September Stars

We've just cracked wees with Sam, it's taken about a week. Today was his first dry day in undies without using a pull up at any point when we went out. He's done good. He has no control over his poo though and just does it in the pants, then says he needs a poo. I'm not too bothered though, as Archie had awful awful issues with constipation from being about 8 months old which went on until 4 years old, he was heavily medicated from being 2 years old. So I think I'd rather Sam just do it and learn to control it himself. I'm a big believer in they will do it when they're ready, no point pushing them if not!

Feels good to be in third tri! Names wise, we have one boys name, Jamie. I like Thomas or Harry for a middle name. Girls, I still like all the names I've liked before, so either Hannah, Evie or Emily, with Ada and Rose as middle names, one after my Gran and one we like. But so much can change, we'll be stuck if he's not a Jamie when he comes out, if he's a boy, as we have no alternatives at the moment!!

Lovely names Asher :) I have one girls name and no boys names.... Ha ha not sure how well this is going to go for me if we find no more.

Is that nearly all the stars now out of nappies? They are getting so grown up:):)

We move house in 2 and a bit weeks now eek!! I have no boxes and haven't even thought about packing...should really get on that huh.

Lol Sarah we have already packed 6 boxes and we don't move for 4 1/2 weeks yet!! For some reason I see you with a little boy, possibly Archie?

Claire lovely names, I especially like Emily Ada Rose! I see you with an Emily. It was one of our names x

Hope you're ok jelly x

Yay for all the potty trained stars! Holly is still in nappies, which is funny as she's one of the eldest! I'm just letting her do it in her own time as she's still a little unsure. She can and will use the potty when she wants to, but she doesn't want to go nappyless very often. She'll get there eventually, I'm in no hurry :)

Ha ha I really can't imagine having a boy now, I think because I've had 2 girls I see girls? Ha ha. But I do like the name Archie ;)

Emma I think it's the best way, although both the girls decided no nappies before 2 (I actually believe cloth nappies help them because they actually can feel the pee going into the nappy?) they both did it off their own backs.

Went to see a lady today who is up cycling me lots of furniture :) it's exiting!

Oh can't wait till you move into your new home blob - make sure you take lots of pics :)

I can't wait either :)

This baby is so different, I feel proper good kicks already :) not that I can see them but I can feel them. I think the mw must have been wrong the placenta cannot have been on top this time.

Sounds like your placenta isnt in the way! I felt good kicks this time at 16/17 weeks, started feeling bits of pokes in week 15 and my placenta is out of the way :D

Both times with the girls it was on top but not at the bottom but I never got movements for ages. But I can't imagine I would feel things so well just now if it was on top at all.
Are you finding it faster this time?

Jelly I hope things started overnight, or they will let you delay the induction if that's still what you want to do, big hugs hun, your little one will be in your arms soon! Going that week over with Heidi was utterly horrible, it felt like forever, I know how you feel xx

Stick to what you feel is right jelly :hugs: they don't let you do things you let them!! Make an informed decision on what you beleieve is right for you and baby :flower: x x x

Update from jelly:

Been contracting since 7ish this morning , induction Lost paperwork so agreed to Friday evening instead..... Had 4th sweep and now contracting every 4-5 mins strongly..... Still at hospital waiting to see if builds up

Lets hope this is it for her xx

Ooooo, lets hope this is it for her. I really hope so. Sounds very promising though. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->