September Stars

Excited! What do we all think? I really thought boy, but now i dont know if im swayed to girl.

I've not heard anything else, I will update you as soon as I hear anything. I do hope it has carried on and not stopped again! Argh got to go Heidi is underneath the coffee table AGAIN!

Right where was I? I am thinking boy, I can just see her with two little boys!

As you have probably gathered now, Heidi is mobile, she can get anywhere she wants whenever she wants and as quickly as she wants! She isn't exactly crawling but a mixture of rolling over and over, pushing backwards, dragging herself round in a circle to change direction then rolling again! She rocks when on her front so don't imagine it will be long before she is actually crawling. She is into everything, especially wires! Argh!

I have been logging on every 20 mins! No news must mean she is labouring and baby will be here soon if not already?! I do hope so. Xx

I think I still think boy too.
Am so tired, gonna have to give in and go to bed. Will leave phone on silent!

Ah Asher was your the other number in that text from Emma?! Not heard anything yet, hope it's because she's busy x

I HAVE NEWS!!!!!!

So, I don't often send messages so you may kind of expect what's up next. I am not just thrilled but absolutely delighted to announce the birth of our beautiful baby daughter Florence Orrion Rewa Jellicoe who arrived at 20:04 today 24th June weighing 9lb 10oz. Both Em & Flo are doing fine!

Many many congratulations Emma and Damon!! What a beautiful name for your daughter! I am gobsmacked that its a girl!! I don't know why, so so happy for you!!!

Yaaay I just came on as got text too! So happy for them, fantastic news and beautiful name x

Wooowweee a girly. Shouldnt have changed my mind :haha: huge congratulations to you all and what a beautiful name your little lady has :)

A huge congratulations Jelly on the birth of your daughter. A beautiful name. So pleased for you. Enjoy your little pink bundle. Xx

Soooo cuffed! And beating the induction too! Clever baby Florence. I can't wait to see the pics! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->