 39+5 she was 8lb1 so they can be very inaccurate.

Thinking of you today Jelly. I hope your dad got the send off he deserved. Xx

Sending hugs and hoping today went well, Jelly. What a beautiful day. Xx

Thanks ladies, it truly was a beautiful day. Everything was perfect and just how dad would of wanted it to be. If I'm honest I don't feel like I've still accepted what's happened but its the first step of many. I'm just happy to have so many friends come to say goodbye . I think couple of days to let things settle then hopefully I can start looking forward to the future and our growing family

Hugs Emma, glad it went well. Baby can come anytime now. Xx

I am glad to hear that you had a lovely send off for your Dad Jelly. Xx

I am back... And in need of a holiday from my 3 naughty children! Lol
Holiday was great, lovely weather but seriously, I was unawares my children are so bloody naughty and embarrasing. I need a break. I will sort through the 2000 pictures we took (both me and DH are camera happy!) and pop some on FB over the coming week. I do have some beautiful ones of the kiddiewinks looking all holiday like. :)
I hope you have all been keeping well. Xx

Teeny we always think our children are more badly behaved than others do :hugs: but holidays are so exhausting sometimes.

Jelly :kiss:

Teeny - my boys are holy terrors. And especially so while travelling! :) You are not alone? :)

Teeny I feel your pain ! Mine have a great trick of embarrassing me often !

Yea took the girls to homebase and they ran riot :dohh: I give up and pretend they aren't mine ha ha ha

Just had first sweep/stretch - cervix is very soft and open at the bottom but still closed at the top. Midwife seems to think once labour starts I'll dilate quite quickly...... Got another one booked for Monday at 40+1

Btw Blob - you need a ticker for people who're nosey like me. I've just put your due date in to the baby-gaga one and I can't believe you're almost 16 weeks :O!

There's going to be lots of babies being born by the end of this year!

Jelly
Kara
Asher
Me
Blob

Forgive me if I missed anyone! I love birth announcements :cloud9:

Ooo Jelly, how exciting! We have all pretty much had very quick labours this time. Lets hope you follow suit honey. I am so excited for you. A lovely new little baby getting ready to meet his family (or her obviously)!
Please keep us updated if anything happens. Was the midwife hopeful after this sweep? Xx

All you ladies and your very quick pregnancies. It's flying by. Lots of new little bundles of joy. <3 xx

Eee Jelly exciting stuff!! Do you have someone to text when you go into labour?! We neeeeed to know!

Oh and when I was checked when I went in to have Evie she said I was VERY soft and stretchy and things could happen quickly... she wasn't wrong haha! So it's a very good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->