September Stars

I'm still very sure I will have 4, I would like 3 girls and then a boy :lol: not specific or anything.

We don't get to find out here SR :(

Oh, I didn't know that! would you pay privately?

I'd love three children! better see how this labour turns out first though :haha:

I'd love more than two and is still a distant possibility but just don't think we could afford to have three children :-(. It's quite sad to think I may not be pregnant for much longer and will be my last time.

I keep using the line "oh but this is gorgeous, and if it could our last baby....:(" :haha: whenever i see something I like

I don't think OH and I will be in a position to afford another baby in the near future. Who knows in the distant future though. I have a feeling that if I have another it could be in my mid to late 30's which is 10 years away. Who knows though :o

We have always got to consider the fact that Nathan could still come and live with us at any point so it makes planning very difficult! Alex moved in with us right about the time that we fell pregnant with Heidi and going from 1 child to 3 was a bit of a big jump! Hard to plan for a 'fourth' when you know it could turn into a fifth if that makes sense!! I think we may consider it but not until Heidi is at preschool at least x

There are definitely no more babies after this one for us. I think we will be considering the big V route for hubby even. I've been the birth controller for a long time and have now had enough, fake hormones don't agree with me much so it's his turn.
I am in love with the idea of being in love with another baby (ie this one) and just hope any more broodiness does a runner or I am so busy and stressed with 4 of them that it puts me off!!

I am 26 weeks today! We were saying last night that the longest I have been pregnant for is 37+ weeks, which is only 11 weeks away. Better get organised soon!

Jelly, I cannot quite believe that tomorrow is your due date. But at the same time as looking at your ticker, I thought- I bet she has the baby today! Any signs? Xx

Had a couple of tightenings earlier but apart from that nothing :-( I'm really not feeling so convinced this baby is coming anytime soon..

I am sure bubba will be here in about the next 4 days! You have another sweep Monday don't you jelly? Xx
Genies, how did the hospital go? Are you having an operation for the hernia? Xx

Yeah sweep Monday then consultant Tuesday another sweep if needed Wednesday or Thursday - induction likely next Sunday - really don't want an induction. Currently bouncing on my ball to get this babies head engaged

Fx you go before your induction lovely :flower:

I have just always wanted 4, it was a really hard decision to have 3 for us. We do not have a huge amount of money just now, especially after buying our house. I mean we know we will have enough eventually we know in 7ish yr we will be fab : rofl: it's a long term plan here...but 3 is going to be really tight just now :-/ but I want my children all together, I actually need to get a life too I think.

Wow Asher!!!! :wohoo: that's crazy fast huh.

I have to say after the list of shoes I have for just tab this year... I'm scared I can't afford a boy :rofl: I only have to buyx1 just now rosalie wears all tabs old uggs and lellikellys etc its fab.

Jelly it's so weird seeing "1 day to go" on your ticker! Have you tried the good old fashioned method of eviction yet? Certainly brought Sammy out..... We're doing to have to avoid it for a few weeks nearer the date otherwise we might end up with an earlier babe than we want!!

Oh I feel so yuck today. I managed to do loads of cleaning and stuff, even washed and put back up all the upstairs curtains and went shopping at Aldi, but just felt sick all day. Thought it was hunger but it wasn't. We took the boys to a fun day at beavers/cubs and then I came home and went to bed for two hours. Don't know if it's pregnancy related or just a weird bug or something, but I could do without it.

I know what you mean Blob about finances etc. We're right smack back in the middle. We are both earning but not mega bucks, and the mortgage and bills are still there every month. But we get by and don't have massive debt, so not too bad. There would be no way we could afford or justify another baby after this one.

Am drinking fizzy pop in the hope of feeling better.....might just go back to bed.....

Nothing worked with rosalie :(

Yea I hate that only robin earns, puts so much pressure on him and I find it really hard because I want to be too? But with his job it's just not something that we can justify until they are at school.

Hope you feel better after a sleep, I can't wait to stop feeling :sick:

We're lucky in that we both work week day day times and can afford for me to be part time, and the in laws look after Sam and pick the big boys up two days a week. I get to do 8 out of 10 school runs. Sometimes I think I would like to give up work and struggle along a bit more so we weren't so dependent on child care, but I am reminded constantly reminded by my mum that they put me through uni to get a good job which would suit me once we had a family, and it's true I guess. Myself and my working and stay at home mum friends have this conversation a lot and we all agree there is no perfect situation. Something has got to give somewhere in every situation. :dohh:

Thanks, I am feeling slightly brighter after a can of pop. I wonder if its a growth spurt for the little one which has knocked me out. I don't know! Hope you get over your roughness too. :hugs:

Asher I thought of you bouncing in the ball afters and your waters going .we tried sex alot with JJ but haven't this time (haven't felt upto it with everything that's been happening). ..... We've decided to give it a try this evening after I've just eaten a hot curry

Hope you are feeling ok now, you will be due your next bloods soon. Are you eating enough?

People always questioned me going back full time after JJ and I felt so guilty but by doing that he's made great friends at nursery , does so many different activities and has developed quicker than he would of if at home with me like at home we still use bibs but nursery have stopped ...... I'd still be spoon feeding him . Also means he's now in a house with a good garden and space to run about in which he never could if done in our old home..... We just makes sure the time we do spend him is totally about him.

I work 2 days a week and that's pretty perfect for me, it wouldn't be possible if I didn't have family looking after them though. Do not earn much pennies from it, I really enjoy it but I do feel sad that I went to a good school and worked so hard at uni to become a lawyer, but didnt go to my last year :(
I like doing 2 days tho its like grown up talk and bit of sanity ;)

Blob you're only young, there's loads of time when your kids are bigger for you to do whatever you might want. :)

Jelly, thanks. I think I feel a wee bit better this morning. I don't do not well, not got time for it! Back at the midwife in 2 weeks after a very long gap. The baby is very very active, always on the move and I've been well this last few weeks. I am hoping that yesterday was a blip and I'll be back to myself today. Fingers crossed! HAPPY DUE DATE!!

:hugs: Happy due date Jelly. Xx I am also thinking of you on this bittersweet day. May you enjoy the fact that baby is due, but sending my love on this 1st Fathers Day without your Dad. :hugs:

Having a really tough day today, just so many reminders of dad around and being my due date. Feel abit of an emotional mess. Doesn't help we are still no where closer to deciding a boys name - dh wants the middle name to be his dads but it just feels wrong unless we use both dads names. I really think we are never going to agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->