September Stars

Any updates from the sweep Jelly? Or are you steering clear for all the questions? Lol xx

SR, how upsetting for you but these things are very common, just nobody likes to talk about it. I do not envy you with all that washing though honey.:hugs:

Hi lovely ladies. Thought I'd pop on to see if there was any news from Jelly. I didn't realise you were overdue honey so I'm really sorry for asking. I know there is nothing worse. Your pains sound so similar to how I was with Tristan. We also called my Mum to prepare her to take Harry. Like the other ladies have said, I do think it was doing something though as I had such a lovely, easy and quick birth compared to Harry. Apparently at my checking in 'appointment' before I was meant to be induced, I was having contractions but couldn't feel them. Also like Emzy, my pains either went away a day or two before I had Tristan, or I just got used to them so didn't notice them anymore.

Big hugs. I hope you are not feeling to down about it. I know it's incredibly hard going overdue.

Congrats to Ange and Kara! Loving the FB photos.

Hope you get things with your ex sorted Laura.

Rebecca I don't really know much about ringworm but I hope it gets sorted soon for you. xx

Doubt the sweep will be successful, had two almost qualified midwives today, the sweep didn't hurt at all, which makes me think it won't don't do anything :-(. She thought I was only 1cm (vs 2-3cm on Monday), but I'm only 1/2cm thick now (vs 1cm), still slightly posterior. Havent had any bleeding or mucous loss since having the sweep with the odd cramp once an hour.

In regards to postponing induction we still go to the hospital Monday as if we are bring induced and then they will reassess and see if I can be sent home for a few more days do that's reassuring.

Since last night I've had terrible upset stomach where I've had 3 episodes today of just passing water .

Jelly, with my sweep with Riley it was painful and I lost lots of mucousy blood...it didn't work! With Elsie it was painless and no loss of any blood/mucous and she came that night! Funny how things work. Xx

Fingers crossed Jelly! X

Oh SR that's not nice at all. Like teeny said though, far more common than people let on! X

Selfish note.... 27 weeks today! 3rd tri! Yayayayayayayyyyyy! X

Asher : Yay for 3rd tri !!! That really has flown by. Have you got a short list of names yet ? X

SR : Thts rubbish Hun. Hope it disappears soon. I had that once when I was in my teens. X

Jelly : Hope it's your weekend Hun - have you and oh managed to get anywhere with names yet or are you still arguing it out ? X

When we had the false alarm a couple of nights ago gave dh the push to finalise names so we have 3 choices for a girl and 2 for a boy all with the same middle names as they are family through the generations names :). At least that's something we have achieved this week

Oh well that's good, I know from Heidi that there's nothing worse than being at a loss for names! We struggled with a girls name this time, though of course I can't imagine why now, she is SO a Heidi! Emelia would have suited her at all!

Jelly I think you can be posterior right up until going in to labour. I was so posterior that they all struggled with my sweeps so I looked it up and it doesn't really mean much thankfully. Glad you are getting closer to finding a name. xx

Are any of you ladies living anywhere with sun? The weather is awful here, more like an autumns day. :-( instead of playing in the garden, we are indoors with the heating on watching Tom and Jerry! Lol x

I'm not far from you teeny but my internal thermostat has got us with windows open and a tower fan blowing lol

JJ for the first time today asked to sit on the potty this morning ( trousers on) and is now sitting with no nappy ! Even though we are not potty training just getting him used to potty etc feel like we have had a break through today

Go JJ! That's fab. He will probably pick it up really quickly as he has initiated it himself. Good boy JJ. Xx
Riley goes wee on the potty/toilet fine now. Well, at home and nannies house. He will not wee at school and has to have a nappy for a poo.

Ollie had a weekend with daddy 3 weeks ago when I was on a hen weekend and I came back to a potty trained little boy, I had tried and failed to potty train him a few weeks before this and he screamed but Danny said ollie initiated it himself and we haven't looked back he is dry day and night and uses the toilet. So I am a believer of let them do it in their own time, so JJ will hopefully be the same jelly.

The weather is incredibly depressing. I was reading somewhere that we could have a decade of crappy summers. They started in 2007 so we have another 4 years approximately. I hope it's all nonsense.

Happy 3rd trimester Asher!

Harry has pull ups on at night but uses the loo during the day. He wees standing up which I love. We had to get him some laxatives though as he hates to poo now though and tries to keep it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->