September Stars

aww Louise it must be so quiet and empty without dh, even with your beautiful daughter, I just couldn't cope, I know i couldn't!
Its funny i could be a single mum but not cope with a dh that worked away, funny how my brain works! I would miss them too much!:hugs:

I joined here in early second tri, i had been in ttc and had a ttc journal, i have friends that were with me then, one is still ttc and one is 20 weeks preggers.
I held out b4 joining the stars because i had bleeding early on and so didn't join but looking back i should have done as the support is fab!

I was on another site with my Jan 08 baby, and am fb friends still with them, but there are loads from this forum!
Everyone from my other forum, about 6 of us have all gone on to have another baby within 2 years, so just keep that in mind, you will be on a sept stars 12 thread! xxx:hugs:

I think Amy will have a boy this time, the scan looked 'boy' :thumbup:

F&C, i still cry for the lost babies, i had a mc 17 years ago and it took years to not think about what would have been, a friend lost her newborn a year ago now and it is heartbreaking, she has just had the stone put up at the grave, i haven't been brave enough to visit such a tiny grave, plus it is with others:cry:

We are so blessed xxxx:hugs:

I forgot to tell you, I've found the best game ever! We loosely tied a helium baloon to her ankle and she kicks her legs around to make the balloon move! Hours of fun! Obviously we keep a close eye on her while she's doing it because of the string but she loves it! I even went a bought a new balloon at the weekend from a card shop lol she is currently telling her balloon her news for the day!

Oh and I can't remember who said about a massive meet up, I would love that!! We so should, meet in the middle of the country one day! If only it was easier lol x

It was me Emzy! I would just love to! It would be interesting to find out if we would chat as easily in person as we do on here! I feel like I know everyones personality so well even through they way they type!

We would have to meet up with our forum names and real names on us!! I think if we can chat here we would chat in person!
I am in Somerset, which seems to be miles away from everywhere! :shrug:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I forgot to tell you, I've found the best game ever! We loosely tied a helium baloon to her ankle and she kicks her legs around to make the balloon move! Hours of fun! Obviously we keep a close eye on her while she's doing it because of the string but she loves it! I even went a bought a new balloon at the weekend from a card shop lol she is currently telling her balloon her news for the day!

I am balloon phobic but have learn't to deal with them because the children always want balloons, I have even stood and watched a man make balloon animals, although i nearly freaked out, I had to tell him i was phobic so he know what I was wincing for!!:haha:

BTP my brother also has a phobia of balloons! My mum used to tie them on to the fire guard, telephone and anything else she didn't want him to touch when we were kiddies! Cruel or what! Oh and my DH's family are in Minehead, I'll be driving up in a couple of weeks to visit and I'm also going there for new year, could stop for coffee!

I joined the forum the same month we conceived after trying for 6 months. I started off joining a thread about charting which I had decided to give a go. I was looking through my ' is this a bfp' post the other day and there are messages from people like mamabird and cazza there who were in the same boat. Africa Queen started up the Sept Stars thread but sadly after an ectopic pregnancy I offered to take over from her. Sadly her 2nd pregnancy was also ectopic and now she has had both tubes removed. It's so incredibly sad. I really do count my blessings every day.

I'm also up for a big meet. That would be amazing!

Im from north west London, i wonder if there is a web site where there is a map where people can pin where we all live and work out a central point, im crap with places....

BTP- I am also scared of balloons, its them popping i am scared of i hate it even more if kids are playing with them , i ban them from the house but im fine with the foil ones.....

louise- i PMSl about what your mum did...how clever

F&C i never knew the Septemeber stars was started by someone else, and OMG what a sad story, thats awful. Did she have any other children ?

Just caught up on the last 5 pages and now feel very emotional with what everyone has been saying

I too think of Amy and her losses and am thankful everyday for James.

It's true I am able to talk about anything with you guys, the ups and downs and personals.

I joined once I was in 2nd tri as I was superstitious about joining before 12 weeks. DH and i got married last September and on honeymoon I explained that I was unlikely to fall pregnant quickly as id had hormone imbalance when younger and doctors told me I would struggle. I dreaded coming off the pill as I didn't have a period for 18 months when I was younger. 1st feb was the date we set to give up smoking and begin a healthy lifestyle and to start trying. I got my bfp 16th Jan so we got pregnant before actually trying. Can't believe all the years of worry of thinking I may never be able to Concieve (as told by doctors).

BTP - I sometimes work in Somerset in wincanton is that near you?

Jwas the date we set to give up smoking and begin a healthy lifestyle and to start trying. I got my bfp 16th Jan so we got pregnant before actually trying. Can't believe all the years of worry of thinking I may never be able to Concieve (as told by doctors).

BTP - I sometimes work in Somerset in wincanton is that near you?

Not only did we have the same due date but we also got our BFP on the very same day. How funny !!! I went out and brought a teddy for her on the 16th and kept the reciept which is stuffed in the bears arms...

:lol: I joined a long time ago now :dohh:

Ooooh i wish i could meet up too but i guess you'll all meet too far south :cry: :cry:

Emzy Tabs used to love doing that but Rosalie hates it, shows how different babies are :)

Rosalie now flips over its really annoying, i want her to do tummy time and she just rolls back over GRR!! Then on her back she moves herself along the floor pushing her legs :haha: looks hilarious. Also Emzy think Rosalie will be sitting too within the month :cry: If this is my last baby i so wanted her to stay a baby :cry:

Lousise :hugs: :hugs: hope you get to properly talk to your OH soon it must be awful.

ARGH i would love to meet up with you all :sulk:

btp- i hate balloons too, they made us sit on them to pop them in a game at first school and now i get all twitchy around them waiting for the pop!

Blob- i too may have a roller Amelia has done it once by flook but she keeps trying

i wonder where is the middle point of where we all live ?

Wow I feel all hormonal and sentimental now after catching up! I have to say, I am a very emotional person to start with! I love that we are all so chatty on here and FB, and count you all as my friends! Friends I'd like to keep and see friendships changing as more ladies have more babies etc, so lovely!!

I joined just after my BFP I think. I had my mirena coil out August 2009, wanted to have a few regular periods and then ttc early 2010. We changed our plan last minute, and started ttc in December instead. I'm pretty sure we conceived around the 10th but not sure. I got my BFP on the 4th Jan, in the middle of all the really thick snow. It's so weird to think that this time last year we were about to make the decision to stop using contraceptives, and now I have a 3 month old baby!!

Love the idea of a big meet up!! I feel as though I know you all so well.

I also think of Amy and Darcie daily. I so hope this pregnancy turns out well for her, I feel as though I follow her every move on FB to see how she's doing. Darcie was our very first September Star, and will never be forgotten. I count my lucky stars on a daily basis. xx

Well, I'm hoping for a better night tonight. Another bad night last night. Sam was up every hour and a half pretty much. It's so hard with him not taking the dummy or the bottle, only I can settle him. I love him so much, but today has been hard work doing the school and nursery thing, looking after all 3 of them and surviving on very little sleep!! x

Asher, poor little Sam. There seems to be so much going around atm.

I am shattered, just taken me 2 hours to get Hope settled. She was so hot and sweaty, very dribbly and just generally screaming the house down. I am so proud of myself that I didnt get angry or upset!! Just been and checked on her and she is sparko. Now having a brew and the rest of my plum and marzipan tart, sod the diet. might even have a biccie!!

Thanks Becs.

Poor Hope too. This is a difficult age I think as it could be teething or the start of a cold, or anything!! I think if they are on the verge of a developmental milestone they go a bit haywire too! Doesn't help when you're knackered though eh?! Enjoy your cake missus, sounds lush! I have just had a nice small glass of red wine, which was bliss, I have to say, now I'm going to have a bit of mushroom spag bol, and get to bed early in preparation for another crap night ha ha!! x

I was just debating about going to bed early!! I am deffo having a lush lay in in the morning, I have no where to be or nothing to do!! I will take Hope out of her cot and get her in bed with me!!

Awwww, lovely thoughts from everyone today!
We got our BFP on Jan.19, so I am pretty sure we conceived around New Year's Eve. We were also planning to wait and time things so that Simon would be two before we had our second. Toby had other ideas, apparently! :)
And it all works out as it should in the end.

I also think about the little stars who aren't with us. It is very hard, though. It does make you hold your babies closer, no question.

As for a meet up, well if you include us North Americans, I'm afraid the halfway point is somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic. Fancy a cruise, anyone? :) We'd probably need that much time with the amount of talking we do! :haha:

I'm also enjoying some quiet time. Had a lovely winter walk with the boys, then did laundry and pasted most of the bits into Toby's baby book. That and all sorts of little home office errands. Crossed most things off the list, though. :thumbup:

Have a great day/night, everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->