September Stars

Aww hun I appreciate the effort you're going to to get down to us! I'm sure we will have a camping trip up to you at some point!! I hope he is ok with it x

Beautiful little girl, Jelly! So sweet!
And BFing was exponentially easier the second time around for me, too. :thumbup:

I have an idea Blob (don't know why I still call you this!).. Sarah.. how about you bake us some treats and we'll buy them off you when you arrive! It probably won't cover the whole cost but should help! x

:rofl: :rofl: I'm not getting a holiday this year so I'm sure I can stretch our budget hehe, if only we weren't paying £300 student loan a month life would be easier!! I will try to make some cakes ha ha not guaranteeing how nice they will be after a 7hr car journey though ha ha x

Ooh a flight would make sense if there is one Sarah, I will send Wayne to collect you!

Will see what happens :flower:

Off to a picnic today....in the rain

It's so quiet in here since the September stars Facebook page has been busier!

I know. I have this page constantly open on my phone and nexus so always checking and sometimes there is nothing posted. :-( xx

I'd say its against the law for this to die. I might just have to post daily doings... For example... Right now I am in the garden watching my DH cook a BBQ! ;-) xx

Teeny I will join you! I am putting kids to bed and crocheting and considering a non alc cider and even perhaps a drop of vino blanco with my tea! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->