September Stars

It's gorgeous inside from looking at photos, all beams and log fires, I want to move TODAY!

I was so excited yesterday... My husband bought me a new miele Hoover and a washing machine! I love love them both. I guess it's a sign of old age and being a housewife! Lol. Xx

Hope all goes okay today Genies. Xx

I am guessing Angela will have a little blue bundle of joy!
Good luck today honey. Xxx

I think boy too! I can't wait to see pictures. Someone keep us updated! Best of luck to you Ang! :) x

Sisterose - ang has been texting Kara and I this morning. She's booked in for early morning csection so should have news anytime now ;-)

Eagerly awaiting baby news! I think she will have a girl... No, boy... Hmm actually I really can't decide!

Ooh me too eagerly awaiting!!!!!!

Teeny I got very exited too when I got my new Hoover :):)

Ha ha. I got so excited when I got a steam mop the other month!

There's 20% off bikes at toys r us at the moment. I'm gonna buy Ellie one for one of her birthday presents later. It only comes to £40!

From limpets :

He's here :-D 10.44am 7lb1oz not decided on name, bf well :) x

Well done Ange! A huge congratulations. I was right! A lovely little blue bundle. Xx
Your turn next Jelly. Xx

How lovely! Feel a bit broody at the thought of that newborn smell and brand new cuddles! When is kara due?

Forgot to say Ang is going to announce on FB so don't post anything yet.

My nesting has sunk in this morning, had a shower then spent the next hour and half scrubbing the bathroom tiles and shower etc, even cleaned and tidied the cupboard. Limpets jumped the queue hoping I'm next :)

Congrats! I had a feeling baby would be a boy. Can't wait to see pictures. All this baby birthing is making me realllllyyy excited for october! It makes me think "OMG! im having a BABY!" lol :haha:/

Can't wait to hear your news next Jelly ;)

x

Awwww <3 adorable congratulations!!!!

I can't wait to get a gorgeous little bundle this winter.

Louise you will have a big enough house to fit them in ;)
Come on jelly your turn now hehe x

So many new babies due this year. I don't think I'll have anymore, but I have been quite broody today at the thought of lovely newborns! It's the first time since having Elsie. Oh no! I had best get contraception sorted! Still relying on BF really. I do have the mini pill but always forget to take it. :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->